Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JohnRustles

Jul 18, 2017
Quick question. I downloaded the 0.9.4 version, but when I start the game it's 0.9.1. Is that how it should be or did I mess up? I only replaced the maps from mapfix.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
That - but in the style of Glassfish, with the correct faces. And doesn't Thomas wear some sort of yellow-brown shirt without the overalls?
You know, I wouldn't mind this as their faces for this mod. Fits the sadistic theme.
This shit is making me impatient for the full package. My body is ready!

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I didn’t update the in-game version number. You’re fine for now.

I don’t mind the faces, I just need more than a blank-expression, and singled versions for when they aren’t together.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
I didn’t update the in-game version number. You’re fine for now.

I don’t mind the faces, I just need more than a blank-expression, and singled versions for when they aren’t together.
You know, the hair being orange and all... makes me think of a certain Pito and his friends from NewGrounds back in the day lmao
By the by, Anything I can do to help the update development process?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Find me a full-time job at $250,000/year where I can take half that time off to work on this instead and an additional 5 months off for vacation at full-pay, with stock options, and a place to live that's both close enough to a commuting hub while also away from the public, preferrably 2-bedroom but I can deal with a 1-bedroom apartment. Oh, and a girlfriend who not only encourages me to be a horny pervert, but gets off on it.

...yeah, that'd be a good place to start, I think.

Other than that, no - development is taking a backseat while I sort my life out ^_^

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Find me a full-time job at $250,000/year where I can take half that time off to work on this instead and an additional 5 months off for vacation at full-pay, with stock options, and a place to live that's both close enough to a commuting hub while also away from the public, preferrably 2-bedroom but I can deal with a 1-bedroom apartment. Oh, and a girlfriend who not only encourages me to be a horny pervert, but gets off on it.

...yeah, that'd be a good place to start, I think.

Other than that, no - development is taking a backseat while I sort my life out ^_^
Oh shit. Trust me, I wish I could give you that, can't even get it myself lmaooo

DamonStefan

Mar 5, 2021
Hi, does anyone have a save 100% of this mod?
I changed my pc and forgot to back up my saves, I'm too lazy to start again

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
Alright, I've been gone for a while, been on a spiritual journey of self discovery of sorts, and now there is so mcuh I've missed and a lot of new stuff. So my first question is:

What is the difference between the normal download and the Bonus Scenes download?

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Xalenda So today I played through the intro (Peter becomes a smurf) Thingy and couldn't move once touching Dizzy's hair.
I will play the memoria scenes now.
I expected it to be buggy, but I AM NOW APPLAUDING YOU AND PRAISING YOUR CODING SKILLS AS THE SMALL PETER SEQUENCES MUST HAVE BEEN A PAIN IN THE PROVERBIAL ASS.
Love the music added to the intro!
Anyways, memoria here I cum!

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Right, played Memoria, chose to fight, got stuck next to a grave.
But, I LOVE where this is going, although it would be better as a Spin-off, considering the pain in the ass it is to merge all this stuff and expand.
LOVE the in-jokes and hidden memes.
ADORE how you tempo/pitch-changed my music. Bravo! Really fits the scenes/places!
This would be great as something to make after finishing the main game.
Maybe as an Epilogue you can choose to play after the player is done with the fuckload of sex scenes and main game stuff.
Amazing lore content, my friend!

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Dizzy's hair has a bug on it, if you approach from the wrong angle, not really sure why it does that.

Grave thing's been fixed, check back a page or two, it was in the last bunch of map fixes.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Dizzy's hair has a bug on it, if you approach from the wrong angle, not really sure why it does that.

Grave thing's been fixed, check back a page or two, it was in the last bunch of map fixes.
No worries. I'll wait till the full thing is here. I played through the current stuff so YOU BETT YOUR ASS I'M EXCITED FOR THE FUTURE OF THIS MOD
L O V E I T.
CAN'T WAIT TO SEE NEW SEX SCENES HAPPEN
also I am high AF but that just means I can't lie lmao so this is as honest as water is wet :PogChamp:

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
It is also very very faintly blue. It's why you can't see it in a glass of water, but you can see it in an ocean (apart from the reflection of the sky).

Not much is going to change apart from a few fixes here and there for the two bonus sections, consider them mostly finished.
Just need to add in the Condo stuff I've been working on, and then we'll consider 0.9.5 "done"; hoping to get a new patch of the rest of the characters in-game scenes done by summer, providing job-hunting and home-hunting goes well.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Scythe_KoP
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes