Mod RPGM Urban Demons Fan Mod by TiresomeTom

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Which would you guys like to come first

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TiresomeTom

Feb 15, 2021
I don't know if this thing lets people know when the post has been updated or not, but hopefully you guys get to check the new mod out xD

Reactions: cocomiel1

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I don't know if this thing lets people know when the post has been updated or not, but hopefully you guys get to check the new mod out xD
Maybe you should suggest to Mods of the site and move it into the game section, just need to put it that this is a fan remade game of Urban demons. By doing so people will find your fan mod easier and will know when it will got update again

TiresomeTom

Feb 15, 2021
Maybe you should suggest to Mods of the site and move it into the game section, just need to put it that this is a fan remade game of Urban demons. By doing so people will find your fan mod easier and will know when it will got update again
I wouldn't mind that, but I don't think I've honestly changed enough of the the original game to have it posted in the gaming section yet.

Red Sand

Aug 6, 2016
I kind of like the MCs old appearance over the new one but hey it is what it is
old 7.png new 2.png
maybe you can use MCs old look as a new character or something
because I absolutely love the old appearance they had :love:
maybe can be alternate universe version of himself but as a trap :sneaky: <<< I like this idea a lot more
I wouldn't be entirely against his old look returning to MC either ;)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I kind of like the MCs old appearance over the new one but hey it is what it is
old View attachment 1190476 new View attachment 1190480
maybe you can use MCs old look as a new character or something
because I absolutely love the old appearance they had :love:
maybe can be alternate universe version of himself but as a trap :sneaky: <<< I like this idea a lot more
I wouldn't be entirely against his old look returning to MC either ;)
The old art I think look like it can be redraw a bit and modify to look like either a girl or just keep him as a trap, overall it would be a waste to not using the design for different role

FackingGerkOff

Donor
Nov 20, 2017
The old art I think look like it can be redraw a bit and modify to look like either a girl or just keep him as a trap, overall it would be a waste to not using the design for different role
You can always do what the original did and put it in the option menu to change the avatar from "old version" and "new version". Though that is entirely up to the author or someone nice enough to help mod it.

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Going to go against most peoples wishes here and say that I think you should focus on stills and skip over animations completely. You'll get way better quality art done by focusing on a few frames per scene vs trying to make 24 / 48 frames for each scene. Even if you look at the original game, you see a massive difference in quality between the ending stills and pretty much every animation. Most Japanese visual novels follow the same process as well for the same reason. Just my 2cents. Good luck with the project...waiting patiently for best girl

View attachment 1142629
Yo is that 3D Amos and Alison? Good shit.

Sandmaster

Nov 24, 2017
so TiresomeTom, honest question time, but do you have a roadmap or is this a 'plan in your head' kinda thing? not judging either way, but a roadmap would allow the community to get hyped with you, as well as set real tangible goals.

also, because breast growth has been my main thing since a small Sandmaster was introduced to the concept in a commercial I think? I was wondering if, and I do mean if, you decide to implement pregnancy images, if the girls will see a normal preg increase or a ridiculous one, or something in between?

TiresomeTom

Feb 15, 2021
so TiresomeTom, honest question time, but do you have a roadmap or is this a 'plan in your head' kinda thing? not judging either way, but a roadmap would allow the community to get hyped with you, as well as set real tangible goals.

also, because breast growth has been my main thing since a small Sandmaster was introduced to the concept in a commercial I think? I was wondering if, and I do mean if, you decide to implement pregnancy images, if the girls will see a normal preg increase or a ridiculous one, or something in between?
More so in my head for right now, I've been making edits here and there playing directly with the games source files instead of using a software for right now. Pretty much I've just been negativing the games file structure and making my changes that way. For right now honestly speaking it'd more than likely just be something in-between for potential "preggo" content for now.

Reactions: Sandmaster

TiresomeTom

Feb 15, 2021
does the save file of the base game work in the mod?
I'm not really sure what you mean by that cause I've still really new to this, but I would like to assume so. I haven't really alerted any of the game code as of yet, other than pics and dialogs if that counts, so pretty much this thing is still formatted like the original. I like to think of it as giving it and outside make over but the bone structure is still the same, for now.

TiresomeTom

Feb 15, 2021
Also haven't been able to draw anything in like a week cause im waiting on my replacement stylus! It's been a rough 168 hours :'(

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes