Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
Once I crush Donna after the vent is over and I'm out of her room, I can't move peter or do anything at all, I need to close my game and re-open anther save to keep playing (it broke my auto-save)

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
If I don't use Soul crush on Donna, I get a handjob scene, after the scene is done I get the error of loading donna something.cvs. a black screen appears and it stays there, I can press q and see options to get invisible, deactivate demonic voice. But I'm stuck either way. Also even if I come back my save there is nothing I can do to pass time, I can't watch TV, go to school today or interact with Kaylee to make time pass

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Oh I've felt this way for about as long as you have my friend; yours just isn't a buggy mess that no matter how many fucking times I fix it, everything always fuggin breaks?!!!!?!!?!?

AkaOzone

Feb 28, 2018
If I don't use Soul crush on Donna, I get a handjob scene, after the scene is done I get the error of loading donna something.cvs. a black screen appears and it stays there, I can press q and see options to get invisible, deactivate demonic voice. But I'm stuck either way. Also even if I come back my save there is nothing I can do to pass time, I can't watch TV, go to school today or interact with Kaylee to make time pass
Go to page 124 and download what Xalenda fixed.

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
Hmm, the debug mode doesn't work, tried activating it 6 times, does nothing, pity, i tried doing it in case it adds the teleport option back in, which is kinda a necessary option since most of the time the game just tosses you into a black void where you can't do anything.....
I can't even go to Grandma's bedroom upstairs, cuz it's bugged and keeps telling me " I have bothered her enough for now, even though I did the shower peep 3 days ago in-game....
Anybody have a fix for this? I can't even advance with Dizzy, and she's one of my favourites so.....help?

Reactions: treay123

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Here ya go pervs; brand new Data pack, all for you.

Debug mode is on from the get-go, and computer's available too;
Maps actually port you to/from places correctly;
Includes the updated maps for the Nexus;
Does not include any new maps.

Gotta keep something for the last big drop.

Unzip and replace the ENTIRE folder. Just delete the old folder and use this one.

**EDIT** - If you use the save editor online, or open the game via RPG Maker itself:
THE SWITCH TO TURN DEBUG MODE ON IS 119.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Any other fixes are going to need to wait until midnight, I still have to go to work today (stupid -24c/-11f weather!).

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
This one's too big for F95's server capacity, so you'll need to download it .

It's not huge, ~30megs, it goes into the BGM folder.

Reactions: MArcx
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes