Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Quick question about Ms Taylor, is the order see her at the condo then do report Jennings to her, or the other way around. Or did I miss a step, cause every time I try to report the Jennings, it just stops. I can't move, can't hit the menu, etc.

IC123

Oct 9, 2019
Quick question about Ms Taylor, is the order see her at the condo then do report Jennings to her, or the other way around. Or did I miss a step, cause every time I try to report the Jennings, it just stops. I can't move, can't hit the menu, etc.
send a save file right at the point of bug

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
First, sorry for the late reply. Secondly, figured it out, gotta talk to her from the right not left or south after talking her in frontof the penthouse.

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Not really, seeing how the remake has a new artist and is on a newer RPGMaker engine.

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Interestingly, it's slated to be corruption/blackmail only since Nergal discovered his writing style slants that way.

Purity will only be added if the maximum support level is reached.

IC123

Oct 9, 2019
That could be subject to change, he said something along the lines of "I am not sure if I wish to axe blackmail because purity was already axed." I do however believe it could be changed just like how Peter looked angular and boxy (mature) while after some time he was changed to shorter and rounder (younger).

We shall see.

Reactions: Zaiaku

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
That could be subject to change, he said something along the lines of "I am not sure if I wish to axe blackmail because purity was already axed." I do however believe it could be changed just like how Peter looked angular and boxy (mature) while after some time he was changed to shorter and rounder (younger).
fair nuff.

IC123

Oct 9, 2019
I am tinkering with the idea of MrsJ having an encounter countdown of let's say 6-8 encounters after she announces to her husband that she belongs to Peter and she is his slave at the classroom during a Mike event.

I am thinking the countdown would trigger an event chain which results in Peter visiting her home after getting a text, and deciding there if she is to remain married, get a divorce or marry Peter instead (with of course a planned event course of depraved sex acts) with each of the variants resulting in the question of "where does she live now" of either the appartment, her current home or Peter's home (I am thinking of moving alot of the girls there as a choice instead of the Appartment but there is only a few ways I can write "bitch get your ass to this location that I choose" events for 14 milfs).

Last edited:

TheLocalNoob

Jun 26, 2020
I don't know if its just me but I feel that the teachers events are kinda wonky. I try to follow the walkthrough to a T but if I don't do it perfectly or off by a day I miss some content or stuff doesn't trigger. Like I don't get the text to meet her at her house at night after the dinner scenes for her corruption event but when I go to school the next day it acts like I completed all her events and the schools events as well so I am soft locked in a way.

Reactions: BoycottedGuy
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes