Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
OK i think if you dont try to use the portal as soon as its available you cant actually move to it because when you move on the map at that point you arent locked in, the MC actually walks so if you move to the school then press up then right you can walk over to in then hit enter and access the NEXUS.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Alright, FOURTH iteration of map fixes... god I hate people who don't know exactly the right route to take the first time they boot up the game! I mean, what, you don't read minds?!

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
I have to say. One of the things I like about the bonus is that as corruptive as Peter was, he found what his future self did to be horrifying beyond belief. Shows that even under all that corruptive influence, there's a sliver of standards within him.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
dzediker Map 59 is Memoria, which is not implemented in the Bonus version. I'm not putting in a map that will only add more problems.

Zaiaku That was my hope. Seeing Peter/MC and his future-self in the Nexus, conversing and talking about what happened, it dawned on me that what was going on was Peter asking his future self not for advice on what he should do when he gets back, but learning from the mistakes and fixing what he could.

Though I might change the second choice ending. I'm not too fussed on how it ends... it feels too similar to the first choice.

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
So I've been thinking - it's been ~12 hours now, people who want to play it have, most of you have probably finished it or haven't realized there's been three map-fixes and been off doing something else... I mean, it's only Valentine's Day, what else is there to do.

And in all that time, nobody's commented on the endings... which leads me to believe that either everybody went "Yeah, that was fun" or "Okay, cool", or "WTF is this crap" but nobody's talking about it... and it's leading me to have... thoughts.

Dangerous thoughts. Like expanding this already broken mod into not just its own separate game, but three games.

Now hear me out on this - the game itself would be the same base-game, only the dialogues change depending on which avenue you take. Sort of like the OG, only you're locked into that choice from the main menu:
  1. Pito's Revenge, where instead of Meridiana as the main villain, it's Pito;
  2. Neala's Ascendance, wherein she takes over for Peter/MC as the new Mistress;
  3. Starting Over, where Peter/MC explores the life at the end of the third choice
Obviously, this is a very stupid idea, as it would require changing most, if not every, sex-scene in the game to reflect Pito, Neala or a slightly-older Peter/MC doing those things... but damn if it isn't fun to theorize about what could be done.
I started it, then I had to go to work. yes I had to work on Valentine's. Movie Theaters don't close on Valentine's. I'll finish it soon and then think about feedback.

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
So I'm having that issue where after I talk to merdiana in the yard, Peter freezes and won't move. I literally can't continue.

Kuf_Drahrepus

Mar 17, 2019
Dangerous thoughts. Like expanding this already broken mod into not just its own separate game, but three games.
It's a good idea? Even if You collect plugins, scenes, etc. The time to make 3 diffrent games will be rly long.
Working on versions before 0.9 is a nightmare, events are scattered everywhere, scenes stutter and not only in your mod.
Yesterday I did some work on rpg maker, added show picture and erase picture... The game was stuttering, the picture was not disappearing. :unsure:

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
So I'm having that issue where after I talk to merdiana in the yard, Peter freezes and won't move. I literally can't continue.
On page 137 theres a data save file that fixes that bug. between pages 136 to 138 there should be fixes for most of your issues. although if i were you i would create a copy of the auto save file when you go to new areas and rename the copy by adding a number to it. that was how i was able to create multiple saves without being able to use the phone. just a suggestion.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
So Xalenda Is the bonus scene stuff standalone or can the main mod and the memoria stuff be merged in a full package? I still want to play the main mod (Haven't played the mod since 2019 since I wanted to wait for more stuff back then.)
'Cause y'all talking about it makes me want to say fuck it and play it.
Also which bugfixes should I use?

Last edited:

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
You can add/merge the two without major issues now, thanks to getting all the correct movements (thanks dzediker), but there’s no way to currently go to the Memoria bonus area. Front Page also has the most recent map files with correct fixes in them for the Bonus areas.

Bug fixes are what IC123 have posted, use them. I will be joining and adding additional fixes for the upcoming big release at the end of the month.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
You can add/merge the two without major issues now, thanks to getting all the correct movements (thanks dzediker), but there’s no way to currently go to the Memoria bonus area. Front Page also has the most recent map files with correct fixes in them for the Bonus areas.

Bug fixes are what IC123 have posted, use them. I will be joining and adding additional fixes for the upcoming big release at the end of the month.
Aight. Can you link me to the posts with the bugfixes? And you can access the bonus scenes but not Memoria yet? Gonna play as soon as you reply to this. Let's go, This'll be fun!

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
So it seems that the merging of the two files is not going to be easy. In my eagerness to keep the filesize down, I erased the maps of 0.9.4 (don't worry, I have backups), but now the way the Map Data is read/understood by RPG Maker itself means that I can't just physically move the maps in the Data folder over.

Basically, I have to copy/paste each map individually over to the other game - which is fine, the maps and events all copy over easily, thanks to the Map Data - but it's still just a slog and annoying. I may still decide to keep the Bonus Memoria thing as a side-project on its own, something to dabble in now and then.

Scythe_KoP The Zip below has all of IC123's map fixes in place already. As of writing this, you WILL need to download the Bonus Scene and attached Mapfixes from the Front Page in order to play both. Once I get the full package out, it'll be fully merged and compatible.

Reactions: BoycottedGuy

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
So it seems that the merging of the two files is not going to be easy. In my eagerness to keep the filesize down, I erased the maps of 0.9.4 (don't worry, I have backups), but now the way the Map Data is read/understood by RPG Maker itself means that I can't just physically move the maps in the Data folder over.

Basically, I have to copy/paste each map individually over to the other game - which is fine, the maps and events all copy over easily, thanks to the Map Data - but it's still just a slog and annoying. I may still decide to keep the Bonus Memoria thing as a side-project on its own, something to dabble in now and then.

Scythe_KoP The Zip below has all of IC123's map fixes in place already. As of writing this, you WILL need to download the Bonus Scene and attached Mapfixes from the Front Page in order to play both. Once I get the full package out, it'll be fully merged and compatible.
Xalenda and IC123 you fucking legends.
I'll have to play them separately, but this stuff sounds too good to wait for the merged one. Downloading as we speak!
Just so I know in advance, at what point should I open the Bonus stuff?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
The Bonus stuff takes place, presumably, after having watched all of the Memoria Backstories, including Meridiana's second "real" one. Then if you were to trigger the event using the pedestal at the top of the room, it would transport you to the Bonus area.

Two things:

1. Good news, I've fully ported over and re-placed every single map transition - AGAIN - so it should all work now as one package, complete with IC123's current bug fixes. Yay.

2. I've been terminated from my job, and will be homeless in 2 weeks. Not so yay.

**Correction**

3. Check the spoiler for Honey Select recreations for two scenes from the GTS bonus.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SSJ3Monkey

Nov 11, 2017
2. I've been terminated from my job, and will be homeless in 2 weeks. Not so yay.
I lost my job almost 3 weeks ago. I know how that is. Thankfully I don't have to worry about being homeless as of yet. Here's to getting back out into the job market.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes