Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Papyasgore

Mar 25, 2019
Alas I'll have to stick with the older versions because I've been following this mod by phone using joiplay and don't own a computer. Keep up the good work and when I can finally afford a laptop I'll definitely upgrade to the newest version.

Hargunator

May 26, 2020
Does anyone have a save file with everything done up til this new update? My storage corrupted on my pc and now I gotta start from scratch. It's not the worst thing(considering I really like this mod) but I would like to have all my stuff done on atleast one save so I can just play the new stuff.

IC123

Oct 9, 2019
Well then. New shit. I will now play it from zero. Fix shit along the way. And if I can, I will merge my old fixes from the older version to this and re-upload it for xal. Including the key quest rework. If I can't. Well.
Guess I will do an entire re-work because fuck my soul.

Also it's interesting that a single post can create 2 pages worth of posts.

IC123

Oct 9, 2019
Or wait, is it even required to play from zero? I'll just pop in my save from my fixed gameplay from older version and see what's up

Last edited:
Reactions: BunnyWing

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Should be playable with previous saves, I should think. Haven’t done a complete overhaul of the other areas.

With that being said, I’m mostly sure that you can get almost everybody’s backstory the legit ways? If you can’t, let me know, I’ll add in a way to make it so you can see them.

Also, beware of repeat viewings, things probably won’t work a second time; and I’m already aware that Sydney has Mom’s sex scenes attributed to her, that’s not supposed to be there.

To get Meridiana’s scenes to run, use the sparkly event in the Prison map once it’s unlocked to get all 13 of the required variable, she should unlock then.

IC123

Oct 9, 2019
I could seriously use like a changelog or something to figure out which places have been changed if I can just copy paste or not.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Basically, Memoria is the only "new" place. Whatever fixes and changes you made to other areas should still work as you fixed them; the only other places that have been touched up are Sarah's House, a special version of Kaylee's shop (not the main one), the Nexus (derped on the entry to Memoria, hotfixed that), and the main hub of Memoria itself.

Everywhere else has basically not been touched, poked, prodded, or tweaked in any fashion.

IC123

Oct 9, 2019
Basically, Memoria is the only "new" place. Whatever fixes and changes you made to other areas should still work as you fixed them; the only other places that have been touched up are Sarah's House, a special version of Kaylee's shop (not the main one), the Nexus (derped on the entry to Memoria, hotfixed that), and the main hub of Memoria itself.

Everywhere else has basically not been touched, poked, prodded, or tweaked in any fashion.
Untrue. If I just dumped everything in there including the files for scripts, database and possibly scenes it could fuck upf the maps you just mentioned. Also I noticed the soul crush system has been reworked or I might be just blind.

IC123

Oct 9, 2019
So after playing for a bit I got a few bugs for the new locations, mostly with Kaylee, due to the jumping and the talks not properly triggering if already enough corrupted (i.e. sex scene corruption, blackmail corruption, etc etc).
I won't or post anything for the time being due to this simple fact: I need to wait for xal to decide what fixes are workable and then move on from that.
If I make 50 different fixes on here and everything is for a different version I'll end up making bugs along the versions and I'd need to keep track of it all which I have no capacity to do so whatsoever.

Therefore, xal will decide if my bug fixes from the previous versions can be ported over, if not I will have to replay the entire game from zero in THIS version and then post the fix for everyone else.

Reactions: Zabutnik

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Hey Xalenda don't bother if it's too much of a hassle but could you nake a changelog for all the available sex scenes? That way I can figure out what's new and such.
(Haven't played the update before this so aye)

Last edited:

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
Gosh, how long was I asleep? So much happened since last time I was on the thread.

Anyway, I think (not 100% sure) but I think I've made a version were all the bugfixes so far are implemented. There may be some problems since some fixes are from previous versions, but I'm hoping that they still work.

Here's the link if you're interested:

And with that done, I'm just going to jump back into Skyrim for anyther 10 hours straight. Moro Wah Faal Dovahkiin.

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
And holy cow, Lucifer II, that’s insane! Thank you!
Don't thank me yet, we still don't know if it works or if it's just created more bugs (or it might just be unplayeble)
But if someone is willing to playtest it and make a list of all the bugs, then I woud appreciate it and should be able to fix everything. As I've said, I don't really have much time or patiens to playtest it myself.

Edit: Actually, if someone would be able to make a full, comprehensive list of all the bugs in the main game (not the version I just uploaded) then I could get to making a whole new bugfix on the new version, and not risking breaking the game with older bugfixes. It's a lot to ask, but it would be deeply appreciated and help both me to understand just what needs to be fixed and help take a load off of Xal's back. I mean, his back must have snapped already by the weight.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zabutnik

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Don't thank me yet, we still don't know if it works or if it's just created more bugs (or it might just be unplayeble)
But if someone is willing to playtest it and make a list of all the bugs, then I woud appreciate it and should be able to fix everything. As I've said, I don't really have much time or patiens to playtest it myself.
I think you and IC123 should work together on this. You 2 seem to be good at this and I think Xalenda would have a monkey off his back with this team up. WONDER TWIN POWERS ACTIVATE.

Reactions: George Halstead

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
So after playing for a bit I got a few bugs for the new locations, mostly with Kaylee, due to the jumping and the talks not properly triggering if already enough corrupted (i.e. sex scene corruption, blackmail corruption, etc etc).
I won't or post anything for the time being due to this simple fact: I need to wait for xal to decide what fixes are workable and then move on from that.
If I make 50 different fixes on here and everything is for a different version I'll end up making bugs along the versions and I'd need to keep track of it all which I have no capacity to do so whatsoever.

Therefore, xal will decide if my bug fixes from the previous versions can be ported over, if not I will have to replay the entire game from zero in THIS version and then post the fix for everyone else.
That is exactly what I tried to explain earlier in the thread. Some just don't seem to understand how complicated this process is. I played Heroes of the Storm, and there is a character in that game named Chen. He was riddled with bugs for like 2 years. A bug would get fixed, and then another would show up after that, and so on. It was a comedy of errors with bugs on that character.

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019

Edit: Actually, if someone would be able to make a full, comprehensive list of all the bugs in the main game (not the version I just uploaded) then I could get to making a whole new bugfix on the new version, and not risking breaking the game with older bugfixes. It's a lot to ask, but it would be deeply appreciated and help both me to understand just what needs to be fixed and help take a load off of Xal's back. I mean, his back must have snapped already by the weight.
I just tried your version, when I tried to access the new room in the nexus, it played the demo version. Once I added Xalenda's hot fix on the first page, it worked fine.

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
I should point out that I still have the same issue with the mom and the painkillers. Even if I have them in my inventory, she doesn't acknowledge it.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes