Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
I mean.. can we see it anyway?
Sorry, part of the reason that it will never be published is that I'm a piss poor writer with more procrastinating issues than most developers of the games on this forum board. Most of the ideas merely exist in my head and are not written down anywhere.

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Sorry, part of the reason that it will never be published is that I'm a piss poor writer with more procrastinating issues than most developers of the games on this forum board. Most of the ideas merely exist in my head and are not written down anywhere.
hmm. sounds familiar

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
hmm. sounds familiar
Interestingly enough, I made an outline about what I would add and remove if I had the ability to write the "novel"

It's a damn shame I'm a piss-poor writer with near zero focus, because I keep having these ideas about an Urban Demons novelization using the vanilla game as the basic framework with the extra scenes as added dialogue and possible story elements (Such as the thought processes when Ms. Amos and Kimberly have when they let their daughters get in on the action) and ending with what was supposed to be the Xalenda mod's endgame where everyone lives in a exclusive apartment complex-condominium-community thing.

As to what would be added or removed:
1. More story elements and expanding the backstories revealed in the long play dialogues.

2. What's going through their minds as they're being corrupted (even the so called pure route - which I call seduction - can be considered corruption and inhibition loss, they're still having sex with a "minor" after all).

3. Fixing the sex dialogue - it works for the game but perhaps a little more detail is needed for a pure text adaptation.
removal of the cameo Easter eggs and etc. Original additional characters like Pegah are fine as well as expanded characters like Mrs. Taylor. But most of Gamedeus would most likely be removed (Granted, if someone else were to write this instead, that'd be up to them)

4. Possibility of more sex scenes without Peter. He may have demon lord stamina and non existent refractory period, but cloning himself is not part of his skillset. And there's more than a handful of these scenes, although the way I want them to happen is for Peter to not even be anywhere near the vicinity when they happen. Not even peeping.

5. A more gradual shift in relationships as it pertains to Peter. What this means is that using the Solomon family for example; Sydney and Brittany would get closer to each other without Peter influencing them through his powers and sexual acts at least not by much. Basically, Sydney would go from being that typical bratty teenager to Brittany to a more respectable daughter and further still as their corruption grows until they're of their own volition, as much as they have under Peter's sway of course, turning to incesteous acts with each other as much as they do with Peter.

Reactions: BoycottedGuy

AkaOzone

Feb 28, 2018
First Saturday, until now everything was fine. After I do a check up with Donna if I used "crush her" on her when I leave the room I hear 3 "knock knock knock" sounds and the character is stuck. If i select "better not" it shows me handjob scene with no text and when I press Esc it gives me "ERROR LEADING: donna-hj.cv" and a black screen.
I thought, I will just load an older save and skip this day. I also can't do that. There is only a few thing I can do on Saturday: TV time skip and breakfast. After I use TV it's noon and there is nothing else do or select to skip time. Tried to turn on debug mode, also doesn't work even thought it says it on. There is still no selection in Q.

IC123

Oct 9, 2019
Haha I just realized that there are so many new scenes to steal from Chilly's mod. I hope he doesn't mind.
On the other hand there are already a few scenes that don't have any dialogue.
Frick.

We just need for to get two things done for this mod to be in a workable updatable state.

We need a solid footwork. I mean that xal or anyone needs to get all our bugfixes in a SINGLE version.
After that is done EVERYONE who knows how to fix bugs needs to use this SINGLE version.

Once these two conditions are met we could literally just deploy bug fixes the moment they are reported.
Because now everyone has different versions with different bug fixes.

I say this yet I got no clue on who or how or when someone does this.
And I keep saying "someone" because Xal clearly has too much to do already, and I am incapable of combining all the bug fixes into a single game and force Xal to use it.

Last edited:

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Haha I just realized that there are so many new scenes to steal from Chilly's mod. I hope he doesn't mind.
On the other hand there are already a few scenes that don't have any dialogue.
Frick.

We just need for to get two things done for this mod to be in a workable updatable state.

We need a solid footwork. I mean that xal or anyone needs to get all our bugfixes in a SINGLE version.
After that is done EVERYONE who knows how to fix bugs needs to use this SINGLE version.

Once these two conditions are met we could literally just deploy bug fixes the moment they are reported.
Because now everyone has different versions with different bug fixes.

I say this yet I got no clue on who or how or when someone does this.
And I keep saying "someone" because Xal clearly has too much to do already, and I am incapable of combining all the bug fixes into a single game and force Xal to use it.
Did you check the version Lucifer II posted earlier on this page? I assume that is the latest version with all the fixes so far like he was saying.

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
Did you check the version Lucifer II posted earlier on this page? I assume that is the latest version with all the fixes so far like he was saying.
That is correct, but remember, I don’t know if it works or not.

But if you are going to try that version IC123, then could I ask you to try and make a list of bugs that I could fix? I won’t be able to work on bug fixing until Sunday since I’m home right now because of grief in the family, and I didn’t bring my computer from my dorm. But I would really appreciate it if you could make a list for me. That also goes for anyone else who’s willing to scout for bugs.

Reactions: Zabutnik

IC123

Oct 9, 2019
Newbie, here but how can I decrypt or unzip the file. I always get an error message T-T
Same problem. I physically can't leave the window. I needed it to be open for like 5 minutes until it unpacked. Also don' unpack it in the folder or the same place where your other versions are. For some reason it fucks it up.

Feb 27, 2020
Newbie, here but how can I decrypt or unzip the file. I always get an error message T-T
If it doesnt work for you, you can alternatively download it instead, where i removed that unpacker. Youll need to extract the files, so download that first.

It says its version 0.9 but dont worry the title screen says its 0.9.1 but dont worry its actually 0.9.4.

Reactions: jizar

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
If it doesnt work for you, you can alternatively download it instead, where i removed that unpacker. Youll need to extract the files, so download that first.

It says its version 0.9 but dont worry the title screen says its 0.9.1 but dont worry its actually 0.9.4.
Lmao well explained

jizar

Jul 21, 2017

Thanks you sir!

gen1

Mar 11, 2017
i keep getting stuck on taking dizzy home. anytime i do the event to talk to her infront of the bar at night and taking her to her home i can not leave. the moment i do im trapped inside a black void where i cant move.

gen1

Mar 11, 2017
was curious why that was happening so downloaded a free trial and found all 3 doors at the apartment entrance will send you to epilogue map. And i could be wrong with this but you dont anything to send you to the apartment besides that one event at walking dizzy home.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes