Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Having not played this mod yet, and i'm holding out until its further along, is there already in game or plans for Jennings and Amos husband/boyfriend to find out they are getting cheated on, and literally cucked on their own bed while sleeping?
We've mainly been working on bug fixes courtesy of someone else in this thread and tossing out ideas. Xalenda is working on something for their backstories. The bug fixes aren't in a "Main Link" or anything like that. So, I would say keep an eye on the thread to see what is going on but feel free to still try out the mod to get an idea for what Xalenda is going for here.

Reactions: BoycottedGuy

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
We've mainly been working on bug fixes courtesy of someone else in this thread and tossing out ideas. Xalenda is working on something for their backstories. The bug fixes aren't in a "Main Link" or anything like that. So, I would say keep an eye on the thread to see what is going on but feel free to still try out the mod to get an idea for what Xalenda is going for here.
i definitely will be, i think i read that some girls weren't working properly atm, so i'm waiting for that mostly. and i might need a break from the story and chars, after i'm done with nearly 3 full playthroughs of Chilly's mod, to finish that project i started there. x)

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
That’s... peculiar. Let me double check that.

Chinran It’s not that I hate new content, it’s that if I want to see it, I have to make it myself, and I’m scared of getting burnt out again.

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
What does it say
Nothing. It closes right after I open it.

do you have the RPG Maker RTP installed, right?
Hmmm, I'm pretty sure I installed it. Every RPGMaker game I gave a try till now run sans any trouble.

I could try to reinstall it maybe.

Just in case which version of RPG Maker RTP is required? I recall there were many versions (RPG Maker XP, RPG Maker VX, RPG Maker VX Ace). Perhaps I do not have the appopiate one. I've been running RPG Maker games without problem since so long that I long forgotten about such details.

BoycottedGuy

Feb 17, 2018
Nothing. It closes right after I open it.

Hmmm, I'm pretty sure I installed it. Every RPGMaker game I gave a try till now run sans any trouble.

I could try to reinstall it maybe.

Just in case which version of RPG Maker RTP is required? I recall there were many versions (RPG Maker XP, RPG Maker VX, RPG Maker VX Ace). Perhaps I do not have the appopiate one. I've been running RPG Maker games without problem since so long that I long forgotten about such details.
RPG Maker VX Ace is the one

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I wait on this one til there's atleast mayor bugfixes on the black screen issue on certain scenes and progression with the girls.

other than that this UD mod as well the rest of mods out there are always a blast to play :)

Reactions: BoycottedGuy

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019

Chinran It’s not that I hate new content, it’s that if I want to see it, I have to make it myself, and I’m scared of getting burnt out again.
I mean if you want help I have RPGMaker VXAce and I've been messing with the coding to get rid of bugs.

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018

I mean if you want help I have RPGMaker VXAce and I've been messing with the coding to get rid of bugs.
Same here, I've been doing a lot of coding too. We can help you, you don't have to do it all by yourself.

Reactions: Zabutnik

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Always glad for bug finders and fixers! Just drop a .zip or .rar on here for us all; I’ll be sure to include them in the next major update (Memoria, maybe an alternate ending)

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Xalenda Will it be more free use and exhibitionistic than before? All the women could use less covers, if you know what I mean, hehe
Maybe less clothing per corruption level? Sydney just topless during dinner like it's normal?
Sydney riding Peter while mom rides Fred? Or Grandma comes by and just chats as her grandson fucks her daughter.

Heck, I bet you already have that planned, maybe worse. If you *have* planned or mentioned this before, excuse my dumb ass lmao I'm a horny boi these days, damn.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xerxes-420

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Could be nice as a reward for viewing every scene, as a bonus scenes reward kinda thing.
I would love to walk around the house or town and talk to our favorite sluts as they're skimpy or naked or see them in compromising positions.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Your best bet, sad as it is to wait, is just to be patient and wait for the next update. I'll get something out as soon as I finish up the first 7 backstory areas, which (if everything holds steady) could be around the tail-end of January. I'll keep you all up-to-date as the timing nears.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes