Mod RPGM Urban Demons Fan Mod by TiresomeTom

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Which would you guys like to come first

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sandmaster

Nov 24, 2017
Alright, gave the game a run, and as promised, a sort of quick review.

Dig the Artstyle, however, I do prefer the more 'lush' forms of Jennings and crew, so I worry that might be lost in your iteration of them, that is a personal preference however! I do like Dizzy, and the Nurse's heart shaped areolas are just *chef kiss*.

As to the dialog change, I'm a huge fan of preg content, the impregnation, the developing baby bump, etc. so the impreg risk that has been added to almost all of their dialogs, beyond the whole 'I really shouldn't let him cum inside me' is a welcome addition, and while I respect the choice to use a poll to determine where next efforts should be directed, the addition of preg content is a long time dream of mine. (so much so, that once upon a time I storyboarded an expansion concept centered around that idea, DM me if anyone wants to hear about the whole thing)

All in all, this mod, if completed, promises to bring new life into the game. and with the addition of the creator's own art, can do things other mods have attempted and failed to do.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TiresomeTom

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
when was the last update? i´m not sure if anything is new because i still dont see any number indication.

TiresomeTom

Feb 15, 2021
when was the last update? i´m not sure if anything is new because i still dont see any number indication.
It was updated on 04/02/2021, I'm sorry I know it sounds silly but I just haven't had the energy to keep things up like I should. Car broke down, lose my place, and just life in general has been keeping me tired and almost overly exhausted. That being said I have been checking in, here and there, and just wanted to say I'm so very glad you are all enjoying the alterations and that hopefully once I my stuff together I'll be able to focus more heavily on the mod.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cul

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
It was updated on 04/02/2021, I'm sorry I know it sounds silly but I just haven't had the energy to keep things up like I should. Car broke down, lose my place, and just life in general has been keeping me tired and almost overly exhausted. That being said I have been checking in, here and there, and just wanted to say I'm so very glad you are all enjoying the alterations and that hopefully once I my stuff together I'll be able to focus more heavily on the mod.
hey no problem, it shouldnt be any accusation, i just wondered if any update was made. i normally look for changelog or the title for a numberchange that indicates the change instead of a datum.

Sep 22, 2019
i really enjoy kailey's iteration in your art, shes my favorite and you've really made her look better than the original. I'm a little confused about the mrs. jennings one. I hope you can keep the features similar to the original. To me, the lips are kinda a too much, but I'm glad you made the game playable and enjoyable. I don't know if you added it there or it was already there, but the night sex scene where people are watching with neala was really hot. I was wondering, are you going to add characters similar to the other modders' patches or your own to the patch, and or maybe add some more scenes between the set characters that already exist? And if you're thinking about implementing some, are you going to put up polls or add as much as possible?

• Red Heart
Sep 22, 2019
i really enjoy kailey's iteration in your art, shes my favorite and you've really made her look better than the original. I'm a little confused about the mrs. jennings one. I hope you can keep the features similar to the original. To me, the lips are kinda a too much, but I'm glad you made the game playable and enjoyable. I don't know if you added it there or it was already there, but the night sex scene where people are watching with neala was really hot. I was wondering, are you going to add characters similar to the other modders' patches or your own to the patch, and or maybe add some more scenes between the set characters that already exist? And if you're thinking about implementing some, are you going to put up polls or add as much as possible?
I know its a lot of questions. I'm sorry, I'm just happy to see someone do this.

• Red Heart

TiresomeTom

Feb 15, 2021
I know its a lot of questions. I'm sorry, I'm just happy to see someone do this.
Np, I'm really happy you like the mod so far and really glad to receive the feed back!
-I haven't made it to Mrs. Jennings fully yet, but for the most part expect this to probably be the design I go with
UDFanart1 (2).png
-I really like plump lips lol sorry
-Neala hasn't been touched by me yet, but will be soon
-I've committed to added "prego" content at some point, per-community request but I don't think or see myself adding in new characters and what not.

TiresomeTom

Feb 15, 2021
This is more of a general reply to everyone, cause I've been getting a lot of responses related to this mod (both in forms and dms lol). Let me start off by saying I'm so very glad that you are all enjoying my mod, and hope that I've help provide somewhat decent fap material. That being said, I'm not very good when it comes to communicating with others nor am I currently in a well enough place to constantly reply to every DM and message, yet. This is all not only very new to me, but also more or less the main way I've been distressing. I know this may sound dickish, and if it does I truly am sorry for it, but I don't make money off this mod so please; if you message me, and I reply or I don't, don't take it personally. My life is full of stress right now, and I'm just trying to make myself and other happy I guess.

Sandmaster

Nov 24, 2017
This is more of a general reply to everyone, cause I've been getting a lot of responses related to this mod (both in forms and dms lol). Let me start off by saying I'm so very glad that you are all enjoying my mod, and hope that I've help provide somewhat decent fap material. That being said, I'm not very good when it comes to communicating with others nor am I currently in a well enough place to constantly reply to every DM and message, yet. This is all not only very new to me, but also more or less the main way I've been distressing. I know this may sound dickish, and if it does I truly am sorry for it, but I don't make money off this mod so please; if you message me, and I reply or I don't, don't take it personally. My life is full of stress right now, and I'm just trying to make myself and other happy I guess.
An important thing for you to remember is beyond basic civility you really don't owe us anything. thank you for making something and sharing it with us, and concentrating on yourself and your needs is not only A ok, it's expected.

Beyond that, some people have had success in making a discord and creating community managers, some haven't. make your mod and live your life, and don't worry so much about the reaction of people here. and for the most part, people are gonna be real chill about it. and the ones that aren't? F*ck 'em.

• Haha

hj1NH81G6t

Aug 2, 2017
Going to go against most peoples wishes here and say that I think you should focus on stills and skip over animations completely. You'll get way better quality art done by focusing on a few frames per scene vs trying to make 24 / 48 frames for each scene. Even if you look at the original game, you see a massive difference in quality between the ending stills and pretty much every animation. Most Japanese visual novels follow the same process as well for the same reason. Just my 2cents. Good luck with the project...waiting patiently for best girl

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

Sep 22, 2019
Since you wrote that you aren't making money off the mod, would it be illegal to make money off the mod? I'm pretty sure some people would go crazy to donate money for a project like this, if not, at least support your art for it.

• Red Heart

TiresomeTom

Feb 15, 2021
An important thing for you to remember is beyond basic civility you really don't owe us anything. thank you for making something and sharing it with us, and concentrating on yourself and your needs is not only A ok, it's expected.

Beyond that, some people have had success in making a discord and creating community managers, some haven't. make your mod and live your life, and don't worry so much about the reaction of people here. and for the most part, people are gonna be real chill about it. and the ones that aren't? F*ck 'em.
Lol thanks I needed that today, truly <3

TiresomeTom

Feb 15, 2021
Since you wrote that you aren't making money off the mod, would it be illegal to make money off the mod? I'm pretty sure some people would go crazy to donate money for a project like this, if not, at least support your art for it.
Who is "best girl"? And I wouldn't mind having a discord manager and stuff but I have no idea even get started with that. I do have a through, it's not much and it's super fresh. I don't know if people would donate to support this mod lmao but it'd really be nice, and honestly a very strong insensitive to keep pursuing my passions.

TiresomeTom

Feb 15, 2021
Going to go against most peoples wishes here and say that I think you should focus on stills and skip over animations completely. You'll get way better quality art done by focusing on a few frames per scene vs trying to make 24 / 48 frames for each scene. Even if you look at the original game, you see a massive difference in quality between the ending stills and pretty much every animation. Most Japanese visual novels follow the same process as well for the same reason. Just my 2cents. Good luck with the project...waiting patiently for best girl

View attachment 1142629
Honestly I'm thankful for the input; for the most part I've decided to tackle the stills first. In the upcoming patches I intend to have at least one or two altered scenes per update. I'm also doing dialog changes as well; it's more or less my attempt to make the games dialog more in-line with more community standards. If the support was there I'd do more than just mod it, I'd remaster it good and proper into some awesome like Summertime Saga or Cloud Meadow!

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
Honestly I'm thankful for the input; for the most part I've decided to tackle the stills first. In the upcoming patches I intend to have at least one or two altered scenes per update. I'm also doing dialog changes as well; it's more or less my attempt to make the games dialog more in-line with more community standards. If the support was there I'd do more than just mod it, I'd remaster it good and proper into some awesome like Summertime Saga or Cloud Meadow!
what da ya mean with more in-line? i have a little fear when i read being more on-line with community standards. feels like censoring man.

hj1NH81G6t

Aug 2, 2017
Was my 3d version of Ms Amos and Alison in the background.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes