Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Well now I feel silly... except for the fact that I had to layer the maps using those tilesets, so what you’re asking me to do is remake it.

Which I’ll do of course~

sangra

Apr 15, 2019
Here! God, I try to fix this stupid fucking "I can't get past the noon time, please help, waaaaaah" every other upload, so take this, unzip it, replace the file in the Data folder, then stand in front of the Television and just keep clicking until the time passes! Fucking... fuck!

(Little pissed off right now... mostly at the game.)
.mm sorry but What tv?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
The big TV in the living room of your house, on the main floor, one tile above where the couch is.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
There. Replace that in the Data folder.
The TV will now skip everything but the Night, weekend be damned. Just stare at the boob-tube all day long, all week long.

Reactions: qq22

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Good to know; Soul Crush is supposed to be a “once you’ve met them, not at 100% Corruption” mechanic.

When and who did it break with? Which day? Did you use the “everything done” save file?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
On an update note:

Bonus Memoria scene is coming along nicely. Will probably be stealing/using some of Chilly’s bonus scenes for them, with updated sex scene scripts of course.

Lots of talking this first ~5-10 minutes, then it’s do what you want from then on. Easter Eggs are a possibility.

Until I get the somethings I asked people for - at their own pace - consider it on hold. I’ll be going and working on the Condo next.

Until then~

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
On an update note:

Bonus Memoria scene is coming along nicely. Will probably be stealing/using some of Chilly’s bonus scenes for them, with updated sex scene scripts of course.

Lots of talking this first ~5-10 minutes, then it’s do what you want from then on. Easter Eggs are a possibility.

Until I get the somethings I asked people for - at their own pace - consider it on hold. I’ll be going and working on the Condo next.

Until then~
Man you are hyping me up for the final update❤
Chillys.. yours, boku-kun's... Three different games. My music is in yours so I might be biased hahaha

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Uh... the first time will be more of a Shocked and Confused atmosphere; subsequent times, it’s up to you? Can’t really say much because I haven’t planned that far out yet, but fairly “dark”, I’d imagine.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Uh... the first time will be more of a Shocked and Confused atmosphere; subsequent times, it’s up to you? Can’t really say much because I haven’t planned that far out yet, but fairly “dark”, I’d imagine.
So I get to see the twisted reactions to the incest between the Solomons? Will there be dialogue that will change depending on how corrupt they are? (For example, Sydney commenting on the fact that her mother's holes seem bigger since MC fucked her.)
No matter what the answer, I can't wait to see the final thing. Got a release estimate yet?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Gotta finish the Condo, then the Memoria stuff, not to mention the bug fixes and new sex scene dialogues, as well as the Totally Corrupt dialogues in-game, so no firm dates. Also waiting on the specialty items from others, which again, is at their own pace. I’m in no rush.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Gotta finish the Condo, then the Memoria stuff, not to mention the bug fixes and new sex scene dialogues, as well as the Totally Corrupt dialogues in-game, so no firm dates. Also waiting on the specialty items from others, which again, is at their own pace. I’m in no rush.
Sounds fucking awesome! Didn't mean to sound impatient tho, it will cum when it will cum hehehe

sangra

Apr 15, 2019
1 lisa's house leads to the house
of the grandmother

2 when you are eating alone with the mother and you take her to maximum corruption, she is missing 3 images because she is pure.

4 when you do everything with your sister and talk to her on the sofa, she stays in a loop without being able to go out and see images

5if he catches you when he's taking a shower later you can't go upstairs to grandma's house

6 where is the neighbor key?

extra: aparte que hay problemas con las escenas de varios personajes con las imagenes: donna , la hermana y con su amiga ,

7 and big problem the babysitting is broken

Last edited:

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
1 lisa's house leads to the house
of the grandmother

2 when you are eating alone with the mother and you take her to maximum corruption, she is missing 3 images because she is pure.

4 when you do everything with your sister and talk to her on the sofa, she stays in a loop without being able to go out and see images

5if he catches you when he's taking a shower later you can't go upstairs to grandma's house

6 where is the neighbor key?

extra: aparte que hay problemas con las escenas de varios personajes con las imagenes: donna , la hermana y con su amiga ,

7 and big problem the babysitting is broken
  1. Lisa’s house is empty for a reason: I haven’t finished it, or even started it yet

2. Didn’t know that, thank you. Those are some of the things I never catch, mostly because I skip it after a certain amount of doing it.

3. I’m not sure what you mean, but I’ll check it out. Probably something to do with the switches conflicting.

4. If who catches you? Grandma? Mom? Peter?

5. Which neighbour? Names, please, I need their names

Extra: Je ne parle pas l’Espanol. English, please. Even bad English is fine.

6. Babysitting is disabled for a reason: I broke it, and can’t figure out how to fix it. It’s on my to-do list.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
  1. Lisa’s house is empty for a reason: I haven’t finished it, or even started it yet

2. Didn’t know that, thank you. Those are some of the things I never catch, mostly because I skip it after a certain amount of doing it.

3. I’m not sure what you mean, but I’ll check it out. Probably something to do with the switches conflicting.

4. If who catches you? Grandma? Mom? Peter?

5. Which neighbour? Names, please, I need their names

Extra: Je ne parle pas l’Espanol. English, please. Even bad English is fine.

6. Babysitting is disabled for a reason: I broke it, and can’t figure out how to fix it. It’s on my to-do list.
Spanish translation: Apart from this I am experiencing problems with several images used in the scenes for Donna, the Sister (Sydney) and her friend (Dizzy).

Yes I am Dutch but had Spanish in school for like a year. Also, I am a polyglot lol

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes