Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Xalenda , got any teasers for new dialogue and scenes? Loli or milf, all are awesome anyways!
Also is there a hard date for the upcoming update?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
...miiiiight wanna hide that in a spoiler.

Still, an awesome picture~

And no major scenes and stuff yet, I'm working on finishing up the other areas of the city before the big finish. Will release what I've got - including Bonus areas - as two separate uploads by my next weekend (Feb. 20/21). One will be the whole game; one will be just the Bonus stuff.

If anybody can re-upload to Mediafire or wherever, please get in touch with me through a PM, my internet won't let me upload anything to those sites (wi-fi only, long upload times, lags/aborts halfway). Check below for an idea of what to look forward to.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
...miiiiight wanna hide that in a spoiler.

Still, an awesome picture~

And no major scenes and stuff yet, I'm working on finishing up the other areas of the city before the big finish. Will release what I've got - including Bonus areas - as two separate uploads by my next weekend (Feb. 20/21). One will be the whole game; one will be just the Bonus stuff.

If anybody can re-upload to Mediafire or wherever, please get in touch with me through a PM, my internet won't let me upload anything to those sites (wi-fi only, long upload times, lags/aborts halfway). Check below for an idea of what to look forward to.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can't wait to see the twisted shit happen hahaha

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I feel like I need to temper your expectations here, Scythe - this won't be things like, watching Mom and Sydney scat on each other then fuck, or Kimberly shows up with 16 nipple piercings. It's more of a creeping, deep-seated philosophical look into the excessiveness of control, power, and the true extent of what Corruption means.

There's sexy girls and lots of boobies and stuff along the way to be sure, but it's (probably) not going to end in a mega-orgy or anything like that. The scripting alone for that scene would take another month to pull off.

joeyeroq

May 30, 2017
This mod is buggy as hell, I started playing today and at least 4 or 5 times I had to load a previous save game because of game breaking bugs like black screen and once you couldn't turn left right or down so couldn't progress.
I can't progress any further than the first saturday after Donna.
Clipboard01.jpg

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
I feel like I need to temper your expectations here, Scythe - this won't be things like, watching Mom and Sydney scat on each other then fuck, or Kimberly shows up with 16 nipple piercings. It's more of a creeping, deep-seated philosophical look into the excessiveness of control, power, and the true extent of what Corruption means.

There's sexy girls and lots of boobies and stuff along the way to be sure, but it's (probably) not going to end in a mega-orgy or anything like that. The scripting alone for that scene would take another month to pull off.
Oh fuck no, fuck scat, eeeeeew that's where I draw the line!
I didn't specifically mean scenes lol, I was referring to the main moral compass of MC being twisted AF and considering this delves into corruption I expect that to be twisted.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Alrighty, done with the other stuff, onto the funner parts again! Every area has its own little unique scene or joke - except the Highschool, I ran out of steam on that one - and now we get to the 2/3rd part of this offshoot, the conflict!

Funny; this was supposed to be like, a ten-minute romp. Why is it turning into a game all of its own?

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
Alrighty, done with the other stuff, onto the funner parts again! Every area has its own little unique scene or joke - except the Highschool, I ran out of steam on that one - and now we get to the 2/3rd part of this offshoot, the conflict!

Funny; this was supposed to be like, a ten-minute romp. Why is it turning into a game all of its own?
I'm really looking forward to see how your game comes together. Can't wait to do a full playthrough

IC123

Oct 9, 2019
Well after Xal releases the new stuff hopefully we'll have enough time to do a playthrough, fix everything and once it's all fixed he will continue through those versions.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Fair warning here IC123, I haven't actually implemented any of the things you've fixed already, because I need to make a second copy of my In-Progress file which is just over 2GB. It's quickly becoming a very big game, and I'm also doing my best to make sure there's no conflicts or exploits/bugs for this new stuff.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Fair warning here IC123, I haven't actually implemented any of the things you've fixed already, because I need to make a second copy of my In-Progress file which is just over 2GB. It's quickly becoming a very big game, and I'm also doing my best to make sure there's no conflicts or exploits/bugs for this new stuff.
Oh man I am at the EDGE of my seat to read some dark twisted dialogue that gives a misogyny-kink-loving, incest-manwhore, Dutch Jon-Tron lookin'-ass a raging boner!

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes