Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Balrango81

Jul 8, 2023
Can someone one please fix the bugs like with Sara and the phone and Lisa and also lisa and sara kiss problem I am not trying to be rude but I really love this game but these bugs are really annoying us these save files will show you the problem
I won't lie, saying here's the saves that'll show the issue without actually mentioning the steps you did in the save so I can reproduce it, quite annoying. Because of this I couldn't reproduce the Sara and Lisa phone bug you mentioned, though I think I've encountered it myself. Is it where Sara sends over the recording of Lisa talking about the one time Lisa cheated, and then you reply telling Sara to bring Lisa with her to the toilet, but when you enter the toilet it's only Sara?

The kiss problem you mentioned, I have no clue what that refers to. As Save01 showed them two kissing fine for me

Side note: Saves have .zip at the end when there not zip files, there save files

Novaking20

Aug 29, 2022
I won't lie, saying here's the saves that'll show the issue without actually mentioning the steps you did in the save so I can reproduce it, quite annoying. Because of this I couldn't reproduce the Sara and Lisa phone bug you mentioned, though I think I've encountered it myself. Is it where Sara sends over the recording of Lisa talking about the one time Lisa cheated, and then you reply telling Sara to bring Lisa with her to the toilet, but when you enter the toilet it's only Sara?

The kiss problem you mentioned, I have no clue what that refers to. As Save01 showed them two kissing fine for me

Side note: Saves have .zip at the end when there not zip files, there save files
Phone bug is whenever I try to check the messages I get It doesn't work also when I talk to Sara and end up in the park restroom it says no file or directory sara__lisa_-_kiss also I forgot to add the fact with Sara at night I get no file or directory sleeping (3) also sorry for that also I am using joiplay if that is the problem is there any other emulator I can use side note : anything I do with Sara or Sydney with her cosplay screws me over

Last edited:

Balrango81

Jul 8, 2023
Phone bug is whenever I try to check the messages I get It doesn't work also when I talk to Sara and end up in the park restroom it says no file or directory sara__lisa_-_kiss also I forgot to add the fact with Sara at night I get no file or directory sleeping (3) also sorry for that also I am using joiplay if that is the problem is there any other emulator I can use side note : anything I do with Sara or Sydney with her cosplay screws me over
I don't use joiplay so I can't debug it to see why that's happening sorry, and these seem like joiplay issues, not the issues with game itself.

As a complete guess i'd say the kiss is having issues due to the filename as there are very few files named in that way (_-_). So I've renamed it and updated the map file (Map87), I'll put the files here if you want to try that, just make sure to backup map87 before overwriting it. If it works great, if not then I can't really do anything else.

No clue about emulators.

Novaking20

Aug 29, 2022
I don't use joiplay so I can't debug it to see why that's happening sorry, and these seem like joiplay issues, not the issues with game itself.

As a complete guess i'd say the kiss is having issues due to the filename as there are very few files named in that way (_-_). So I've renamed it and updated the map file (Map87), I'll put the files here if you want to try that, just make sure to backup map87 before overwriting it. If it works great, if not then I can't really do anything else.

No clue about emulators.
Sorry to keep bothering you but can you also try to help me with fixing lisa nude kiss and Sarah sleeping problem do you have both pictures can you post for me cause the reason It is not working is cause it is not there or even better can post the graphics pictures file to make it easier for all of us again sorry for bothering you

Last edited:

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
One thing to note us that, due to Nergal's custom scripts, the game doesn't play nice with Joiplay and errors are known in the vanilla, Chilly and Xelenda's mod.

Novaking20

Aug 29, 2022
is the latest bug fixed one the same as the link on the first page?
no i don't think it is also does anyone know how to fix this my character can not move at all whenever i enter this erea and where can I find lisa to confirm that she has been knocked up

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
no i don't think it is also does anyone know how to fix this my character can not move at all whenever i enter this erea and where can I find lisa to confirm that she has been knocked up
As mentioned, this game does not play nicely with Joiplay and there are unfixable bugs and errors.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes