Mod Urban Demons [L0R3M's Mod]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
L0R3M , will this mod ever see fruition do you think?
I doubt it has much meaning now, since Nergal announced UD remake. Since, from what I've seen, he is mostly finished with KoS, and his recent productivity, UD remake may be progressing pretty fast, it has improved art and most likely improved UI/mechanics, so it's prolly wiser now to see where that project will lead to.

asedas1234

Nov 23, 2020
I doubt it has much meaning now, since Nergal announced UD remake. Since, from what I've seen, he is mostly finished with KoS, and his recent productivity, UD remake may be progressing pretty fast, it has improved art and most likely improved UI/mechanics, so it's prolly wiser now to see where that project will lead to.
what about welcome to nicest? he still works on this

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
what about welcome to nicest? he still works on this
Iirc they managed to get out of the trouble with funding block at this, but it was always a fun side project anyway and they positioned it like this from the beginning. So UD remake will most likely be more in priority since it's an already familiar title and he has some work done about it already which he can use to boost the progress.
But those all are just mere speculations, you never know how things will turn out. We'll see what will happen, discord server for this one is open to all who want to follow.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote