Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Question, does this bring the bug fixes that IC123 did? :unsure:
Is anything fixed? Ha-ha-ha, FUCK no!
How do I access the new memoria content?
Once the Nexus is open, there should be a little portal thingy that appears. Walk on and figure out the next steps~

So trying the "special scene", got past the scene with Sydney to get upstairs, and I am now walking through walls and stuck.
Uh... which "special scene" are you referencing here? Also, it's more like a series of movies, so how are you walking through walls? Why are you even walking?! Will you people stop breaking my bad, buggy mess of a game! (JK, love you~)

Okay how do you corrupt her husband? Also I can probably make something that if you select it activates the switch. Also... Who all are the characters that are finished and can be enslaved without the debug room again?
Talk to him once a day. I've added the fixed map that should no longer toggle him going directly into TC-mode, that was odd.
I added dialogue to Sarah to activate the switch, talk to her once you've gone through the earlier steps, should play out now.

Mom, Grams and Kimberly are the only ones who have a Nexus scene; Donna's happens in the Hospital, Kaylee's requires her to be Soul Crushed, Ms. Amos' happens after reaching level 8 in relationship with her (80 Corruption), Grandma's happens after you do it Doggy Style with her twice or more, and Sarah's happens at her home after that Pito scene.

I've also attached a small fix for Sarah's house and Kaylee's SC scene. Nothing major, just dump them into the Data folder, it moves one dialogue section around and removes another one that was made for testing and not removed.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
So if the new area is supposed to be that purple circle in the nexus, it doesn't seem to let me access it.
So I made the tile move-through, making me a derp.
Then I realized Sydney never actually has a hint show up because I toggled a switch accidentally, making me a Derpy-Derp.

Unzip, replace, reload, should work.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Hotfix also added to front page, in case you want both. The Derpy-Derp zip will fix the Nexus all on its own.

BoycottedGuy

Feb 17, 2018
So IC123 makes a lot of fixes that are 100% necessary for the game not to go on a black screen and they were dropped completely instead of being used in the new update. So why do people bother to make their corrections and upload them if they are then dismissed as if they never happened? Am I missing something here? :WaitWhat:

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Because I didn't add them? Because it takes time for me to merge somebody else's fixes, and then make sure it doesn't break something else that inadvertently gets broken because it's all built on a flimsy house of cards?

Maybe because I was having fun doing something I swore off doing for over a year.

I dunno, there's a bunch, take your pick.

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
So @IC123 makes a lot of fixes that are 100% necessary for the game not to go on a black screen and they were dropped completely instead of being used in the new update. So why do people bother to make their corrections and upload them if they are then dismissed as if they never happened? Am I missing something here? :WaitWhat:
I already tested a few that used to crash and they did not so some of those fixes are in so they were not "dropped completely" as you put it. Plus a new version of the game can outdate some of those fixes. this happens all the time with mods for other games when a new patch or version of a game comes out. Like how some Skyrim mods risked not working for the new anniversary edition since those mods were made for a previous version. I've also seen it where a bug gets fixed, and then another bug pops up after that fix was added. This is not a simple process here. so yes you are missing something here. I'm sure IC123 will check things and do what he can if he wishes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BoycottedGuy

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Because I didn't add them? Because it takes time for me to merge somebody else's fixes, and then make sure it doesn't break something else that inadvertently gets broken because it's all built on a flimsy house of cards?

Maybe because I was having fun doing something I swore off doing for over a year.

So far what I have tried it's doing fine. it's just getting to the steps to unlock some of those scenes is gonna take me a bit of time. otherwise nice job with the new scenes. though I will admit I was hoping you were gonna make Jennings husband seem more like a jerk to make it easier to not like him.

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Uh... which "special scene" are you referencing here? Also, it's more like a series of movies, so how are you walking through walls? Why are you even walking?! Will you people stop breaking my bad, buggy mess of a game! (JK, love you~)
I was referring to the special scene you access from the menu. the one where he shrinks. no movie played during that part.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Yo Xalenda Your hotfix came faster than sonic's sperm.
My god quit calling yourself dumb you genius :love:
Will play later!
Can't wait to find out where you implented the new tracks!

BoycottedGuy

Feb 17, 2018

That's quite sad, thanks for the depression, although I have an idea to fix the issue of discarded fixes

If you don't mind teamwork and if there really are people here other than you who are interested in fixing and updating the game (and have time and knowledge in rpg maker), they could create a discord to talk about and a github page where they post updates and fixes, that it's what certain people do with a game called Violated Heroine (which is forbidden on this page) and believe it or not, it's from 2011, and they keep fixing it (also, now they're doing a remake in rpg maker mv, pretty amazing lol)

Here is a tutorial on how to do it in case you are interested (it says rpg maker mv but the truth is that it should work for any version)

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
that's quite sad, thanks for the depression, although I have an idea to fix the issue of discarded fixes

if you don't mind teamwork and if there really are people here other than you who are interested in fixing and updating the game (and have time and knowledge in rpg maker), they could create a discord to talk about and a github page where they post updates and fixes, that it's what certain people do with a game called Violated Heroine (which is forbidden on this page) and believe it or not, it's from 2011, and they keep fixing it (also, now they're doing a remake in rpg maker mv, pretty amazing lol)

here is a tutorial on how to do it in case you are interested (it says rpg maker mv but the truth is that it should work for any version)

"Thanks for the depression"? Dude quit being a dick.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
"Thanks for the depression"? Dude quit being a dick.
Preach, fam. That guy gives me toxic vibes.

Okay lad, I'll tell ye this one feckin' time Sombric
Bugfixing, especially coding, takes a cuntload of time. If people just keep pumping out random hotfixes without carefully laying them out first, a wormhole of other bugs in earlier code lines will open. So if you can't do naught but complain, just shut up and wait until Xalenda makes other bugfixes. The guy just made a completely new story and game of an existing one. Cut him some slack.
"tHanKs fOr thE dePreSsiOn"
Donae be a cunt.

BoycottedGuy

Feb 17, 2018
Just ignore him. Condescending cunts are the worst. Don't give him any attention, he looks dumb enough as it is.
Bruh, literally everything you say is always something embarrassing, and you come to tell me that I look dumb, before you were with your roleplay and your shitty gore ideas, better shut the fuck up.

And about making the game open source, if there are people who can do it without everything going to shit, why not those who are here? Do you have so little faith?

First let xalenda decide what to do or not, it's their mod, not yours, and do not go where they do not call you.

Although now that I think about it better, maybe it can't because it's a mod, and the original creator might not like it, I don't know :unsure:

Last edited:

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Bruh, literally everything you say is always something embarrassing, and you come to tell me that I look dumb, before you were with your roleplay and your shitty gore ideas, better shut the fuck up.

And about making the game open source, if there are people who can do it without everything going to shit, why not those who are here? Do you have so little faith?

First let xalenda decide what to do or not, it's their mod, not yours, and do not go where they do not call you.
Are you just telling me to do the exact opposite of what you're doing? Gatekeeper AND a hypocrite. Wow.
How many people telling you to stop being a cunt do you need to have before you stop being a cunt?
Asking for a friend. Also, ignoring you now :)

Papyasgore

Mar 25, 2019
I dont know if I'm just being dumb again but when I go to unpack the new version all it has is an exe file and nothing else. Is something wrong or is it supposed to be like that. Just curious because it normally has more files.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Children, play nice, or I'll take your game away and then nobody will play it.

Sombric My message was in poor taste and tone, and for that, I am sorry. I just finished working on something that drained a lot of my creative juices, and wasn't thinking about going back in and testing things right away. I've also been sleeping and eating less, due to being stuck at home because one of my roommates has the coof and now I'm forced to stay inside all day.

Yes, a team would be helpful - if I actually planned any of this shit out. I make it all up as I go along, which is why when people say "How do you do X" I actually have to go in and look it up, change or tweak something, find the map, zip it, upload it, and then realize I fucked up six more things fixing that one thing and... it snowballs. It's what led to my burnouts, which is why I try not to do too many fixes at a time, and just work on one thing to the exclusion of everything else.

I've left this "mod" open-sourced via the downloads since I started. I've routinely and regularly supported, agreed to, and happily allowed everybody and their dog as many chances and opportunities to remake or fix things to their preferred ideals as they desire. Nothing about this has ever been closed off to you, or the community at large.

We tried a discord, three people joined up including me. So that's out.
We tried a github thing; nobody joined in. That's out too.
Everybody wants the full package and none of the workload that comes with it.

IC123 is phenomenal, and their work is commendable; I will be taking a deep-dive into their coding this weekend to make sure nothing breaks completely. Zabutnik and Scythe_KoP help keep me focused and relaxed, respectively, joining in with both the silliness and seriousness in equal measure. And, as we have now seen, Chilly has finally thrown in the towel because people were bugging him to update and patch something he has literally said he no longer wants to do anything with.

This is not a dig at you; this is not an excuse to dog-pile or lambast your desires to see a fully-workable game, fleshed out as you would like any AAA game to be. This is not me quitting (again) or blaming you for anything.

It's an apology, an explanation, and hopefully an understanding.

P.S.
Zabutnik If you go up to the third floor, there should be a scene with the computer there, then the two peepholes. After those scenes, check the bookshelf in Sydney's room~

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I dont know if I'm just being dumb again but when I go to unpack the new version all it has is an exe file and nothing else. Is something wrong or is it supposed to be like that. Just curious because it normally has more files.
Yes, it's compressed for file size. Check the other boards on this website (Tools sub-section) on how to extract the files, should be something like Decrypter. The game version is RPG Maker VXAce, so get the right one, or it won't work~

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes