Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Oh good Lord what have I done.

Welp, better get into character!
A-ha-hem...

Ignore the false teachings of Lucifer II and his herald, Zabutnik! Beware those who would sell out the Legion for simple pleasures of the flesh, like Scythe_KoP!

Come, my perverse followers; come forth and rejoice in the awe and majesty of the One, True Mind! It is only with oneness of thought, a single will to obey, where peace and happiness are freely given to any and all!

We shall overcome all obstacles! We shall consume; we must prevail; we will win.

(See, this is why it’s dangerous to give a storyteller an idea - we don’t know how to stop.)
(points at Lucifer II ) Um I'm not with him I'm just kinda here.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Alright, update time - it being Sunday night and all (I work Tues-Sat, so my weekend's wonky... anyway), thought I'd give you all another sneak-peak of what I've got in store here. Click the spoiler if you want to ruin it for yourself, or stay tuned for the eventual Memoria release. Your choice.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, that takes care of that - time for the fun part of the post: Community Feedback! Who should I focus on next? I need three people, you've got 9 left to choose from:
  • Mrs. Jennings
  • Ms. Taylor
  • Kimberly
  • Sarah
  • Lisa
  • Grandma
  • Ms. Amos
  • Donna
  • Kaylee
You choose, I code, we celebrate!

SSJ3Monkey

Nov 11, 2017
Alright, update time - it being Sunday night and all (I work Tues-Sat, so my weekend's wonky... anyway), thought I'd give you all another sneak-peak of what I've got in store here. Click the spoiler if you want to ruin it for yourself, or stay tuned for the eventual Memoria release. Your choice.

Well, that takes care of that - time for the fun part of the post: Community Feedback! Who should I focus on next? I need three people, you've got 9 left to choose from:
  • Mrs. Jennings
  • Ms. Taylor
  • Kimberly
  • Sarah
  • Lisa
  • Grandma
  • Ms. Amos
  • Donna
  • Kaylee
Mrs. Jennings, Ms. Amos, and Sarah.

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019

• Mrs. Jennings
  • Ms. Taylor
  • Kimberly
  • Sarah
  • Lisa
  • Grandma
  • Ms. Amos
  • Donna
  • Kaylee
Mrs. Jennings, Ms. Amos, and Lisa.

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019

• Mrs. Jennings
  • Ms. Taylor
  • Kimberly
  • Sarah
  • Lisa
  • Grandma
  • Ms. Amos
  • Donna
  • Kaylee

Reactions: hj1NH81G6t

Hargunator

May 26, 2020

• Mrs. Jennings
  • Ms. Taylor
  • Kimberly
  • Sarah
  • Lisa
  • Grandma
  • Ms. Amos
  • Donna
  • Kaylee
Ms. Jennings, Ms. Taylor, and Grandma

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018

• Mrs. Jennings
  • Ms. Taylor
  • Kimberly
  • Sarah
  • Lisa
  • Grandma
  • Ms. Amos
  • Donna
  • Kaylee
Sarah, Lisa, and Grandma

BoycottedGuy

Feb 17, 2018

• Mrs. Jennings
  • Ms. Taylor
  • Kimberly
  • Sarah
  • Lisa
  • Grandma
  • Ms. Amos
  • Donna
  • Kaylee

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019

• Mrs. Jennings
  • Ms. Taylor
  • Kimberly
  • Sarah
  • Lisa
  • Grandma
  • Ms. Amos
  • Donna
  • Kaylee
Grandma, Donna and Jennings. Incest ftw!

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018

• Mrs. Jennings
  • Ms. Taylor
  • Kimberly
  • Sarah
  • Lisa
  • Grandma
  • Ms. Amos
  • Donna
  • Kaylee
Mrs Jennings, Ms Amos and Kimberly. The classics

Red Sand

Aug 6, 2016

• Mrs. Jennings
  • Ms. Taylor
  • Kimberly
  • Sarah
  • Lisa
  • Grandma
  • Ms. Amos
  • Donna
  • Kaylee
Grandma, Ms. Taylor, Kaylee

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Alright then, votes have been tabulated, here's what we've got:
  • Mrs. Jennings - 7 votes
  • Ms. Amos - 5 votes
  • TIE - Grandma/Sarah - 4 votes
  • TIE - Ms. Taylor/Lisa - 2 votes
  • TIE - Kimberly/Donna/Kaylee - 1 vote
By manner of coin flip, for best 3 out of 5, Grandma won the first tie, so the new order is:
  1. Mrs. Jennings, Ms. Amos, Grandma
  2. Sarah, Ms. Taylor, Lisa
  3. Kimberly, Donna, Kaylee
I've also gone ahead and split the group into three sub-categories of what kind of scenes you can
expect to see from them. Not really spoiler-iffic, just did it to save space.
FINISHED - Mom, Sydney, Dizzy, Neala, Mrs. Jennings
Currently Working On: Ms. Amos
To be worked on: Grandma, Sarah, Ms. Taylor, Lisa, Kimberly, Donna, Kaylee

Last edited:

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
Alright then, votes have been tabulated, here's what we've got:
  • Mrs. Jennings - 7 votes
  • Ms. Amos - 5 votes
  • TIE - Grandma/Sarah - 4 votes
  • TIE - Ms. Taylor/Lisa - 2 votes
  • TIE - Kimberly/Donna/Kaylee - 1 vote
By manner of coin flip, for best 3 out of 5, Grandma won the first tie, so the new order is:
  1. Mrs. Jennings, Ms. Amos, Grandma
  2. Sarah, Ms. Taylor, Lisa
  3. Kimberly, Donna, Kaylee
I've also gone ahead and split the group into three sub-categories of what kind of scenes you can
expect to see from them. Not really spoiler-iffic, just did it to save space.
FINISHED - Mom, Sydney, Dizzy, Neala
Currently Working On: Mrs. Jennings
To be worked on: Ms.Amos, Grandma, Sarah, Ms. Taylor, Lisa, Kimberly, Donna, Kaylee
Alright, looks good to me. Looking forward to it!

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
FINISHED - Mom, Sydney, Dizzy, Neala, Mrs. Jennings, Ms. Amos, Grandma
Currently Working On: Sarah
To be worked on: Ms. Taylor, Lisa, Kimberly, Donna, Kaylee

I'm trying to power through these. Not out of some desire to get it done, just... enjoying myself again. Next weekend release, maybe? End of January is probably a sure thing, but watch out, the size has increased again (more maps and music).

Last edited:

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
FINISHED - Mom, Sydney, Dizzy, Neala, Mrs. Jennings, Ms. Amos
Currently Working On: Grandma
To be worked on: Sarah, Ms. Taylor, Lisa, Kimberly, Donna, Kaylee

I'm trying to power through these. Not out of some desire to get it done, just... enjoying myself again. Next weekend release, maybe? End of January is probably a sure thing, but watch out, the size has increased again (more maps and music).
Good job Xal, I'm happy you've started enjoying this again. Now I'm really looking forward to seeing the work you've done.

01010100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01001100 01100101 01100111 01101001 01101111 01101110 00100000 01100001 01110000 01110000 01110010 01100101 01100011 01101001 01100001 01110100 01100101 01110011 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes