Mod RPGM Urban Demons Fan Mod by TiresomeTom

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Which would you guys like to come first

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Sorry, I got frustrated before life's been throwing a lot at me. Also on a side note hoping to release a shitty beta of my own game in a few months.

Sneak Peak: of the MC View attachment 1764745
She's look gorgeous, make me feel excited to check out your own made game when it got release. And yeah life is harsh these days, even I have mental breakdown tried to make enough for daily living so I understand the pain.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TiresomeTom

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Tough to say cause I don't know what you mean by that, but it is gonna be a spy game.
A spy game? Sound interesting, make me curious about the gameplay and what system in it? Not just that but does H scenes need to involve of the MC being defeat and will it lead to a Game over scenario that need to start over again? I hope it won't be the case because some Japanese H games have that kind of defeat which is quite annoying and instead players can just being set back to the start of the map and can continue without worrying about it

TiresomeTom

Feb 15, 2021
Spy game. It's artificial girls w/ superpowers.
Oh well then, normal girl graining power through tech. and espionage. That being said there will be other actual artificial life forms with powers and such throughout the story...if that help xD

TiresomeTom

Feb 15, 2021
Hey there, currently the progress of the game is slow. Currently been working 2 full time jobs and trying to do other stuff like improving my art style [cause I realize I'm not really the best rn], learning animation/code [cause I'm basically still a noob at these too sadly], and gaming [I don't play often but I love DnD and Battlefront 2].

So far I've just been working on writing what I want to happen for the first chapter, which for the most part is like 85% done. Then after that assets needs for chapter 1, which are currently at like 14%; followed by putting into the engine [0%].

I imagine that's not really that satisficing to hear, but I just wanna be honest. 1653178703260.png

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Hey there, currently the progress of the game is slow. Currently been working 2 full time jobs and trying to do other stuff like improving my art style [cause I realize I'm not really the best rn], learning animation/code [cause I'm basically still a noob at these too sadly], and gaming [I don't play often but I love DnD and Battlefront 2].

So far I've just been working on writing what I want to happen for the first chapter, which for the most part is like 85% done. Then after that assets needs for chapter 1, which are currently at like 14%; followed by putting into the engine [0%].

I imagine that's not really that satisficing to hear, but I just wanna be honest. View attachment 1823959
Remember tiresometom, nobody its forcing you for updates and ur not getting paid for it so please do take your time and enthusiasm at your own pace :) other than that ur drawing skills been getting better and damn better with these sketches!

• Red Heart
Reactions: TiresomeTom

TiresomeTom

Feb 15, 2021
Remember tiresometom, nobody its forcing you for updates and ur not getting paid for it so please do take your time and enthusiasm at your own pace :) other than that ur drawing skills been getting better and damn better with these sketches!
Thx for that mate, I really appreciate it. I've been feeling bad about putting things off so much, but I really do wanna be able to make stuff like this full time at some point. I can't thank everyone enough that gives their time and kind words.

FarmGirl2.png

Reactions: Red Sand
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes