Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Just a reminder that the update is mostly Memoria stuff. I can’t update the bug fixes until I get a working copy / Data folder to peruse and make the necessary changes.

Reactions: wookie517

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Just a reminder that the update is mostly Memoria stuff. I can’t update the bug fixes until I get a working copy / Data folder to peruse and make the necessary changes.
You mean like the data folder from the Chilly version or the base game from Nergal? or do you mean from an earlier version of yours?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
If your version of my mod has the bug fixes, use that one. If you used another version, it’ll take longer, because of variables and switches that have changed and junk.

Reactions: wookie517

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
If your version of my mod has the bug fixes, use that one. If you used another version, it’ll take longer, because of variables and switches that have changed and junk.
I've been taking and adding bug fixes posted in the thread.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Xalenda I'll make Meridiana's theme without the laughs, the new Overworld theme this week. Will make the credits song and the earth realm theme next week!

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
Thanks, I'll try to come up with some good contribution to the mod, but for now I'll just stick around, watch the mod evolve and keep the Legion story alive

• Red Heart
Reactions: Scythe_KoP

JJOJato

Oct 19, 2020
Both. It's technically finished but we're (Well, they actually) are fixing the bugs and adding new stuff/touchups.
After playing two times, i can assure you that this mod is not nearly finished. I could not pass the first week, since the game bugged on saturday. Some areas just makes your screen black, but the game continues to run in the background (you can even access your cellphone). Some scenes i was getting earlier than it was supposed to. I thought i was doing something wrong, but twice? I don't think so. But still, i think the game has potential, however the game needs a lot of polishment.

Reactions: Xalenda

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Whoever told you this mod was finished is a dirty liar, a filthy, grime and refuse-encrusted snake in the grass.

But if you believed them, then maybe you’ll be the one to buy this bridge I totally legit own.

(I kid; I know it’s a buggy mess, it’s solely my fault for getting halfway into building something, getting bored and then playing WoW for nine months before remembering that I was supposed to update this thing over a year ago.)

• Haha
Reactions: Red Sand

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
After playing two times, i can assure you that this mod is not nearly finished. I could not pass the first week, since the game bugged on saturday. Some areas just makes your screen black, but the game continues to run in the background (you can even access your cellphone). Some scenes i was getting earlier than it was supposed to. I thought i was doing something wrong, but twice? I don't think so. But still, i think the game has potential, however the game needs a lot of polishment.
Hey, I *did* say it was bugged, and if you look past it there are enough scenes to enjoy, I reached the ending last time I played. Admittedly, it did freeze the game :(
But Xalenda Is already working on a better ending and backstories for everyone. The guy is a fucking BEAST! So hang in there, bud, it'll be paradise soon :love:

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I am not a beast, I am a demonic Pony!

*Clippity-Cloppity* Your soul is my property!

...Couldn’t resist ~

• Haha
Reactions: Crasher92

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Crasher92 Done~

Not-so-fun news: Roommate tested positive for the coof. Now I have to self-isolate, and we're so backed up at work, we're still ~4 weeks behind, so the loss of one person is devastating, but such is the state of the world right now.

Good news? I have the rest of the week to work on this, and other things. Yay~
Bad news, I've run out of goats to sacrifice to make it perfect.

FINISHED - Mom, Sydney, Dizzy, Neala, Mrs. Jennings, Ms. Amos, Grandma
Currently Working On: Sarah
To be worked on: Ms. Taylor, Lisa, Kimberly, Donna, Kaylee

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
Not-so-fun news: Roommate tested positive for the coof. Now I have to self-isolate, and we're so backed up at work, we're still ~4 weeks behind, so the loss of one person is devastating, but such is the state of the world right now.
I just went through that 2 weeks ago, i'm 3 days from being officially let back out into society :oops:
best of luck to you and your roommate.

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Whoever told you this mod was finished is a dirty liar, a filthy, grime and refuse-encrusted snake in the grass.

But if you believed them, then maybe you’ll be the one to buy this bridge I totally legit own.

(I kid; I know it’s a buggy mess, it’s solely my fault for getting halfway into building something, getting bored and then playing WoW for nine months before remembering that I was supposed to update this thing over a year ago.)
Ok, I have to know. Horde or Alliance and what do you enjoy doing? I have been maining a DK for my Horde guild and we got our AOTC on Sylvanas and I got my first KSM. I was maining a DH for my Alliance guild but they have moved on and are inactive right now.

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
If you look in the thread that's why we have been trying to add bug fixes for those issues. bux fixes and such should be here and there in the thread. not all the bugs mind you.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Sarah's done, hooray. Lots of moving parts in that one, with a sneak peek of another character's arc, leaving some building in a hurry! What *could* she have been doing in there, I wonder... (Well, I know, but then again, I'm writing the script.)

Also, I removed the bit scene from Mom's backstory with Meridiana in it; she'll show up again in her own thing.
Meridiana's story will shed light on why the women act one way during their POV scenes,
and another way entirely at a later date. That's my reward for finishing the rest of the scenes~

FINISHED - Mom, Sydney, Dizzy, Neala, Mrs. Jennings, Ms. Amos, Grandma, Sarah
Currently Working On: Ms. Taylor
To be worked on: Lisa, Kimberly, Donna, Kaylee

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Sarah's done, hooray. Lots of moving parts in that one, with a sneak peek of another character's arc, leaving some building in a hurry! What *could* she have been doing in there, I wonder... (Well, I know, but then again, I'm writing the script.)

Also, I removed the bit scene from Mom's backstory with Meridiana in it; she'll show up again in her own thing.
Meridiana's story will shed light on why the women act one way during their POV scenes,
and another way entirely at a later date. That's my reward for finishing the rest of the scenes~

FINISHED - Mom, Sydney, Dizzy, Neala, Mrs. Jennings, Ms. Amos, Grandma, Sarah
Currently Working On: Ms. Taylor
To be worked on: Lisa, Kimberly, Donna, Kaylee
SO CLOSE OMG
Wait did you just say there's a cool reward for viewing all scenes? Count me in motherfucker!

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes