Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I’ll fix that once I get home, pretty sure it’s a switch not turning off when it should.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
It’s hard to write free-use. Trust me, I try constantly to think of ways of making dialogue sound natural and normal while getting tits squeezed or having sex in public.

Plus, in a sprite-game like this without the ability to make/draw/have the og artist on board for scenes, the best I can do is Sarah’s Memoria scene, which is janky as hell.

Enslavement should bring you into the Nexus - there’s a scene that plays out there specifically because of it. But being trapped there isn’t part of the goal.

Today’s random-fixes-and-Condo day. I’ll be back periodically to the site; drop a list of bugs **with the details of when/how/who** and I’ll put out a patch tonight.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
It’s hard to write free-use. Trust me, I try constantly to think of ways of making dialogue sound natural and normal while getting tits squeezed or having sex in public.

Plus, in a sprite-game like this without the ability to make/draw/have the og artist on board for scenes, the best I can do is Sarah’s Memoria scene, which is janky as hell.

Enslavement should bring you into the Nexus - there’s a scene that plays out there specifically because of it. But being trapped there isn’t part of the goal.

Today’s random-fixes-and-Condo day. I’ll be back periodically to the site; drop a list of bugs **with the details of when/how/who** and I’ll put out a patch tonight.
I could write some lines for ya!

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Xalenda specifically who is witnessing MC fucking who, and where, at what time. Free Use is obviously at high corruption so yeah just need to write one set of dialogue per free use situation

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Still a problem at grandma's though, can't go upstairs....
That one was a realllllly stupid mistake.

Instead of using a switch - turn on/off - it was a variable, where as soon as you hid from her one time, it would never let you back upstairs. I changed it, with a few redundancies put in - when you wake up, or enter/leave her house if the time is not the morning, it'll turn that variable off. Should work nicely now, but you will need to leave and do something else before going back to her place in the morning.

Unzip, replace, yadda yadda.

Reactions: MArcx

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Mwahahahaha! Tremble at the terrible coding prowess of the demon pony! The condo elevator works properly! Once you find/steal/borrow/get a keycard of your own, it will be yours to use!

Of course, you won't be able to access the penthouse right away, but... there's a way to get it~

Scythe_KoP I dunno... um... Sydney 10-heart scene, having sex with MC in the kitchen behind Mom. Have her notice or something.

Or the BJ scene with Kim, have Sarah and/or Lisa walk in on them. Go crazy, you do you, my man.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Mwahahahaha! Tremble at the terrible coding prowess of the demon pony! The condo elevator works properly! Once you find/steal/borrow/get a keycard of your own, it will be yours to use!

Of course, you won't be able to access the penthouse right away, but... there's a way to get it~

Scythe_KoP I dunno... um... Sydney 10-heart scene, having sex with MC in the kitchen behind Mom. Have her notice or something.

Or the BJ scene with Kim, have Sarah and/or Lisa walk in on them. Go crazy, you do you, my man.
Can Amanda and Alison witness too?

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes