Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
We get it: training your Slaves takes a lot out of you.
You're constantly correcting them, teaching them, having to wonder why they are acting up, and not doing their chores... it just gets to be too much for you to hands. What you could really use is a break from training them...

That's why we created Master MC's Punishment Hall~!

We *correct* those bad behaviors and make sure to spend lots of time breaking down the rebellious spirits of newly-bought Slaves! In no time at all, they'll be back to scrubbing your floors, rubbing your feet, licking your ass and, above all, worshipping their Master.

*Located at the Slave Market downtown, open from 5:00 AM to Midnight weekdays, 6:00 AM to Midnight weekends. Extra costs may apply, on a case by case basis. Master MC's Punishment Hall is for Slaves only; if you wish to join your Slaves for the experience, please look to our website for additional details. Thank you.*

SM-Demon.png

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
Wasn't sure if this had already been said but it thought I'd mention it. Both the changelog and the mod version are listed as v0.9.4 but the actual title of the thread still shows v0.9.3.1.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
We get it: training your Slaves takes a lot out of you.
You're constantly correcting them, teaching them, having to wonder why they are acting up, and not doing their chores... it just gets to be too much for you to hands. What you could really use is a break from training them...

That's why we created Master MC's Punishment Hall~!

We *correct* those bad behaviors and make sure to spend lots of time breaking down the rebellious spirits of newly-bought Slaves! In no time at all, they'll be back to scrubbing your floors, rubbing your feet, licking your ass and, above all, worshipping their Master.

*Located at the Slave Market downtown, open from 5:00 AM to Midnight weekdays, 6:00 AM to Midnight weekends. Extra costs may apply, on a case by case basis. Master MC's Punishment Hall is for Slaves only; if you wish to join your Slaves for the experience, please look to our website for additional details. Thank you.*

View attachment 1618766
I just read that in Billy Mays' voice.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Was kinda what I was going for - sleazy snake-oil salesman vibe. The next map will be... different but also similar.

Then just a simple connection hallway to the balcony above the Market and the “Mall” is fully mapped and ready to be filled with bugs!

...I mean events.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Was kinda what I was going for - sleazy snake-oil salesman vibe. The next map will be... different but also similar.

Then just a simple connection hallway to the balcony above the Market and the “Mall” is fully mapped and ready to be filled with bugs!

...I mean events.
Nice save.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Do you need to get away from the constant badgering of your Slaves, the endless neediness of your family, your children begging you to play when all you really need is a good, long massage and a nap?

Then what you need is a day-trip to Master MC's Relaxation Hall.

Located just off to the side of the Slave Market, our Relaxation Hall caters to your every need and whim. Your children will be carefully monitored by others, where they can play to their hearts content while you enjoy a fully catered five-star meal and then take that nap you've earned, massaged by the supple breasts and strong hands of our licensed masseuses. Every visit comes with a complimentary fifteen-minute cleaning by our eager staff of long-tongued Cat-Girls.

So please - rest your weary minds and be soothed by the sounds and feeling of nature, right here inside of the Slave Market.
After all, you deserve to be at your best when Master comes by for a visit~

*Located at the Slave Market downtown, open from 5:00 AM to Midnight weekdays, 6:00 AM to Midnight weekends. Costs for meals not included in base price. Master MC's Relaxation Hall is for Mistresses and Owners only; Slave(s) are permitted only by special request. Please look to our website for additional details. Thank you.*

SM-Angel - Copy.png

Reactions: ChillyScholar

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Do you need to get away from the constant badgering of your Slaves, the endless neediness of your family, your children begging you to play when all you really need is a good, long massage and a nap?

Then what you need is a day-trip to Master MC's Relaxation Hall.

Located just off to the side of the Slave Market, our Relaxation Hall caters to your every need and whim. Your children will be carefully monitored by others, where they can play to their hearts content while you enjoy a fully catered five-star meal and then take that nap you've earned, massaged by the supple breasts and strong hands of our licensed masseuses. Every visit comes with a complimentary fifteen-minute cleaning by our eager staff of long-tongued Cat-Girls.

So please - rest your weary minds and be soothed by the sounds and feeling of nature, right here inside of the Slave Market.
After all, you deserve to be at your best when Master comes by for a visit~

*Located at the Slave Market downtown, open from 5:00 AM to Midnight weekdays, 6:00 AM to Midnight weekends. Costs for meals not included in base price. Master MC's Relaxation Hall is for Mistresses and Owners only; Slave(s) are permitted only by special request. Please look to our website for additional details. Thank you.*

View attachment 1619749
Will these new areas have more sex scenes, I wonder?
Are there more dirty, nasty, fucked up incest things?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I’ll try and see what I can do, but the hope is to release this alongside the Condo and the biggest bug fixes.

We can worry about sex scenes and all that afterwards. That’s the main thing I’m avoiding because I’m not in a “writing” mood.

On the plus side, Market’s all finished for now, so it’s off to the Condo.

Oh, and while I have you, Scythe_KoP, would it be possible to get that audio you sent a possible boost in volume? It’s coming out really quiet in my headphones.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
I’ll try and see what I can do, but the hope is to release this alongside the Condo and the biggest bug fixes.

We can worry about sex scenes and all that afterwards. That’s the main thing I’m avoiding because I’m not in a “writing” mood.

Oh, and while I have you, Scythe_KoP, would it be possible to get that audio you sent a possible boost in volume? It’s coming out really quiet in my headphones.
Will do tomorrow. Too stoned and high to concentrate on my music lmao
But it shouldn't be quiet, I even had to lower the volume... odd.

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019

I mean... I like to write.

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019

Collaborate. Chinran offered. No need to do all this by yourself.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Game black screens when I select to skip to the end? Can I get a save to see all the new scenes in this mod compared to chillys?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
There’s a save on here a page or two back that has everything ready to be unlocked.

And there’s no new sex scenes or anything, it’s all in-game events.

Still, save is there... somewhere.

**Edit**

Found it, about 1-4 pages back, depending on how many posts per page you’ve set your settings to.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes