Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
It’s not that easy.

Random person dialogue, yes, please. But sex scenes require a direction and flow that’s easier to do by oneself.

But if you want to take a crack at it, Chinran, then you go for it!
I'd be happy to. I just don't really know what you need.

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
Xalenda I found a bug, I dunno exactly what it caused but after I picked the 5 girls on the bottom of Nexus, Peter can't look to any sides only in front of him. his sprite is the same. He can only interact with objects in his front

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Okay Xalenda when I try to boost the volume of the tracks I made it gets too loud, the quietness could be just on your side. Just implement the tracks in the update and if me or other people think it's too quiet, I'll raise the volume! Sounds good?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Xalenda I found a bug, I dunno exactly what it caused but after I picked the 5 girls on the bottom of Nexus, Peter can't look to any sides only in front of him. his sprite is the same. He can only interact with objects in his front
Can't say I've heard this one; just checked everything out, there's nothing in the coding that forces you to be unable to change direction. I'll go through and try to pinpoint where it was. Thanks!

Okay Xalenda when I try to boost the volume of the tracks I made it gets too loud, the quietness could be just on your side. Just implement the tracks in the update and if me or other people think it's too quiet, I'll raise the volume! Sounds good?
Probably is, all things considered. I don't know why, but my computer just hates RPG maker sometimes. What sounds super-loud in the editor is at 30% volume in-game, so I can't figure it out.

*Proceeds to steal all these new maps for myself*
Missed one~

Actually really proud of this one - managed to make it so you walk up/down stairs before you transition to the connecting area(s). Not too fussed on the Chandelier, but whatever. SM-Hall.png

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
If you can either send me a save or pinpoint the exact moment it happened, I’ll be able to better find the problem command.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
So in an effort to make sure this doesn't happen again, I've updated the Nexus so that every map transition will let you turn, walk normally, not randomly keep stepping, no walking through walls, and generally be normal again.

**Edit** Whoops, forgot to add this~

You know the drill; extract, replace, ???, profit.

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
So in an effort to make sure this doesn't happen again, I've updated the Nexus so that every map transition will let you turn, walk normally, not randomly keep stepping, no walking through walls, and generally be normal again.

**Edit** Whoops, forgot to add this~

You know the drill; extract, replace, ???, profit.
gonna tested it later

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
Ok another bug, I used SOUL CRUSH on sister, after that I said that I was gonna play and went to my room, I decide to go back to tell her that I was gonna play with Alison, but once I clicked her there is a bunch of scenes to choose, I select all of them but nothing plays and now Im stuck talking to her

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes