Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Condo update:

Here's the layout for the floors. They're identical, like the apartment, and I'm currently in the process of porting and re-writing the "Found Where X Lives" scenes. It should be fairly obvious from the doormats in front of the doors, but you miss out on my fantastic writing by jumping straight to the meat.

At least give it a shot when you can, it's surprisingly difficult to make up random pieces of dialogue.

There's no additional change to Dizzy/Neala/Ms. Taylor yet for when they're TC'd, so don't be expecting anything more right away. I want to get the Condo out and in a semi-workable state before life takes another toll.

I'm being forced out of my current home at the end of February (landlord basically said six months then I want you gone), and I may be losing my current job/getting a different job. Expect slowdown and pauses in updates for a bit, just a fair warning.

The big question is, where do I put everybody who comes to live in the Condo after they've been TC'd? Remake the condo maps (easy enough) to include their own living space, or just shove them into the Penthouse?

Reactions: ChillyScholar

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Condo update:

Here's the layout for the floors. They're identical, like the apartment, and I'm currently in the process of porting and re-writing the "Found Where X Lives" scenes. It should be fairly obvious from the doormats in front of the doors, but you miss out on my fantastic writing by jumping straight to the meat.

At least give it a shot when you can, it's surprisingly difficult to make up random pieces of dialogue.

There's no additional change to Dizzy/Neala/Ms. Taylor yet for when they're TC'd, so don't be expecting anything more right away. I want to get the Condo out and in a semi-workable state before life takes another toll.

I'm being forced out of my current home at the end of February (landlord basically said six months then I want you gone), and I may be losing my current job/getting a different job. Expect slowdown and pauses in updates for a bit, just a fair warning.

The big question is, where do I put everybody who comes to live in the Condo after they've been TC'd? Remake the condo maps (easy enough) to include their own living space, or just shove them into the Penthouse?
All of them in the penthouse. What's the use of walking cumholes if you have to put effort into finding them.

Reactions: Zabutnik

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
But of course I am not into pressuring you or demanding anything. I have yet to do that and have no intention of doing so. So don't worry about me being one of those guys Xalenda.

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Sorry to hear that. Hope things go better for you

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Oh I've felt this way for about as long as you have my friend; yours just isn't a buggy mess that no matter how many fucking times I fix it, everything always fuggin breaks?!!!!?!!?!?

My shits a buggy mess too, I don't know what you are talking about

Condo update:

Where is the naked version of this map? Asking so I may steal it :p

sangra

Apr 15, 2019
Condo update:

are slaves, is it necessary to have different rooms?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Sorry for the lack of replies, it’s been a week here. Trucker protests, work is doubling-down on things I don’t necessarily agree need to be, got bumped from full-time to part-time employment and still looking for a new job and place to live.

Chilly I will send you the naked apartment map (probably the whole Condo, working elevator and all (seriously so proud of myself for that piece of coding)) once I have a free moment.

And yes, I though a separate room to “house” your Slaves when not needed was a good idea, but the consensus seems to swing the other way.

Still have to figure out what they’re all going to specialize in, and how that translates into the mod and bonus scenes going forward.

Speaking of which, anybody got minor skill in Photoshop or picture editing, and can keep a secret? Have an idea for the bonus scene, need help with it.

Also also, YUUUUUUUGE shoutout to ZeroEnergy who is helping create something from scratch for this. Send him/her/them love!

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Chilly I will send you the naked apartment map (probably the whole Condo, working elevator and all (seriously so proud of myself for that piece of coding)) once I have a free moment.

Speaking of which, anybody got minor skill in Photoshop or picture editing, and can keep a secret? Have an idea for the bonus scene, need help with it.

Also also, YUUUUUUUGE shoutout to ZeroEnergy who is helping create something from scratch for this. Send him/her/them love!
Cool thanks
What is it that you need?

Mar 15, 2021
We get it: training your Slaves takes a lot out of you.
You're constantly correcting them, teaching them, having to wonder why they are acting up, and not doing their chores... it just gets to be too much for you to hands. What you could really use is a break from training them...

That's why we created Master MC's Punishment Hall~!

We *correct* those bad behaviors and make sure to spend lots of time breaking down the rebellious spirits of newly-bought Slaves! In no time at all, they'll be back to scrubbing your floors, rubbing your feet, licking your ass and, above all, worshipping their Master.

*Located at the Slave Market downtown, open from 5:00 AM to Midnight weekdays, 6:00 AM to Midnight weekends. Extra costs may apply, on a case by case basis. Master MC's Punishment Hall is for Slaves only; if you wish to join your Slaves for the experience, please look to our website for additional details. Thank you.*

View attachment 1618766
It makes you want to go on vacation. I'm really looking forward to trying this.

Last edited:

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
The problem with having many visions of what you want to write but not having the skills or mindset to be able to write what you are invisioning is that it can sometimes drive one crazy. I keep staring at this empty dialog box, having a vision or idea of what should be there, but I just can't get a clear view on what I should write. It's so frustrating! Goes to show that all I can really do is just code events and copy/paste already existing dialog to make a patchwork of an event. But that does mean that when there is no existing dialog for what I want, I just have to give up.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
No, what you should do is go backwards. Start with the ending, and then write dialogue that makes a logical progression to that.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
A well-written ending is more like a second beginning. You write in such a way that your readers want to turn the page and find out the next thing you’re starting.

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
Well, it's this one-time thing that shows up at some points that in and out, so there isn't any page to turn.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes