Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Maybe this has been answered previously, but will the things added to the game between v0.8.2 and v1.1 be added to yours? Or are they already in it, but in an edited/improved form?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Things added into the base game might be added if they fit the mould/style of the mod. So Lisa with a dog-collar and leash, yes; additional scenes... maybe? It's a bit loopy right now, I'm not really focused on the game at the moment (need a job first). Right now though, if you have a favorite scene or idea you'd like to see implemented, make sure to drop a comment here and we'll see what we can do for the final releases!

For those looking for the BGM download, I'll re-upload to Mega and somewhere else (finally got a wired connection again, yay~); not having a Q-menu in the Nexus is strange... unless you're playing the Bonus version, where that's intentional. Where/when does it happen, jogis123?

Reactions: rebelphoenix

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Things added into the base game might be added if they fit the mould/style of the mod. So Lisa with a dog-collar and leash, yes; additional scenes... maybe? It's a bit loopy right now, I'm not really focused on the game at the moment (need a job first). Right now though, if you have a favorite scene or idea you'd like to see implemented, make sure to drop a comment here and we'll see what we can do for the final releases!

For those looking for the BGM download, I'll re-upload to Mega and somewhere else (finally got a wired connection again, yay~); not having a Q-menu in the Nexus is strange... unless you're playing the Bonus version, where that's intentional. Where/when does it happen, jogis123?
Any dark incest (Fucking family relatives in front of anybody, using them while having normal conversations with people, etc.) Or any Public humiliation/petplay has my love.
Maybe change some of both the loli and milf scenes to be darker AKA you get to use anybody whenever you want at late-game corruption.

SSJ3Monkey

Nov 11, 2017

I want to see a Mrs Jennings anal scene. Specifically where she comes to the conclusion that she needs to give her ass to Peter, since he already owns the rest of her body, and she feels that he needs to own all of it, even though she's never done anal and doesn't really like the idea.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Scythe_KoP

ZEXX

Aug 24, 2017
Xalenda hey it's been awhile...so yeah cool to see there is another release ,got a question ,do i need the hot fix files with the latest release?(you might want to add some text that let's people know)

also do i need the bonus scenes file and does it appear in game?if i do could you put it up on gofile or another place like that?

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
Better this mod or FNFZone which have more scenes?
Depends what you want. In terms of straight-up new art/animations you'd want the FNFZone mod, but A LOT of that mod's new scenes are for characters that weren't in the original game (most of them featured as denizens of the otherworld).

Xalenda's mod is less focused on new art and more on a new direction for dialogue/progression to be more dom/sub or master/slave focused and only really features characters from the original game (plus two of the earliest 'new' characters from the FNFZone mod).

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Do the "Bonus Scenes" v0.9.5 files get placed over the v0.9.4 files? Or does it include all of those v0.9.4 files and more? Do I need both downloads? I'm a little confused as to why both downloads are there if not.

ZEXX

Aug 24, 2017
Things i would like to see in this game?

Conversations and text that are not static ,the problem with all these game is that if you've done something that's it,they just say the same thing again.

if some sort of varied text generation script or system could be made where words or even some part of the sentence structure are generated by variables and a predefined topic ,it would do a great deal for immersion and enjoyment of these types of games.

nothing to complicated just something like a sentence get's changed from , I like that to , i like (name of what the character likes) ,or maybe some of the other words can be changed in the sentence as well.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes