Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SSJ3Monkey

Nov 11, 2017
Things i would like to see in this game?

Conversations and text that are not static ,the problem with all these game is that if you've done something that's it,they just say the same thing again.

if some sort of varied text generation script or system could be made where words or even some part of the sentence structure are generated by variables and a predefined topic ,it would do a great deal for immersion and enjoyment of these types of games.

nothing to complicated just something like a sentence get's changed from , I like that to , i like (name of what the character likes) ,or maybe some of the other words can be changed in the sentence as well.
Unfortunately, that's a limitation of the game engine. That's not really something that can happen.

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
Things i would like to see in this game?

Conversations and text that are not static ,the problem with all these game is that if you've done something that's it,they just say the same thing again.

if some sort of varied text generation script or system could be made where words or even some part of the sentence structure are generated by variables and a predefined topic ,it would do a great deal for immersion and enjoyment of these types of games.

nothing to complicated just something like a sentence get's changed from , I like that to , i like (name of what the character likes) ,or maybe some of the other words can be changed in the sentence as well.
The only way I could see this happening is to generate a random number and then pick a predetermined conversation based on the number that's generated. It would be an absolute pain in the ass to implement.

ZEXX

Aug 24, 2017
Yeah I know when i said simple i meant in terms of the complexity of the effect not the underlying coding needed to achieve that result.

You came up with same thing i did and i did in fact try out it out in adrift ,it was a simple thing getting some words generated in part of the sentence but it made such a difference.

villany

Dec 8, 2018
Can anyone help, i reached the visit to The Nurse, but immediatly after the visit the game freezes and i can't get past this section.

IC123

Oct 9, 2019
Can anyone help, i reached the visit to The Nurse, but immediatly after the visit the game freezes and i can't get past this section.
Old bug. FOR NOW we all wait for the new version that Xal releases any time now. After that we all play it together. Report the bugs and a team of retards including me with nothing better will fix everything and xal will keep updating the game.

villany

Dec 8, 2018
Also, at the start of the game, there is an option to "enable pregnancy", how is this included in the game, so far as i played, there was no mentions of pregnancy and none of the women nor the protagonist mentions the possibility or desire to impregnate/get pregnant?

Or is it just the stuff for Bonus Scenes part?

IC123

Oct 9, 2019
Also, at the start of the game, there is an option to "enable pregnancy", how is this included in the game, so far as i played, there was no mentions of pregnancy and none of the women nor the protagonist mentions the possibility or desire to impregnate/get pregnant?

Or is it just the stuff for Bonus Scenes part?
Basically you get an impregnation scene which is just an overlay of an egg penetrated by the sperm cell and you get some dialogue. That is it.

Aug 3, 2020
The only way I could see this happening is to generate a random number and then pick a predetermined conversation based on the number that's generated. It would be an absolute pain in the ass to implement.
Nah you can write it as console command in like 5 lines of code, and RPGmaker allows you to basicalyl disregard engine and write your own code. then just plug up an array with all the possible dialogues. Ofcourse you can also keep fleshing it out indefinitly with conditions and variables but it's hardly worth it. Nevermind the fact I like Xalenda writing but hes not exacly the cleaniest programmer yet.

Thou having dialogues you see over and over again choose from 5 random options is easy to implement and makes game far less tidious imo.

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Noticed at the beginning here that it ignores what you named the MC and uses the default name (see attachment).

Also, even though the download said v0.9.4, starting a new game says it's v0.9.3 even after using the hotfix files. Not sure if that's a typo or if I missed something.

Were some scenes from the original removed (maybe to show corruption faster)? Otherwise, it seems like it's possible to skip over scenes.

Is there no way to get around the black screen after the handjob from Donna? Neither of the last 2 releases fixed that? Oh well, maybe I'll try this mod when it's playable. Between that and being unable to watch TV or eat lunch with your mom and sister, it's impossible to advance beyond the first Saturday.

v0.9.5 seems to work fine from what I've played so far (except for the inability to open the phone menu and save; only autosave can be used), it's v0.9.4 that has those issues.

Last edited:

Vanik

Sep 4, 2017
hey question with all the new stuff xalenda put in not too long ago is the link on page 1 up to date?

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes