Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Uhhhh.... today, midnight EST! And do it while skipping rope! A-and singing your national anthem, backwards, hopping only on one leg!

And if it’s not perfect, you’re gonna have to start over again!!!

(Hope that works. I’m not a good under-pressure kinda guy, so I was like, what would scare the shit out of me...)

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Uhhhh.... today, midnight EST! And do it while skipping rope! A-and singing your national anthem, backwards, hopping only on one leg!

And if it’s not perfect, you’re gonna have to start over again!!!

(Hope that works. I’m not a good under-pressure kinda guy, so I was like, what would scare the shit out of me...)
Lmao I said a deadline, not a post-mortem line!

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Xalenda I'm home so finishing Meridiana's theme right now, If I get more done tonight you'll see but if not it'll all be done before Monday!

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
When I started the mod, that scene wasn’t in the game. It was anal only.

Obviously, if there’s supposed to be a vaginal sex scene, I’ll re-include it. When/Where is it supposed to happen?
At the end of Lisa's story in the base game, you can go to Lisa's house at night. You talk to her in her bed and you fuck her pussy in her son's bed since there is dialogue for him in the scene. She declares Peter is better than her husband, asks Peter to keep fucking her, and then Thomas asks if he can go back to sleep in his bed. So You could do probably a similar thing with Lisa and Thomas like what you did with Sarah and Pito. The choice ending thing you added. I just enjoy that way of torturing and cucking those 2 bullies.

Reactions: BoycottedGuy

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Don’t you fret, I’ve got something in mind for them. I burnt out after finishing Sarah’s scenes, starting Kim’s, and seeing all the bugs, so just relax~

Gotta take it slow if I don’t want to end up going back to ignoring this project for months on end.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
OKAY HERE WE GO Xalenda I AM BANGED UP ON RED BULL AND IT'S LIKE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT SO HERE'S THREE NEW TRACKS! (And a bit of bad news :cry: )

I suggest:
- "Uptown" As Outside/Schools
- "A Corrupt Family" As the harem/General Incest corruption theme thingamajigamafig
- "NeverEnding Horny" For the stores/Kaylee's workshop (Yes, the title's a shitty pun and the song is a joke, But a copyright free version of the joke since I made it out of scratch lol)
- "Darkness Looms" as either Downtown or A new Meridiana theme

Leave the Normal (Guess it's pure now since I made a corrupt one) House theme thingie thing as it is, it is too nostalgic for me to make a better one lmao

Here's the bad news: I apparently forgot to save the Meridiana track(The older one with the laugh) so I can't get it back and it's a lost cause lmao

Hope you like the tracks I *did* make tho!

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
Don’t you fret, I’ve got something in mind for them. I burnt out after finishing Sarah’s scenes, starting Kim’s, and seeing all the bugs, so just relax~

Gotta take it slow if I don’t want to end up going back to ignoring this project for months on end.
oh good. Then another question...How do I get the stuff for NTRing Pito to trigger? And I remember there being something about only certain characters being able to be enslaved for the Nexus requirements. Who were those?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
So, once Pito has made “his” choice, that’s about as far as I got, so no additional content yet.

And if you want to, you can use the Debug menu or possibly another event in the Nexus/Prison to get them all? It’s honestly been so long, I can’t recall who’s done and how to trigger them.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Okay, just had an amazing brainwave- Meridiana’s story is already told at the *End* of the game, so anything she tells in the meantime would be a lie!

That way, I can create, like, three or five different backstories for her, and they’re all wrong... or are they?

And! And, how’s this - she’s unlocked at the start of the game, but as you progress with the women, you check back with her and she shows you how she changed events to suit her desires!

Im super excited, can you tell?!!??!!!

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Darkness Looms... interesting.
Neverending Family - fun!
A Corrupt Family - actually made me go “Mmm!” So definitely yes.
Uptown - listened to three seconds and said “Yes, exactly!”

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Okay, just had an amazing brainwave- Meridiana’s story is already told at the *End* of the game, so anything she tells in the meantime would be a lie!

That way, I can create, like, three or five different backstories for her, and they’re all wrong... or are they?

And! And, how’s this - she’s unlocked at the start of the game, but as you progress with the women, you check back with her and she shows you how she changed events to suit her desires!

Im super excited, can you tell?!!??!!!
Changed events.. ooooh, I hope we get to see our girls in awkward positions :devilish:

That or we'll see what caused Mom and Sis and others to become sluts!

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Also I am SO FUCKING HAPPY that you like the tracks! Am burnt out now but just listened to them and I shall now proudly admit knowing it's my own music will make me cum harder lmaooo

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018

No, bad Xalenda! One story! Bad, bad pony. You earned yourself 10 minutes in a bath of holy water!

Oh, and Meridiana's done now...
So just the bonus scene, then plugging in the bug fixes, and release for tomorrow...? Tentatively?

**EDIT**
Probably Sunday, because I forgot I have to add in the "Changes" to the events for the others.
So that'll take the rest of the night, along with the bonus thing, then compression and uploading
via wi-fi which always takes so long...

Sunday probably more like it.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
HOO boy, just about had a panic attack - in the midst of creating Sydney's scene with Meridiana, I kinda-almost-erased her whole thing.

Thank god I realized before I went too far.
Backups, people! They save lives and computers!

Reactions: Zabutnik

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
HOO boy, just about had a panic attack - in the midst of creating Sydney's scene with Meridiana, I kinda-almost-erased her whole thing.

Thank god I realized before I went too far.
Backups, people! They save lives and computers!
Xalenda YOU CAN DO THIS, NO BRAINFARTS MAN, EAT LESS BEANS :PogChamp:

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
I AM SO EXCITED TO FAP TO THIS AS WELL AS SEEING OUR POWERS COMBINED!
Admit it that blues solo sounds swanky:cool:

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
It literally made me moan happily when the chord went minor then resolved on the piano introduction.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
It literally made me moan happily when the chord went minor then resolved on the piano introduction.
Glad you like it! You got Ray Charles to thank for that, he's my idol.
Well, with Blues. For EDM it's Daft Punk and Deadmau5.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes