Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Lookie.png

YOU SEE THIS SHIT?!
WELL?!

I think I'm starting to understand the thought process behind Vinland Saga (great anime btw, huge ++should watch, surprisingly historically accurate). I just... can't stop. It's new stuff - it's... it's fun! I get to make shit up as I go along, and not be bound or constrained by what assets I have, or what the "lore" is - I can just do whatever I want! Because this?

This - ALL of this - is the fucking introduction to the bonus scene!

It's a good 10-20 minutes of gameplay and story, showing you lots of new things and exploring all that the Slave Market's got to show... hm? What's that?

You want to know why I included a second City Map to the Bonus Section?

Guess you'll just need to wait and see~

(And yes, I'm bug-testing as I go, so it shouldn't be as huge a mess.)

Reactions: Zabutnik

IC123

Oct 9, 2019
Well I've been dead for like three weeks.
I hope I can bugfix a lot of shit.
HOWEVER I do hope that once you finish your little de tour of creativity that you complete sydney, neala, sarah, kimberly and whoever else ain't got a working story.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
View attachment 1644325

YOU SEE THIS SHIT?!
WELL?!

I think I'm starting to understand the thought process behind Vinland Saga (great anime btw, huge ++should watch, surprisingly historically accurate). I just... can't stop. It's new stuff - it's... it's fun! I get to make shit up as I go along, and not be bound or constrained by what assets I have, or what the "lore" is - I can just do whatever I want! Because this?

This - ALL of this - is the fucking introduction to the bonus scene!

It's a good 10-20 minutes of gameplay and story, showing you lots of new things and exploring all that the Slave Market's got to show... hm? What's that?

You want to know why I included a second City Map to the Bonus Section?

Guess you'll just need to wait and see~

(And yes, I'm bug-testing as I go, so it shouldn't be as huge a mess.)
NEAT

gamercunt

Dec 17, 2021
bro the new version is so broken I can't even continue to the next stage. On the weekend whenever I talk to someone the screen goes black and I can't continue the game... any help? also, Lisa's house is connected to grandma's house for some reason when I haven't even unlocked grandma yet.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Chances are, you're trying to boost characters you haven't met yet, which breaks the game.
Or, if you're using the save, they're too far boosted and it breaks scripting.
Or, it's trying to load a scene/map that doesn't exist.
Or, it's you.

Lisa's house was connected to Grandma's house from the get-go. That one is NOT my fault.
Also, why are you even going to Lisa's house? There's nothing in there yet.

Also-also, don't try to merge the OG, this mod, and/or Chilly's mod. They're all unique, stand-alone versions of the game with different aspects and focuses:

OG has a push towards focusing on one specific woman/pairing.
Chilly's is full of different female characters and mini-events.
Mine is hardcore Corruption and moral/ethical depravity.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Gee, thanks. Not even a "hyped to play this" or "noo, I must know more" or even talking about how the city might be overrun by lolis and you need to fuck them into submission or some such crap...

Just NEAT.
Oi.
I said Neat.
But what I meant was FUCK YEAH and all the other things you surmised I would say.
Just trying to balance my degeneracy.
It's a good thing to-WAITDIDYOUSAYLOLIS

In all seriousness. I think you know I love what you're doing by now Xalenda !

Anonnymoose

May 25, 2017
I'm getting an "Unable to find file: Data/Map229.rvdata2" error despite having the new data pack when starting a new game. I guess I'll just make a dummy file for now.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
OHHHHH... Now I see why the game hates me.
Map 229 is the Debug map for the Bonus Scenes that you boys and girls aren't supposed to have access to.
So when I removed it from the latest update... now the game hates you, too!

I've got it here.

Also, whenever somebody says "Neat".

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Map 229 is the Debug map for the Bonus Scenes that you boys and girls aren't supposed to have access to.

I've got it here.

Okay, would you rather have me say "Your mod makes me cum so hard my Lenovo Laptop turns into a MacBook Pro?" Because that can be arranged.
But seriously, I am definitely excited and HYPED to see the new stuff! Any teasers to the loli stuff? Or any of the incest-heavy stuff?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
The loli stuff was a joke, to elicit that kind of response. Sorry.
Incest-Heavy... yes. Kind of. I'll let you decide how far you want to take it (though one bit's a little... different~)

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
The loli stuff was a joke, to elicit that kind of response. Sorry.
Incest-Heavy... yes. Kind of. I'll let you decide how far you want to take it (though one bit's a little... different~)
Don't apologize, It was obvious bait and I still went there, hook line and sinker loool
but Okay gimme more info on the incest-heavy stuff :)

gamercunt

Dec 17, 2021
Chances are, you're trying to boost characters you haven't met yet, which breaks the game.
Or, if you're using the save, they're too far boosted and it breaks scripting.
Or, it's trying to load a scene/map that doesn't exist.
Or, it's you.

Lisa's house was connected to Grandma's house from the get-go. That one is NOT my fault.
Also, why are you even going to Lisa's house? There's nothing in there yet.

Also-also, don't try to merge the OG, this mod, and/or Chilly's mod. They're all unique, stand-alone versions of the game with different aspects and focuses:

OG has a push towards focusing on one specific woman/pairing.
Chilly's is full of different female characters and mini-events.
Mine is hardcore Corruption and moral/ethical depravity.
Nah I haven't used saves or anything, I must have gotten too far ahead in scenes which I don't have a clue how. Is there a walkthrough or something i can use so i don't do this again?

Reactions: Scythe_KoP

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019

I've got it here.

HAHAHAHAHA. Sorry. I love Hellsing Ultimate Abridged. that had me rolling.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Nah I haven't used saves or anything, I must have gotten too far ahead in scenes which I don't have a clue how. Is there a walkthrough or something i can use so i don't do this again?
Not as yet; that's one of the last things to implement, as it's a hassle to write down everything right now when it's all still in flux.

Also, I wonder how much hate this is going to get me for the bonus area(s).
Hate.png

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Extract, move into Data folder, replace the one already in there, and it should work.
When I changed the file name at some point, I neglected to update the in-game scripting.
As if modern technology would update things for me! What a joke!

*grumbling intensifies*

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes