Mod RPGM Urban Demons Fan Mod by TiresomeTom

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Which would you guys like to come first

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sandmaster

Nov 24, 2017
1623788383279.png

Not gonna lie, Those nipple piercings are working for me, and the veins....*chef's kiss* with that being said, the left nipple piercing looks a little too deep, almost going through the entire areola, rather than the nipple only. BUT, that is a small quibble, and the overall unnnf factor cannot be denied

TiresomeTom

Feb 15, 2021
View attachment 1247893

Not gonna lie, Those nipple piercings are working for me, and the veins....*chef's kiss* with that being said, the left nipple piercing looks a little too deep, almost going through the entire areola, rather than the nipple only. BUT, that is a small quibble, and the overall unnnf factor cannot be denied
I'm glad you like her, she's an older work of mine that I'm just using for a place holder for now. I think I made her the first time i got my digital drawing setup, lol good to know that she's an older lewd but she still holds up ^_^ thanks

Reactions: Sandmaster

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
sooo when was the last update? i am still confused when we have to download it again because i cant see any indicator.

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
sooo when was the last update? i am still confused when we have to download it again because i cant see any indicator.
In the OP (the original post, post number 1, #1) of every thread between the header image of the game along with the game description and the download links with the gallery images, there is a section which will tell you when it was last updated. It should also have a spoiler for the changelog which you can click on to see what has changed in that update.

Screenshot 2021-06-15 171736.png Screenshot 2021-06-15 171839.png

TiresomeTom

Feb 15, 2021
I just want to check something to make sure this is the case but this game is gonna remove the shota and incest stuff without adding any patch or way to restore it ? correct ? No hate against the dev if these are his plans i just want to know it for sure.
That's the plan but honestly, I'll probably end up just replacing most of the art in the game more or less.

TiresomeTom

Feb 15, 2021
I honestly respect your choices and i wish you the best but i wanted to play this mod cause you where gonna add impregnation and vaginal pregnant sex for the mom eventualy but without the shota and especaily the incest its not the same for me anymore.

If you dont do it then i hope somebody els makes a incest/shota patch or atleast a incest one but will see. I stil like the art i think have talent my friend.
Your constant posting this has annoyed me, if I see this reply from you again I'm just gonna block you honestly. I don't care if you don't play the mod or not, go find another mod/game with what you like.

Reactions: MikeyBurger

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I'm glad you like her, she's an older work of mine that I'm just using for a place holder for now. I think I made her the first time i got my digital drawing setup, lol good to know that she's an older lewd but she still holds up ^_^ thanks
I think you should make her areolas a bit smaller and those piecing a bit higher, beside that love her design

• Red Heart
Reactions: TiresomeTom

tghffvb

Jun 20, 2021
Really like what your doing with this mod! I’ve been a non account lurker for a while and really enjoyed UD during its prime so seeing a new take on it will be really cool. I also like that your moving away from incest and shota with this, that was one the main reasons I cannot replay the game anymore, that paraphillic stuff rubs me the wrong way. I love the character designs as well, really interesting look for them. I really loved the characters in this game so Im glad your doing them justice.

One thing I would love to see in the game is an expansion and or more scenes for Kimberly. She was my favorite I thought her relationship with Peter (in purity at least) was really sweet. I would love to see their relationship further in the game, since I feel she got shafted compared to the others. One personal idea I have is that she forms a sexual relationship with a post game and more promiscuous Ms. Jennings. They fall in love but neither know about their relationship with Peter. This could all come to a head when either the trio discovers their relationship or both seperately comes clean to him. Since Peter isn’t one to deny two hot ladies their feelings for one another, he tells them he doesn’t care. The trio could have a really passionate threesome and become a poly group in the harem. :sneaky:

Other scenes could include, an actual titjob animation, the massage scene that got cut, them doing a halloween event (Kimberly as a succubus and Peter as an Incubus), and more exhibitionism scenes.

Might be a little too much lol, but I thought some of the others on here might share my feelings of Kimberly. I would love to see more scenes with Dizzy (She and Kim might be a fun couple too), especially with her and Peter cementing their status as boyfriend and Girlfriend.

Keep up the great work! I cannot wait to see what happens.

TiresomeTom

Feb 15, 2021
Really like what your doing with this mod! I’ve been a non account lurker for a while and really enjoyed UD during its prime so seeing a new take on it will be really cool. I also like that your moving away from incest and shota with this, that was one the main reasons I cannot replay the game anymore, that paraphillic stuff rubs me the wrong way. I love the character designs as well, really interesting look for them. I really loved the characters in this game so Im glad your doing them justice.

One thing I would love to see in the game is an expansion and or more scenes for Kimberly. She was my favorite I thought her relationship with Peter (in purity at least) was really sweet. I would love to see their relationship further in the game, since I feel she got shafted compared to the others. One personal idea I have is that she forms a sexual relationship with a post game and more promiscuous Ms. Jennings. They fall in love but neither know about their relationship with Peter. This could all come to a head when either the trio discovers their relationship or both seperately comes clean to him. Since Peter isn’t one to deny two hot ladies their feelings for one another, he tells them he doesn’t care. The trio could have a really passionate threesome and become a poly group in the harem. :sneaky:

Other scenes could include, an actual titjob animation, the massage scene that got cut, them doing a halloween event (Kimberly as a succubus and Peter as an Incubus), and more exhibitionism scenes.

Might be a little too much lol, but I thought some of the others on here might share my feelings of Kimberly. I would love to see more scenes with Dizzy (She and Kim might be a fun couple too), especially with her and Peter cementing their status as boyfriend and Girlfriend.

Keep up the great work! I cannot wait to see what happens.
You're very welcome and I'm so glad you're enjoying the changes. And you're feedback on Kimerly is very much apprenticed, I've been enjoying going through and seeing the different story lines with the characters. I've finally changed all the default & nude avatars in the game so that'll be something to look forward to in the next patch, although I might end of changing Kimberly's design one more time. At some point I'm gonna probably take the characters and place them in a new game, since I already have the assets made and it'll make add new original content a lot easier than it is now (I'm not using a game editing software for this right now, I'm just playing around with the games source file/codes). Anywho just wanted to say your comment made my day and I really gald you like the mod ^_^
7.png 3.png

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
You're very welcome and I'm so glad you're enjoying the changes. And you're feedback on Kimerly is very much apprenticed, I've been enjoying going through and seeing the different story lines with the characters. I've finally changed all the default & nude avatars in the game so that'll be something to look forward to in the next patch, although I might end of changing Kimberly's design one more time. At some point I'm gonna probably take the characters and place them in a new game, since I already have the assets made and it'll make add new original content a lot easier than it is now (I'm not using a game editing software for this right now, I'm just playing around with the games source file/codes). Anywho just wanted to say your comment made my day and I really gald you like the mod ^_^
View attachment 1257450 View attachment 1257452
Her design look very good, specially the nude one. So you will develop your own game using these character assets? Damn, I hope I won't need to wait too long until that day

• Red Heart

tghffvb V2

Jun 21, 2021
View attachment 1257450 View attachment 1257452
I'm really glad you liked it! I love the design you gave to Kimberly btw, the only suggestion I might have to make her stomach area wider. Not fat but more balanced together with the TnA. I am really interested to see what you do with these characters, seeing a new story with them would be really cool.

Also, for anyone wondering, I mainly use temp emails for sites like this, so if you see me again, I'll prolly be in V3.

Again, good luck!

• Red Heart

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
i must say great artwork and i really enjoy the new design. i really hope you can get more patreons and maybe one day make your whole own game. i sadly only can give 1$. sry.

• Red Heart

TiresomeTom

Feb 15, 2021
i must say great artwork and i really enjoy the new design. i really hope you can get more patreons and maybe one day make your whole own game. i sadly only can give 1$. sry.
Will you listen to this fuckin legend "sadly only can give $1"! I appreciate the fuck outta that dollar my good person cause it buys the coffee that fuels me! Thanks so much mate, truly! ThankyouIcon1.png

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes