Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Alright, I fixed the maps - they should all go to/from their respective locations correctly.

I thought it was odd, how fast I seemed to finish the latter half of them...
Well, now I know why.

Unzip, extract, replace, and reminder it's for the Latest Release only! You cannot access these maps via the base-game!

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
missing map 033. found after going back to mrs amos's house then going upstairs and attempting to go back downstairs

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Should be - you just can't access the Memoria Bonus stuff from the main game.

dzediker Thanks! Just can't seem to find them all...

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Okay i downloaded the update and i cant play it.... Its not that i found any bugs or anything im just Freaking Jamming to the damn intro. There is no reason for this to sound this good. I dont know if im about to play a creepy metroidvania or what. DAMNIT ALL!!!
*Smiles* what song?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
So I've been thinking - it's been ~12 hours now, people who want to play it have, most of you have probably finished it or haven't realized there's been three map-fixes and been off doing something else... I mean, it's only Valentine's Day, what else is there to do.

And in all that time, nobody's commented on the endings... which leads me to believe that either everybody went "Yeah, that was fun" or "Okay, cool", or "WTF is this crap" but nobody's talking about it... and it's leading me to have... thoughts.

Dangerous thoughts. Like expanding this already broken mod into not just its own separate game, but three games.

Now hear me out on this - the game itself would be the same base-game, only the dialogues change depending on which avenue you take. Sort of like the OG, only you're locked into that choice from the main menu:
  1. Pito's Revenge, where instead of Meridiana as the main villain, it's Pito;
  2. Neala's Ascendance, wherein she takes over for Peter/MC as the new Mistress;
  3. Starting Over, where Peter/MC explores the life at the end of the third choice
Obviously, this is a very stupid idea, as it would require changing most, if not every, sex-scene in the game to reflect Pito, Neala or a slightly-older Peter/MC doing those things... but damn if it isn't fun to theorize about what could be done.

Reactions: flor2003

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
So I've been thinking - it's been ~12 hours now, people who want to play it have, most of you have probably finished it or haven't realized there's been three map-fixes and been off doing something else... I mean, it's only Valentine's Day, what else is there to do.

And in all that time, nobody's commented on the endings... which leads me to believe that either everybody went "Yeah, that was fun" or "Okay, cool", or "WTF is this crap" but nobody's talking about it... and it's leading me to have... thoughts.

Dangerous thoughts. Like expanding this already broken mod into not just its own separate game, but three games.

Now hear me out on this - the game itself would be the same base-game, only the dialogues change depending on which avenue you take. Sort of like the OG, only you're locked into that choice from the main menu:
  3. Starting Over, where Peter/MC explores the life at the end of the third choice
Obviously, this is a very stupid idea, as it would require changing most, if not every, sex-scene in the game to reflect Pito, Neala or a slightly-older Peter/MC doing those things... but damn if it isn't fun to theorize about what could be done.
I didn't play it cuz I want to wait for the full update, but I might give it a go since I'm in UD vibes today. About the ideas, I don't like them and honestly, I think they are too much for you to do, but hey if you think you can handle it, go for it.

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020

I havent made it to the end yet. the bugs i first found made the game soft lock and because there isnt a phone the only save i can reliably go back to is the autosave. I will finish this though. might be late into the evening or tomorrow but your effort will not be in vane.

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
Okay so i came up with a solution to my "only able to auto save" problem. when i go into what i now coin the term "shit this could fuck up my whole career and make me start back over again again." I decided to copy the auto save file and just add 1,2,3 etc to it so i can have multiple saves.
I wanted to share this in case someone was sharing my pain and needed a quick fix. Hope it helps.

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
When i go into the apartment basement and use the door next to the laundry mat (the one on the left that isnt illuminated until you enter it) you are unable to move and have to close out of the game.
Going into the basement then using the elevator then leaving crashes the game due to missing map 009.

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
Going to the apartment complex and using the elevator on the ground floor then leaving crashes the game, missing map 228.
Can not use the stairs in the apartment complex, forces you to use the elevator that doesn't work (Gen Akbar "ITS A TRAP)

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
Xalenda
Not sure how to progress the game further. I've done everything i can think of in all the areas and they are locked out saying i should explore other areas leading me to believe i got everything in that particular location aside from the MC's house. I got Mrs. Amos's letter but there is something i must still be missing because it is the only area i can still go to.
Except for the Nexus but i cant navigate to it on the map so im assuming its only accessible after you get everything in all the other map locations.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Yes, I know you can’t use the Condo elevator, that’s intentional. It’s meant to break, to keep people exploring the rest of the maps.

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
When you go down into the basement of the apartment complex and enter the laundry room. you cant access the bottom door you entered from to leave.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Chain of events is:

Go to Mall
Explore Demon Side
Explore Angel Side
Explore City
Go to School
Speak to Meridiana sprite in the Yard
Go to the Nurse's Office
Go to Principal's Office
Go to classroom with Amanda
"Portal" appears on the map
Choose an ending

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
well shit i cant get MC to move to the Nexus on the map for some reason. I think i have a save that i can try to go there right after leaving the school. Ill let you know if it works.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes