Mod RPGM Urban Demons Fan Mod by TiresomeTom

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Which would you guys like to come first

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TiresomeTom

Feb 15, 2021
Hey peeps, so I showed one of my friends who (works a bit with unity) what I was doing with the mod and this message board. They said to ask if there would be any support for a remastered version of it in unity, but they and I both agreed that even if there is, our version would have to some minor dialog and story changes on top of gameplay and graphics if we do it. Anyways, what do you folks think?

p.s. thank you all so very much for the feedback and messages so far it really means a lot. ThankyouIcon3.png

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
Hey peeps, so I showed one of my friends who (works a bit with unity) what I was doing with the mod and this message board. They said to ask if there would be any support for a remastered version of it in unity, but they and I both agreed that even if there is, our version would have to some minor dialog and story changes on top of gameplay and graphics if we do it. Anyways, what do you folks think?

p.s. thank you all so very much for the feedback and messages so far it really means a lot. View attachment 1070904
in ren'py maybe but pls not unity, i have not good experience with unity and my pc is not so good. :(

• Red Heart
Reactions: TiresomeTom

cooaga

Oct 17, 2016
I get a lot of glitches running games on unity probably because I am on an 1440p ultra wide. Also steam vr allays turns on for no reason playing unity games but even so I probably wouldn't mind it. It won't feel the same on rempy its only good for visual novels in my opinion.

• Red Heart

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Not gonna lie but I'm digging the fanart style than the original version of the game, I feel they are more charming that way. Hope to see more updates in the future, and would you consider putting more download links from mediafire, nopy, uploadheaven,... beside just Mega in case if the link got deleted? TiresomeTom

TiresomeTom

Feb 15, 2021
Not gonna lie but I'm digging the fanart style than the original version of the game, I feel they are more charming that way. Hope to see more updates in the future, and would you consider putting more download links from mediafire, nopy, uploadheaven,... beside just Mega in case if the link got deleted? TiresomeTom
Thank you very much for that, someone else asked me about using google drive as well so I'll probably be adding a link to it later on today or tomorrow. But until the latest mod is out, not a huge difference sadly (lifes been really rough lately) but hope you guys and gals enjoy the slight alterations.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Thank you very much for that, someone else asked me about using google drive as well so I'll probably be adding a link to it later on today or tomorrow. But until the latest mod is out, not a huge difference sadly (lifes been really rough lately) but hope you guys and gals enjoy the slight alterations.
Don't worry! We all can wait a little longer for the next mod update coming out, the pandemic affecting everything so take care. Those 2 arts you update on the thread look very nice so I feel even more exciting to see how they would be like in the game

• Red Heart

TiresomeTom

Feb 15, 2021
Don't worry! We all can wait a little longer for the next mod update coming out, the pandemic affecting everything so take care. Those 2 arts you update on the thread look very nice so I feel even more exciting to see how they would be like in the game
I just uploaded a new patch today actually, so if you wanna check em out go ahead!

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
also would it be possible to speed up the intro and text appearance? it always feels like sluggish and maybe you have a solution?

TiresomeTom

Feb 15, 2021
also would it be possible to speed up the intro and text appearance? it always feels like sluggish and maybe you have a solution?
It's something I'm looking into but I can't make any for sure promises. I know there are gonna be more alterations just don't know what they'll be or how long.

Reactions: F9Zoney

Sandmaster

Nov 24, 2017
UD was one of my faves when it was first in development, and seeing it being reiterated, remastered and reimagined throughout this site has been super cool to watch. Very excited to see what happens with this one, and especially interested in that Poll with the preggo options; won't lie, having Mrs.Jennings teach the class with a bump and Neala with lactating breasts that are way to big for her way to small shirt is....well, it's up there.

Anyways, just finished the DL and will be giving it a run. Will update post when I go through the game later!

• Red Heart

TiresomeTom

Feb 15, 2021
UD was one of my faves when it was first in development, and seeing it being reiterated, remastered and reimagined throughout this site has been super cool to watch. Very excited to see what happens with this one, and especially interested in that Poll with the preggo options; won't lie, having Mrs.Jennings teach the class with a bump and Neala with lactating breasts that are way to big for her way to small shirt is....well, it's up there.

Anyways, just finished the DL and will be giving it a run. Will update post when I go through the game later!
I found this game ages ago, through a youtube vid believe it or not XD. I 've seen and played a few nsfw games over the years and many of them have changed with the times (thank goodness). Looking at this one, I just feel like with a little spit and polish; it can still be enjoyed today. I really hope you enjoy my edits and alterations. Also, there might be alterations to the alterations at some point lol.

Reactions: F9Zoney
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes