Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
No. Tell China to come clean about the Wu-Flu, then we'll talk.

A bit much for me, but I can work with some of this. Hardest part is that there's no animations or pictures, so it's left up to the player's imagination.
I wish I could help with animations and pictures but the best I can draw is a Full House

Sorry, I'll Leave lmao

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I wish I could help with animations and pictures but the best I can draw is a Full House

Sorry, I'll Leave lmao
You forgot the drum roll; I was like, “What’s Bob Saget and John Stamos got to do with... oh, cards! Haha, I’m not old...”

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
You forgot the drum roll; I was like, “What’s Bob Saget and John Stamos got to do with... oh, cards! Haha, I’m not old...”
Lmaooo I'm 22 and I know what Full House is, got raised right with the classics. Well, what Netherlands deems classics.
RIP Saget tho

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Xalenda will you implement the loli scenes used in Chilly's mod? I can write dialogue for Alison and Amanda that way, maybe even the strapon scenes

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Writing milf scenes now tho, I have an idea for some of the milfs to have an excuse to go to the Solomons, as they find out about the incestscapades. Hehehehe

Cicada

Aug 24, 2018
. Это база v0.9.4. Он не включает никаких исправлений ошибок, которые могли бы появиться позже.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]

Точно 0.9.4? В игре написано 0.9.1

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Xalenda Here's a family funtime scene with Alison and Amos finding out about the Solomon incest
Three things:
  1. Don’t assume that I’m against hypno-centric kinks. Shit is hot; it’s the basis for most of this mod even being a thing.
  2. I’m not woke enough to enjoy BoBF, though Mandalorian was fucking epic.
  3. I’m going to do the thing that Chilly and I both said we’d not do, and have both preggo and Loli scenes in the game.
With that all now said, let me make it exceedingly clear that I do not enjoy or find Loli fun or engaging. If possible, I will add scenes that have the girls watching and commenting on what is going on.

They will not be shown having sex.

And as much fun as it is to break the fourth wall, I do it sparingly. When it comes too often, it loses the appeal unless it is done masterfully.

Do not beg or ask for more than what I’m already uncomfortable adding in.
I’ll find a way to make it happen if I can, but don’t expect miracles.

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
Three things:
  1. Don’t assume that I’m against hypno-centric kinks. Shit is hot; it’s the basis for most of this mod even being a thing.
  3. I’m going to do the thing that Chilly and I both said we’d not do, and have both preggo and Loli scenes in the game.
With that all now said, let me make it exceedingly clear that I do not enjoy or find Loli fun or engaging. If possible, I will add scenes that have the girls watching and commenting on what is going on.

And as much fun as it is to break the fourth wall, I do it sparingly. When it comes too often, it loses the appeal unless it is done masterfully.

Personally, i don't care for pregnant stuff, but i dislike loli content period.

I'll give claps for standing your ground, don't give in! ;)

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Three things:

Don't worry Xalenda I know we're both hypno-loving degens, both that and the Boba fett thing was me memeing
Damn, them watching and commenting ticks my boxes, you legend.

Not having them have sex is totally fine by me, not that my opinion should matter lol

You *know* I had to break that fragile 4th wall bruh

Ain't gonna have no beggin' from me. Just wrote both versions in case you wanted to add them, luckily most scenes I wrote in had lolis watching and commenting, not really fucking.

YOU CANNOT BELIEVE HOW HYPED I AM

Also had to get my big toenail removed for the fourth time, they FINALLY figured out what caused my toe to fuck up so often. It turned out to be fungal infection. They had to rip it out, even out the nailbed with a scalpel and all I fucking get is paracetamol.
You made my pain less and gave me a smile on a shitty day. Thank you❤

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes