Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wapitawg

Aug 16, 2017
Why does the game contain the Graphics.rar file inside the Graphics folder? Should I unpack it? Is the hotfix from the first post still needed? BTW, there's no "bonus content" directory to put the map fix into.

Also: how to give apology flowers to Sarah? She's in the dressing room in her home on the evening and I can't reach her

Last edited:

Gerbalzlayer

Oct 31, 2023
Why does the game contain the Graphics.rar file inside the Graphics folder? Should I unpack it? Is the hotfix from the first post still needed? BTW, there's no "bonus content" directory to put the map fix into.

Also: how to give apology flowers to Sarah? She's in the dressing room in her home on the evening and I can't reach her
I unpacked that folder out of curiosity and compared it to the pre-exiting graphics folder and what little is there doesn't seem to be any different from what already exists... I deleted it because it was huge and a waste of space. I don't think it's upscaled either.

I could be wrong, I actually have nothing to back this up but there is an alternate start that i'm willing to bet is the bonus content.

Everything revolving the park milfs is broken because of Sarah who is not finished, that much I do know for sure.

wapitawg

Aug 16, 2017
Thank you for the info Gerbalzlayer. I unpacked the "Graphics.rar" archive and nothing was replaced, so I guessed this is the bonus content? IDK why it was left here in such a form.

I was trying to enjoy this mod, but it seems too buggy and sometimes progressing certain characters is just choppy. For example:
1. When Kimberly disappears from the park, you can call her to learn that she's in the cafe. You can go there and order 'special' out of the blue (BJ), during which MC mentions some kind of a 'deal' like in the original game. Nothing like that happens in the mod. Anyway, you can go to the cafe at any time she's here and receive a BJ from Kimberly no matter her stats.
2. If you stumble upon Donna at the store, and raise her corruption through dialogue option, she gives MC a BJ on the first visit in the hospital and rides him on the second, but the dialogue mentions TF and some photo too.
3. Kaylee never progresses past BJ, no matter the level of corruption.
4. Amos progression doesn't even start. (EDIT: turned out you need to first watch her masturbation scene through the window on the evening I believe).
5. Mom night animations dialogue is broken at times, they aren't looping and start from the last (cumming) part. Sometimes the animation just loops without progressing and the only thing you can do is to quit it. Her progression doesn't seem organic anyway.
6. MC mentions in his babysitting message to Dizzy – inviting her for a first time! – that he wants to cum in her ass again, which never happend before.
7. Sydney's progression seems to not trigger as well, no matter the progress with Mom (I might be wrong on this one, maybe something I didn't do yet triggers it. EDIT: maybe telling her you're going to play with Allison and then going back to the MCs bedroom starts it, IDK. I did it several times, but the same animation plays - she gets under the table and watches MC masturbate, but it's interrupted by Mom inviting them both for a dinner).
8. You can go to the residential apartment at any time and cutscene with walking Dizzy to her home will play regardless if you agreed to do it or not (it seems that you don't even need to meet her – is it a bug or a shortcut?).
9. There are some touchpoints in the Nexus you can interact with, and they explain their purpose only once. They even sometimes do things without your consent, like the demon removing the statues which block the entrance to new powers. Interact with it and you're screwed.
10. When you're at Amos' and progress the time through playing with her daughter, and you have Jennings first tutoring session scheduled, the game will pull the MC out from the Amos' house to his bedroom.
11. You can screw the park MILFs progression by not triggering the key event at schoold before you advance with them. Sarah will never give you the key if you don't follow the order in which the mod was apparently bugtested.
12. If you're lucky enough and obtain Sarah's house key, you can go there but for majority of time she won't be present. Sometimes, I believe on evenings, she'd be in her bedrrom and won't come out no matter what ('Don't come in! I'm not dressed!' message) so you can't progress with her. You can corrupt her at night with your first power tho, it doesn't change anything. EDIT: I opened the game in the editor and it seems that you need to receive 1 BJ from Sarah in order to progress. But that doesn't seem to be possible – after getting her naked photo she just won't talk to MC. And she runs out of the store if encountered there.
13. "Walkthrough.rar" cointains some .txt file which doesn't explains how to get some lategame scenes but doesn't mention changes in the early game. What is finished, what should be done one after another, what choices make the game buggy?
14. You have the invisibility power right from the start, but it's accessible through 'Q' key which also brings the cheat menu. So in order to get it you need to get through the cheat menu which piles up the unecessary clicks.
15. Background disapears during the cunnilingus scene with Kaylee.
16. You can peep through the newly made hole in the MC's room to see Dizzy sleeping on afternoon, when she sits on the couch and watches TV.
17. You can choose "Tease" option after choosing Mom during dinner indefinitely, farming non-corruption points every time you do so.
18. Sydney kisses the MC after the night masturbation event despite having 0/0 stats.
19. You can tell the principal that Jennings' husband pressures her for kisses even if Jennings didn't talk with the principal about it yet.
20. If you go and tell the principal about the kiss right after Jennings speaks to her, you'll get locked in the conversation with no way to exit it. To do it properly, you need to exit this map and enter again, now you can talk to the principal about the kiss.
21. You can show Jennings the "magic trick" right after you obtain your first power (second night) before even seeing the HJ scene (which is impossible at this point) which will just skip a significant portion of her progression.
22. I'm not sure why but sometimes the embarassment event in the classroom triggers, sometimes it doesn't. Is it tied to the Mom's progression?
23. You can talk about visiting the Amos' house in a very suggestive way before anything happens. I believe game thinks that it did, because Amos corruption points are sufficient, but if you never watched her masturbate, Amos only has "Let's play!" "You should play with Allison instead" dialogue lines.
24. You can get BJ from the principal before it happens with Jennings.
25. You can mention some naughty things to Amos when you encounter her at store no matter if they already happend or not.
26. You can corrupt Mr. Garcia to the point of telling him that you fuck his wife despite not even receiving a BJ from her yet.
27. Lisa, when visited in her house in the morning, says something like 'we can't do anything, you should be at school' before even doing anything with her. And it happens on weekends too, when there's no school.
28. Women at the general store neal Kaylee's shop think to themselves something like "please don't talk to me" even before progressing with them. Nothing happend yet so that reaction isn't justified.
29. Two dinners happend on weekend. One at noon, one in the evening.
30. After being invited to Kimberly's house and corrupting Amanda, you get locked without being able to move. You need to cheat yourself away by teleporting.

...And that just some of the bugs / inconsistencies / weirdness I encountered while playing with this mod yesterday. That was without cheating apart from teleportation and time advancing!

people getting turned around simply because they aren't following the story the way that Nergal/Chilly/I/Others want them to.
It'd be great to know the intended way of following the story ;/ Some people mention some kind of a walkthrough but reading through the topic I didn't find it anywyhere. There's only this "simplified version" in the package.

Last edited:
Sep 27, 2018
Thank you for the info Gerbalzlayer. I unpacked the "Graphics.rar" archive and nothing was replaced, so I guessed this is the bonus content? IDK why it was left here in such a form.

I was trying to enjoy this mod, but it seems too buggy and sometimes progressing certain characters is just choppy. For example:
1. When Kimberly disappears from the park, you can call her to learn that she's in the cafe. You can go there and order 'special' out of the blue (BJ), during which MC mentions some kind of a 'deal' like in the original game. Nothing like that happens in the mod. Anyway, you can go to the cafe at any time she's here and receive a BJ from Kimberly no matter her stats.
2. Donna gives MC a BJ on the first visit and rides him on the second, but the dialogue mentions TF and some photo too.
3. Kaylee never progresses past BJ, no matter the level of corruption.
4. Amos progression doesn't even start. (EDIT: turned out you need to first watch her masturbation scene through the window on the evening I believe)
5. Mom night animations dialogue is broken at times, they aren't looping and start from the last (cumming) part. Sometimes the animation just loops without progressing and the only thing you can do is to quit it. Her progression doesn't seem organic anyway.
6. MC mentions in his babysitting message to Dizzy – inviting her for a first time! – that he wants to cum in her ass again, which never happend before.
7. Sydney's progression seems to not trigger as well, no matter the progress with Mom (I might be wrong on this one, maybe something I didn't do yet triggers it. EDIT: maybe telling her you're going to play with Allison and then going back to the MCs bedroom starts it, IDK).
8. You can go to the residential apartment at any time and cutscene with walking Dizzy to her home will play regardless if you agreed to do it or not (it seems that you don't even need to meet her – is it a bug or a shortcut?).
9. There are some touchpoints in the Nexus you can interact with, and they explain their purpose only once. They even sometimes do things without your consent, like the demon removing the statues which block the entrance to new powers. Interact with it and you're screwed.
10. When you're at Amos' and progress the time through playing with her daughter, and you have Jennings first tutoring session scheduled, the game will pull the MC out from the Amos' house to his bedroom.
11. You can screw the park MILFs progression by not triggering the key event at schoold before you advance with them. Sarah will never give you the key if you don't follow the order in which the mod was apparently bugtested.
12. If you're lucky enough and obtain Sarah's house key, you can go there but for majority of time she won't be present. Sometimes, I believe on evenings, she'd be in her bedrrom and won't come out no matter what ('Don't come in! I'm not dressed!' message) so you can't progress with her. You can corrupt her at night with your first power tho, it doesn't change anything.
13. "Walkthrough.rar" cointains some .txt file which doesn't explains how to get some lategame scenes but doesn't mention changes in the early game. What is finished, what should be done one after another, what makes the game buggy?
14. You have the invisibility power right from the start, but it's accessible through 'Q' key which also brings the cheat menu. So in order to get it you need to get through the cheat menu which piles up the unecessary clicks.
15. Background disapears during the cunnilingus with Kaylee.
16. You can peep through the newly made hole in the MC's room to see Dizzy sleeping despite it's being afternoon.
17. You can choose "Tease" option after choosing Mom during dinner indefinitely, farming points every time you do so.
18. Sydney kisses the MC after the night masturbation event despite having 0/0 stats.
19. You can tell the principal that Jennings' husband pressures her for kisses even if Jennings didn't talk with the principal about it yet.
20. If you go and tell the principal about the kiss right after Jennings speaks to her, you'll get locked in the conversation with no way to exit it. To do it properly, you need to exit this map and enter again, now you can talk to the principal about the kiss.
21. You can show Jennings the "magic trick" right after you obtain your first power (second night) before even seeing the HJ scene (which is impossible at this point) which will just skip a significant portion of her progression.
22. I'm not sure why but sometimes the embarassment event in the classroom triggers, sometimes it doesn't. Is it tied to the Mom's progression?
23. You can talk about visit in Amos' house in a very suggestive way before anything happens. Game thinks that it did, because Amos corruption is probably sufficient, but Amos only has "Let's play!" "You should play with Allison instead" dialogue lines.
24. You can get BJ from the principal before it happens with Jennings.
25. You can mention some naughty things to Amos when you encounter her at store no matter if they already happend or not.
26. You can corrupt Mr. Garcia to the point of telling him that you fuck his wife despite not even receiving a BJ from her yet.
27. Lisa, when visitet in her house in the morning, says something like 'we can't do anything, you should be at school' before even doing anything with her. And it happens on weekends too, when there's no school.
28. Women at the general store neal Kaylee's shop think to themselves something like "please don't talk to me" even before progressing with them. Nothing happend yet so that reaction isn't justified.
29. 2 dinners happend on weekend. One at noon, one in the evening.

...And that just some of the bugs / inconsistencies / weirdness I encountered while playing with this mod yesterday. That was without cheating apart from teleportation and time advancing!

It'd be great to know the intended way of following the story ;/ Some people mention some kind of a walkthrough but reading through the topic I didn't find it anywyhere. There's only this "simplified version" in the package.
For the "Graphics.rar" it's me who made it and left it because the last version I proposed put all the data I had for others to help me correct and finalize the mod.

for most of the inconsistencies or scenario problems I realized that I or even the others who help me will not be able to fix or solve them because nobody understands how the 3 plugins of the original game work. so I wanted to make a remake on RPGM MZ, but it takes a lot of time and work (all alone :().

if you want I can tell you how the story is planned for each character but "spoiler alert";).

Reactions: villany

wapitawg

Aug 16, 2017
for most of the inconsistencies or scenario problems I realized that I or even the others who help me will not be able to fix or solve them because nobody understands how the 3 plugins of the original game work.
Well, those inconsistencies and scenario problems wouldn't be an issue if they didn't lock the progression. Sadly, in many cases, they do.

villany

Dec 8, 2018
For the "Graphics.rar" it's me who made it and left it because the last version I proposed put all the data I had for others to help me correct and finalize the mod.

for most of the inconsistencies or scenario problems I realized that I or even the others who help me will not be able to fix or solve them because nobody understands how the 3 plugins of the original game work. so I wanted to make a remake on RPGM MZ, but it takes a lot of time and work (all alone :().

if you want I can tell you how the story is planned for each character but "spoiler alert";).
I'd like to hear it, if hard cuckolding and impregnation is involved and who our shota protagonist can marry.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes