Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IC123

Oct 9, 2019
I don't know if its just me but I feel that the teachers events are kinda wonky. I try to follow the walkthrough to a T but if I don't do it perfectly or off by a day I miss some content or stuff doesn't trigger. Like I don't get the text to meet her at her house at night after the dinner scenes for her corruption event but when I go to school the next day it acts like I completed all her events and the schools events as well so I am soft locked in a way.
Send me the save file at th point of the bug if you want it fixed. Oh and the walkthrough is outdated and I am currently in the situation of deciding if I have to fix the message/diary system which I don't know how it works OR I make a NEW diary physical system within a book or an interactable event/item OR I just never make a walkthrough/mission system because there is just so many events and flags.

Reactions: BoycottedGuy

TheHeadmaster_

Aug 31, 2022
So why is the bonus scenes link broken seems to have been broken for like 2 years and your telling me to put it in the bonus scenes folder but i can't even download that because the link is broken and your telling me i can't play the game without it so wtf do i do or is it to intentionally block new players from even playing the game or does everyone collectively ignore that the link is broken like which is it?

TheHeadmaster_

Aug 31, 2022
Overview:
This is a fan-made standalone mod of the Urban Demons game created by NergalsNest.
Originally created as a proof of concept, this mod of the ChillyScholar v0.8.2 game is now very different from the official release. Any new scenes and dialogues are much more sadistic / mean-spirited in nature, and should not be a reflection on either NergalsNest's or ChillyScholar's original intentions!​

Updated: 2022-01-15
Game/Creator: Urban Demons / @NergalsNest (original Mod by @ChillyScholar )
Modder: Xalenda, Scythe_KoP, IC123, many others
Mod Version: 0.9.7 (IC123 took over the mod and bugs are getting fixed update)
Game Version: 0.8.2
Language: English

Features:
  • Corruption-focused playthrough.
  • No more "loss" of Corruption when doing other actions - there's only one way to go!
  • Spelling / grammar corrections!
  • Additional Corruption scenes and dialogues!
  • TOTAL CORRUPTION: warps the women's minds completely into more of a Master/Slave dynamic with Peter (or whichever name you choose).

Installation:

Download from any server you'd like
Unzip to any folder you'd like (or create one for this)
READ ATTACHED TEXT DOCUMENT!!

You must have the RPG Maker RTP for it to work!

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download

BONUS SCENES DOWNLOAD

BONUS SCENE HOTFIX

(UPDATE: Not sure if these are still needed, it's been a while. Please let me know if the Bonus Scenes DL needs a re-upload and/or if I can take the 'hotfixes' down yet. Thanks~!)

Just a replacement of maps because of my derpy-derp brain.
Download, unzip, replace the items in the DATA folder, everything should be peachy~

Make sure to put the MapFix4 Hotfix into the BONUS SCENES folder,
or you'll never be able to
play the game!
So do i need the bonus scenes or can i play without it??? because it seems noone here intends to give me a working link to a downloadable bonus scenes let me know please instead of ignoring me like the others

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
I'm kinda stuck with the park milf if anyone can help me out. I've blackmailed Sarah with the recording and got a picture but I cant go any further because I have to apologize with flowers at her house but at this point I don't have her key or the knowledge of where she lives yet. I got Lisa's key and info but can't do anything with her till Sarah pulls her in. Any help progressing Sarah would be wonderful.

Also is there anything I should know about the party in the Cafe? It's very glitch and should I just avoid it?

The game also crashed when I was going to get amos's key from her kid, but that could have been because I didn't unlock the powers correctly (I'm on a new playthrough trying to unlock the powers normally).

Is there a way to not get the forever kiss bug at school when talking to Neala, or should I just avoid her in the store?

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
Figured out what was happening with the park milfs. I was progressing them too much before I started the key quest. You have to do that first to get Sarah's key.
If anyone had that bug happen to them you have to restart and do the key quest asap.

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
yeah i put them in but it won't allow me to continue
When you say continue do you mean load the save or progress the story after you load in?
The 2 that start in the game have your mom sis grandma dizzy Sarah Lisa neila and principle enslaved and their storyline is done.
Ms. Amos isn't but her key is glitched and you can't get into her house unless you teleport in but the story is still locked.
Kimberly's house door is glitched until you get invited in while you are at the playground but I don't know how far they are on the save.
The nurse I never really messed with.
I have no idea if anything is going on with the gym or how to meet the girls that moved into the condo (lisa).
If you want to see all the scenes your best bet is to restart the game because there are scenes you can only see once and more than a few scenes that are not in the debug room. If you restart the game make sure you get the keys from sarah at the playground before you do anything sus or you will get locked out of their content.
I went way off track, sorry.

BlitzWulf

Oct 5, 2021
When you say continue do you mean load the save or progress the story after you load in?
The 2 that start in the game have your mom sis grandma dizzy Sarah Lisa neila and principle enslaved and their storyline is done.
Ms. Amos isn't but her key is glitched and you can't get into her house unless you teleport in but the story is still locked.
Kimberly's house door is glitched until you get invited in while you are at the playground but I don't know how far they are on the save.
The nurse I never really messed with.
I have no idea if anything is going on with the gym or how to meet the girls that moved into the condo (lisa).
If you want to see all the scenes your best bet is to restart the game because there are scenes you can only see once and more than a few scenes that are not in the debug room. If you restart the game make sure you get the keys from sarah at the playground before you do anything sus or you will get locked out of their content.
I went way off track, sorry.
i mean the load bar in blacked even with the files in

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes