Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
REGULAR GAME HERE:

"BONUS" GAME HERE:

OP has also been updated for the same. Sorry about the lack of content lately.
so what changes are there? What's been added or finished?

gamercunt

Dec 17, 2021
REGULAR GAME HERE:

"BONUS" GAME HERE:

OP has also been updated for the same. Sorry about the lack of content lately.
Nevermind it's still buggy as shit so ill wait for the update, i thought there was time skips and day changes but i guess not. Thanks anyways

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Xalenda Kinda stuck at Donna's first visit. Game crashes if I go in and it tries to show the HJ scene but won't acrtually do anything and if I try to us the Soul Crush power, it goes to the hospital lobby but you can't move. Also going upstairs in Sarah's home also just paths to the Grandma's house.

baconbacon

Feb 6, 2018
Debug mode was turned off for a while… can’t recall if I turned it back on for the 0.9.5 patch.

Activating it doesn't seem to do anything so it's probably off. Which is pretty annoying considering the game has several game-breaking bugs that prevents people from actually even playing the game past certain points...

vork88

Aug 21, 2017
so if you try and do the hide and seek stuff and did not get the key to the bathroom the daughter will walk into the building wall

Migneas

Jul 13, 2017
Got a annoying bug that makes Peter's sprite froze looking north, can't interact with anything that isn't that way, is there a fix or should i just give up ?

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
Why is the game so buggy Xalenda?
Not trying to throw any shade or anything, I'm just always seeing people mention bugs and I don't visit the thread often since I'm not into the slave corruption stuff so I don't see much of what's being said, so I was just curious as to whether it was due to the spaghetti code that is Chilly's mod or a lack of bug testing as you work to implement everything or something else. Again, not trying to be rude, just curious.

Anonyme:3

Aug 15, 2021
can somebody link me Audio/BGM/SCYTHEKOP_Darkness Looms2 to download cause after the data replacement folder it wont open TY

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes