Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IMMR22

Mar 9, 2020
How do i advance in moms route? i took the pills of the cabinet but it does not advance to the handjob

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
C'mon you know the answer to that. :rolleyes:
Lol forums? But yea I think in the original game you just had to take them and not flush them. So in my mind she doesn't give him a handie because when she shakes him he rattles from all the pills in the bottle. There by giving reason to flush the meds.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
In the original version that this mod is based off of (0.8.2), that scene was not implemented yet, so you had to flush them yourself. I thought it was quite well done, teaching you how to use the items and that some could be used in specific places, without somebody holding your hand or shouting at you to do something repeatedly.

Getting flashbacks of KH2 "GET UP ON THE HYDRA'S BACK!"...

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
So, uh... Happy Valentines Day.

Here, have the Bonus Scenes, fully completed.
Enjoy.

Would you advise me to wait until the bugfix or to download the game and add the scenes in the file?
Also LET'S FUCKING GOOOOO

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
It's stand alone, though it ends after Dizzy's flashback scene as there's nowhere else to go but the houae where's there's nothing. and all the map files for the other places aren't implemented.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
It's stand alone, though it ends after Dizzy's flashback scene as there's nowhere else to go but the houae where's there's nothing. and all the map files for the other places aren't implemented.
Aight in that case I'll wait. Wanna enjoy the full package lol.

IC123

Oct 9, 2019
New things that I found: basically after the ending of the previous version you can somehow enter the future of 5 years ( a lot of fucking time for a shota milf game to be honest), however it's just a future preview. It's like a "what could be".

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
Pretty imaginative on the new scenes, and fun to play.
Might I recommend you use an AI Upscaler for increasing the image resolution rather than a straight across scaling, it will probably improve the visuals quite a bit and help alleviate the image artifacts you have going on.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I triple-tested everything... and forgot to put the city map teleport locations in correctly.
I'm so tired~

You know what to do.
And don't let Zaiaku's post dissuade you from playing this, Scythe_KoP, there's a lot in here. Yes, you can wait, but why? I haven't changed anything in the base-game apart from making the apartments into the Condo (which you can explore in this version!!)

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
I triple-tested everything... and forgot to put the city map teleport locations in correctly.
I'm so tired~

You know what to do.
And don't let Zaiaku's post dissuade you from playing this, Scythe_KoP, there's a lot in here. Yes, you can wait, but why? I haven't changed anything in the base-game apart from making the apartments into the Condo (which you can explore in this version!!)
Well I want to play the extra scenes while also doing the main story and since there's still a bugfix happening I thought I might as well wait until the bugs and extra sex scenes (Not just 7071, I ain't that obsessed lol)are added/fixed.
I want to enjoy the full package, pun intended.

Unless I can play the main game together with the memoria stuff (So not separately via different folders) I'm gonna wait till they're merged lol

Last edited:

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
Okay i downloaded the update and i cant play it.... Its not that i found any bugs or anything im just Freaking Jamming to the damn intro. There is no reason for this to sound this good. I dont know if im about to play a creepy metroidvania or what. DAMNIT ALL!!!

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
Looks like there's a bug with missing map 026 at the hospital when going in the back rooms. If i find any more ill post it.

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
There was this weird change in your run speed after talking to Lisa and Sarah that became permanent there after.
After going to the school for the first time and watching Amanda go into the building if you leave and come back She is frozen in the front of the building preventing any further progression for her if there is any.
After talking to Meranda at school you are unable to move forcing you to turn the game of and reload.
Went back to your house and found MCs sprite in bed.
Went to mrs amos's house and game crashed due to missing map 033.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zabutnik

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
There was this weird change in your run speed after talking to Lisa and Sarah that became permanent there after.
After going to the school for the first time and watching Amanda go into the building if you leave and come back She is frozen in the front of the building preventing any further progression for her if there is any.
After talking to Meranda at school you are unable to move forcing you to turn the game of and reload.
Went back to your house and found MCs sprite in bed.
Went to mrs amos's house and game crashed due to missing map 033.
Same with the Penthouse, but I forgot what map it was.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes