RPGM Urban Demons: Remake [v0.1.1] [Urban Demons]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i am sorry i don't know how to help fix the problem. i hope some one can help you out tho

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
There is no replay gallery?
Yes there is one. It is upstairs in your bedroom. The big mirror by the stairs. That was how the original game had a gallery as well. When you go into the mirror you'll only see one avatar of your mom. Click her and it'll give you all the gallery scenes for your playthrough. If you want to see the different flavor text for the other routes you'll have to start over because it will only show the one you are on.

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Yes there is one. It is upstairs in your bedroom. The big mirror by the stairs. That was how the original game had a gallery as well. When you go into the mirror you'll only see one avatar of your mom. Click her and it'll give you all the gallery scenes for your playthrough. If you want to see the different flavor text for the other routes you'll have to start over because it will only show the one you are on.
So it wont unlock all gallery scenes? Only on the route im currently on?

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
So it wont unlock all gallery scenes? Only on the route im currently on?
It'll unlock all the scenes you have done so far but won't give you the text for corruption if you romanced her on the purity or blackmail path for example.

Also, In the original game they had numbers (0-5 i think) for each character and depending on if it was your first time seeing the scene or second at the same number or if you did the scene at a different corruption number the dialog or even the scene would change a bit. You could see that in the original games gallery as well l, but it was a bit buggy. I hope that is something that gets incorporated into this game at some point.

Reactions: Jackie123

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
It'll unlock all the scenes you have done so far but won't give you the text for corruption if you romanced her on the purity or blackmail path for example.

Also, In the original game they had numbers (0-5 i think) for each character and depending on if it was your first time seeing the scene or second at the same number or if you did the scene at a different corruption number the dialog or even the scene would change a bit. You could see that in the original games gallery as well l, but it was a bit buggy. I hope that is something that gets incorporated into this game at some point.
Unfortunately the mother doesn’t appear in the replay room the „hallway“ i appear in is just empty

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
Unfortunately the mother doesn’t appear in the replay room the „hallway“ i appear in is just empty
You have to go through the scene before you unlock it. The first scene that is in the gallery is one with you seeing your mom leaning over the sink in a towel.

Camrontheuser

Jan 29, 2023
Sorry bro but can you be a bit more specific?
Yeah man, i'm playing with the joiplay too
download the resolution compressing app chitro photo compressor
It will decrease the quality but it's good
In the folder:www>img>d2l> folder that contains the scene png
Choose the scene
Use chitro photo compressor app and replace the png file with the original
Like step by step?

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes