Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
The Bonus stuff takes place, presumably, after having watched all of the Memoria Backstories, including Meridiana's second "real" one. Then if you were to trigger the event using the pedestal at the top of the room, it would transport you to the Bonus area.

Two things:

1. Good news, I've fully ported over and re-placed every single map transition - AGAIN - so it should all work now as one package, complete with IC123's current bug fixes. Yay.

2. I've been terminated from my job, and will be homeless in 2 weeks. Not so yay.
Fuck me, if I had a decent source of income I would've given you half. Fucking hell, this stuff is making me doubt my willingness to move to the US...
If there's ANYTHING we can do...

PS: Glad to see it is a complete package. Just two more dumb questions: What things can't or shouldn't I do yet? And in what order do I do the non main game stuffs?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I've got money saved, I'm currently job-hunting, and I've got people to stay with if I need a temporary crash pad. I'll be fine; might not be any updates for a while though. Hooray for doing this whole schtick again...

Oh, and I'm not actually from the US... I'm from the land of the *HONK HONK*. I just wish I were American. At least then I wouldn't have to deal with sub-zero temperatures for 8 months of the year.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
I've got money saved, I'm currently job-hunting, and I've got people to stay with if I need a temporary crash pad. I'll be fine; might not be any updates for a while though. Hooray for doing this whole schtick again...

Oh, and I'm not actually from the US... I'm from the land of the *HONK HONK*. I just wish I were American. At least then I wouldn't have to deal with sub-zero temperatures for 8 months of the year.
Ah, Canada, eh? Damn. Glad you're still fighting the good fight.
PS: Anything I can't or shouldn't access yet once you upload the merged version?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Got your maps buddy - but be warned, these maps are for the actual mod, not the bonus one.

Uh... think just the completed Bonus areas (needs further implementation of TC scenes and Condo access) are unavailable, apart from the Condo. Trying to think of good ways/ideas to get you in there that makes logical progression sense.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Got your maps buddy - but be warned, these maps are for the actual mod, not the bonus one.

Uh... think just the completed Bonus areas (needs further implementation of TC scenes and Condo access) are unavailable, apart from the Condo. Trying to think of good ways/ideas to get you in there that makes logical progression sense.
Maybe confront the Condo seller about his... Hobby, and promise them pics of Amanda (Which you never give him as you send him to hell the minute he gives you the deed.)
As for TC scenes, maybe:
- Peter can use TC to corrupt the daughters and the milfs to be completely careless about one being in the same room as the other when you have sex.
-Peter can use TC to intensify the incest around the neighborhood. The Mom and Sis are already okay with you having sex with them, but what if, for example, you had the option of watching tv once a day, and you can offscreen corrupt the network to see the news report or a TV show showing how much you've corrupted them.
-I personally favorite this Idea Xalenda Peter could use TC to earn money by whoring out the Maid or one of the MILFs (You should choose)
Or sell offscreen pics you made (Offscreen so no scenes needs to be made) of your sexcapades.
The Condo will look like a dump but with the money you can get upgrades which will make everybody's room look nicer. This could mean needing money to buy rooms for the women.

Last edited:
Reactions: thelunarprincess

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
As a special little thing that I've managed to get done, you will be able to return to the Bonus Area after you make your choice at the end to either see the other two endings, or just to go play around in the Slave Market if you want to. When you leave the market, you're transported back to Memoria; the Endings will transport you back automatically.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Maybe confront the Condo seller about his... Hobby, and promise them pics of Amanda (Which you never give him as you send him to hell the minute he gives you the deed.)
I was saving that for a part of the Condo~

No, I meant initial access to the building itself. The way I've got it set up is that you can't actually get into the building without an Access Code, which you get from Neala, Ms. Taylor, Dizzy, or Nurse Donna - only one code is needed - but you'd only be able to access their floor when using the stairs/elevator until you can access the other floors.

The Penthouse itself is locked behind needing a Master Keycard item, which the aforementioned sleazy owner would give you... eventually, one way or another. Then Access Codes aren't required, so it'd be up to the player to get all four prior to the Keycard, or just one and then nab the other three people after that.

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019

huh. I was trying to explore the hospital but when I tried both of the doors those were the errors I got.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
I was saving that for a part of the Condo~

No, I meant initial access to the building itself. The way I've got it set up is that you can't actually get into the building without an Access Code, which you get from Neala, Ms. Taylor, Dizzy, or Nurse Donna - only one code is needed - but you'd only be able to access their floor when using the stairs/elevator until you can access the other floors.

The Penthouse itself is locked behind needing a Master Keycard item, which the aforementioned sleazy owner would give you... eventually, one way or another. Then Access Codes aren't required, so it'd be up to the player to get all four prior to the Keycard, or just one and then nab the other three people after that.
Maybe get the code from Dizzy since she has... babysitted... the owner's son in the past.
Or Donna since she stole it from a patient.
Or Taylor since it's her ex-husband.
Or Neala since she hacked the owner.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Also will you upload the merged files so I can get into this damn kinky stuff already:love:
JK take your time bud :LUL:

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I swear to GOD I hate the transfer-map system in RPG Maker... I know it's all user-error (ie. my fault), but it's still super annoying that it doesn't automatically run a check or something before you load it up and just tells you "THIS THING HERE BROKE" or "THIS DOOR LEADS NOWHERE"...

Man, Quality of Life additions, amirite?

Here are the correct Hospital Maps, Chinran.

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
/snip

So uh, I'm not sure if this has been addressed but in the dream world when I go to unlock the 2nd skill; the mc glitches out and starts hovering (this bugs the 3rd area) and has me trapped in the dream world; should I just restart from scratch?

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
I swear to GOD I hate the transfer-map system in RPG Maker... I know it's all user-error (ie. my fault), but it's still super annoying that it doesn't automatically run a check or something before you load it up and just tells you "THIS THING HERE BROKE" or "THIS DOOR LEADS NOWHERE"...

Thank yee

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017

I would say that "Doesn't RPGMaker have a playtest button" But then I remember it tests the whole game, not just the map you're on. So definitely agree with you that needs to be added.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes