RPGM Urban Demons: Remake [v0.1.1] [Urban Demons]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
it's a bit confusing, isn't it the year?
2024 oct, 2025 jan etc. and again at the end 2025 nov. 2026 jan.
Never looked at it that way :unsure:...Just figured (since his last release was 7-24-2024) he was doing a near end of month release and adjusting for the 30-31 day months.
You are probably right - so some time in the month stated.

Dj21008

Sep 1, 2024
So I did the part where you have to pick up the red orbs, after the sixth orb, I couldn't move and was transported back.
I am also stuck at the part that says: "I really want to join mom in the shower.
But she isn't in the shower in the morning any more so are unsure what I need to do.
I’m stuck in this exact same area except I’m stuck with her blowing me before bed but refusing the sex and it saying I have to go to other world and than it doesn’t let me complete the puzzle

Oct 10, 2018
So I'm not sure if Nergal is a member here at all so I might be shouting into the void here, but in regards to future content for this game that wasn't present in the original, is there a possibility of (providing those characters are still in this remake, as i've not played it yet) scenes with the loli's in this game too? Specifically Alison (Ms Amos' daughter) and Amanda (Kim's Daughter)?

Not everyone's cup of tea i'm aware, but that was something I wished was a possibility in the original game, especially when the concept of it is pretty much teased in the original with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Given that the original had the main character as a shota (which I'm assuming is the case still with this remake), I don't feel like loli content would be such a stretch to add to this game, especially given how in the original Peter befriends both Alison and Amanda on the 'purity' path at least.

Still though, definitely have high hopes for this remake as I really enjoyed the OG in spite of its technical instability, regardless of if I get an answer here :giggle:
Looking forward to the updates and finished release (y)

DP_Iris

Jan 20, 2020
this is amazing, love the art, hopefully it doesnt take too long and he stay dedicated

Evikiest

Sep 9, 2024
anyone knows the music from the underworld? lmao. if its not an official track please slide the audio file

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
So I'm not sure if Nergal is a member here at all so I might be shouting into the void here, but in regards to future content for this game that wasn't present in the original, is there a possibility of (providing those characters are still in this remake, as i've not played it yet) scenes with the loli's in this game too? Specifically Alison (Ms Amos' daughter) and Amanda (Kim's Daughter)?

Not everyone's cup of tea i'm aware, but that was something I wished was a possibility in the original game, especially when the concept of it is pretty much teased in the original with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Given that the original had the main character as a shota (which I'm assuming is the case still with this remake), I don't feel like loli content would be such a stretch to add to this game, especially given how in the original Peter befriends both Alison and Amanda on the 'purity' path at least.

Still though, definitely have high hopes for this remake as I really enjoyed the OG in spite of its technical instability, regardless of if I get an answer here :giggle:
Looking forward to the updates and finished release (y)
I think he even said it on the main page. Everyone is being aged up to 18 and he has no interest in making that type of content again. It is what it is I suppose. This is the age we live in now.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
I think he even said it on the main page. Everyone is being aged up to 18 and he has no interest in making that type of content again. It is what it is I suppose. This is the age we live in now.
Nergal wasn't a loli fan...lmao, he did have shota-milf fetish since a Zombie's life. he never make a loli game before so it's just fetish and i have nothing against that.

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes