Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Chinran I'm not sure where you're finding these bugs - I just played through it myself, there's no "not playing" on my end.

Unless you mean the part about going to Memoria and then the game breaks/stops playing. In which case, yes, that's the end of the Bonus areas mod.

Kuf_Drahrepus

Mar 17, 2019
Chinran I'm not sure where you're finding these bugs - I just played through it myself, there's no "not playing" on my end.

Unless you mean the part about going to Memoria and then the game breaks/stops playing. In which case, yes, that's the end of the Bonus areas mod.
He talk about this one, event from the corner don't start, no matter what you do.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Got it figured out - finally.

The first time you enter the Nexus, after you choose the last option, it trips a flag.
Because I copy/pasted the map to save time, I also copy-pasted the event, but just erased it all...

Or so I thought. Turns out, it was still acting on that activated flag, which meant nothing happened.

Got the fix here. So sorry.

Reactions: Kuf_Drahrepus

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Got it figured out - finally.

The first time you enter the Nexus, after you choose the last option, it trips a flag.
Because I copy/pasted the map to save time, I also copy-pasted the event, but just erased it all...

Or so I thought. Turns out, it was still acting on that activated flag, which meant nothing happened.

Got the fix here. So sorry.
Okay Xalenda I am going to be honest; haven't downloaded it yet since every time I want to there's somebody revealing a bug and there's a bugfix. I'd much rather wait until you release the full package with the ultimate bugfix lol. Not a hate post, just don't want my opinion and memory of this game to be tarnished by them fucking annoying bugs. If there's anything I can do to help, let me know!

Last edited:
Reactions: Kuf_Drahrepus

sarin555

Jul 3, 2017
So is debug mode currently disabled right now? Doesn't mind the grind, just curious since I try to activate the debug mode but nothing happened.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
It’s deactivated in the Bonus download, and can’t recall if I allowed it in the main game.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
By the by... someone here wanna take a legitimate crack at making a Pito bust? I have a feeling I’ll want one.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I'm just getting the feeling that this mod changes him a bit too much to let him stay as a featureless face. It's fine in the base/Chilly games, as he doesn't really enter into it all that much, but in this version, he seems... not important, but less of a background character.

I dunno, I just feel like I should have a bust for him.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I'm just getting the feeling that this mod changes him a bit too much to let him stay as a featureless face. It's fine in the base/Chilly games, as he doesn't really enter into it all that much, but in this version, he seems... not important, but less of a background character.

I dunno, I just feel like I should have a bust for him.
Use SecretSal's then, do you need me to send it to you?

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes