Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IC123

Oct 9, 2019
Hey, if Anakin can do it, so can Peter. :LUL:
HAH, that made me kek.
Wait this is more ironic than it seems.
Anakin being corrupted the more power he has and uses, Peter being more corrupted. Both ending in a strive for more power and dominance.
I highly doubt Peter will kill anyone that ain't either aware of his powers and is immune or resistant to them or somehow is too precious.
But they could be sent to a "happy farm" or something.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Scythe_KoP

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
HAH, that made me kek.
Wait this is more ironic than it seems.
Anakin being corrupted the more power he has and uses, Peter being more corrupted. Both ending in a strive for more power and dominance.
I highly doubt Peter will kill anyone that ain't either aware of his powers and is immune or resistant to them or somehow is too precious.
But they could be sent to a "happy farm" or something.
hqdefault (1).jpg

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
IC123 Maybe Peter could sissify them or cuck them. Maybe even have them forcibly genderswapped and aged up through demonic magic. Maybe they'll be his butlers. But yeah just kill the men, and the children too.
Another happy planning.
And yes, I will not apologize for prequel memes, go suck a nuclear warhead :love:

All japes aside, there's a lot of options.
-Cucking
-Killing
-Butlering
-Genderswapping & Aging

Xalenda are these options viable enough?

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
OOH THE WOMEN COULD MAGICALLY KILL THEIR BOYS WHILE FUCKING, BLACK WIDOW (The spider, not our favorite big ass slut spy) -STYLE!

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Yoo Xalenda What if Kimberly has an innocent crush on Peter, so she decides to talk about it with Mom and/Or Sydney:

K: "So I think I might have a problem. There's something wrong with me!"
M: "Oh, Kim, I'm pretty sure it's fine! Tell me, what could possibly be so bad?"
S and M both place a hand on her thighs.
S: "Yes, Tell us, Ms. Nguyen! I'm sure it's... exciting! Mom, it's getting hot, Did you leave the temperature on? Oh, nevermind. Time to cool off!" She says, as she removes her top.
Kimberly, only slightly startled due to the magic surrounding the girls, tells them her issue.

K: "Well, I think I like Peter!" She blushes like a young teen would when talking about her crush.
M: "Well, so do we. He's a lovable kid, truly heart-warming!"
K: "It's not that... I just want to-"
S: "-Suck and fuck his huge cock?"
Kim is totally surprised and a bit scared. After all, they're his relatives. No, surely she's dreaming this ..
M and S start groping Kim as they sit on each of her sides.
M: "Oh, are you surprised? Don't worry... Daddy always gets what he wants. And I think he'll want THESE Huge Puppies too!" She says as she rips open Kim's top, making her tits flop out. Sydney starts fingering herself while licking Kim's Asian puss-puss. Meanwhile, mom is sucking on Kim's tits.
M: "You can be with Him, all you have to do is O B E Y Daddy!"
Kim: "O.. Ob... Obeeeey... Obey Pet-Daddy... Obey Daddy..."
Congrats, Kim is now completely part of the Family. Be careful, leave het alone for too long and she'll have fun with Mom or Sydney! (Or something like that.)

Seems authentic right? She has a crush on him and since Mom and Sydney already are his slaves, they decide to corrupt her. Don't worry, I am not even considering Amanda. Or- no no BEGONE SPAWN OF SATAN

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
*Holds up a crucifix*
The power of huge boob MILFs compels you, leave!
*cue @Scythe_KoP’s head spinning around*

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
On a slightly less demonic note - which is ironic, considering - Dizzy’s story is almost done, and Sydney’s is next, then Kim’s and Sarah’s.

Along with the correct way of making the “lore” flow correctly, I’m also trying to get a specific “tone” to everyone.

Sydney and Mom are about family dynamics changing; Dizzy and Kaylee are more light-hearted; Neala and Lisa are more dark and depressing.Once they’re all finished, I’ll put it out for you to try and give feedback.

Reactions: BoycottedGuy

SSJ3Monkey

Nov 11, 2017
Well for Jennings it's clear she has image issues with her breasts and her husband basically telling her she's ugly because she had big tits. Maybe have it where her backstory is her husband was breaking down her since of self-worth and the reason she kept going against the principles orders to not kiss her husband at the school was because she was desperately trying to feel attractive. Then as her time with Peter goes on she starts getting some zest back in her life as someone clearly finds her attractive especially her tits which she has a complex over. Then at somepoint she learns her husband was deliberately trying to destroy her self-worth which is why she gets off on cucking him so bad. Then maybe something where she looks forward to telling her husband the baby she's having isn't his and that it's father has a much bigger dick then him.

For Donna... She makes a comment that she can't get in trouble again for something to do with patients. Maybe she got handsy with a patient in the past and got caught. Not just once but maybe twice. She does her best to stop herself from giving in to her urges but the lewd uniform for the nurses in the hospital just gets her going. As her time with Peter goes on she finds it easier to control herself because she knows that in just a short while she'll be on the best dick she's ever had. It goes on as she finds herself fucking him everywhere. The hospital, his school, the bar and his house. She can't get enough. One day the corrupted Mom walks in on them feeling horny and wants to join in and Donna is so far down the rabbit hole she can only wonder why she didn't do this sooner. Then maybe a thing where Donna is preparing to go on Maternity leave while looking into what Nurse or Nurses will replace her looking over Peter. After all they deserve some loving as well...

Then as for Kaylee, I'd say from what she says she's trying to be a better person then she used to be. Judging by her attitude and style she was perhaps fairly promiscuous and slept around. Adam was probably someone who was either an old friend or a simp for her. She never really gave him the time of day until she got burned somehow really badly. Maybe there was someone she really cared for and wanted a relationship with but then they treated her just like she did her own clingy flings and it served as a horrible wakeup call. Saw what she was doing with her life and decided to try and turn it around. Opened a store that went with her education and did her best. Hooked up with Adam because he was the only one of her "friends" to stick with her when she abandoned the party slut lifestyle. Or hooked up with him after reuniting with him to apologize for how she had treated him in the past. Slowly turns into a thing where he's supporting her financially when her store isn't as profitable as she had hoped. The sex isn't very good but it's nice to be with someone that actually cares for her. Then enters Peter. A punk kid with the bigges dick she's ever seen that brings out the old her. More and more and more. Peter is basically a drug for her. Lust and taboo in a combination that makes her hooked and soon enough has her delightfully cucking Adam. Then maybe a future thing where Adam knows he's being cucked and is jacking off to a video on Peter's site where a pregnant Kaylee is talking about how cuck boyfriend thinks her child is his while it's really Peters.

how do these all sound?
The Jennings one is just about PERFECT, IMO. Mrs Jennings is My favorite MILF in the game, and I bought RPG maker pretty much so I could write scenes with her cucking her husband.

Reactions: Zabutnik

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
On a slightly less demonic note - which is ironic, considering - Dizzy’s story is almost done, and Sydney’s is next, then Kim’s and Sarah’s.

Along with the correct way of making the “lore” flow correctly, I’m also trying to get a specific “tone” to everyone.

Sydney and Mom are about family dynamics changing; Dizzy and Kaylee are more light-hearted; Neala and Lisa are more dark and depressing.Once they’re all finished, I’ll put it out for you to try and give feedback.
What did you think of my ideas? I'm curious.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
They’re interesting, Chinran, to say the least. Now before you take offence to this, just let me say that I never actually “liked” Jennings’ storyline in the original game, so she never appealed to me.

That being said, is it canonical that her husband takes issue with her breast size? If so, great, backstory can work and I can mess around with her in-game story to match. But I don’t recall that it was.

For Donna, I think it would be better to have her the other way: a complete professional and without any bedside manner, which is why she’s on thin ice and doing paediatric work. Her breakdown into corruption would be that much sweeter.

Kaylee I can see, but more like Peter without the powers: she’s already got two huge boosts to her appeal, and uses them to get what she wants, dressing like she does for both a cheap thrill and a way to get guys into her shop. By flipping the script so she’s the one being used, it comes out more naturally for her to be at Peter’s beck and call.

But I still applaud and appreciate all of your thoughts and ideas! They’re awesome, and of course if you don’t like what I do, you can either persuade me to change it or have one of these other pervs write it out your way~

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
IC123 Maybe Peter could sissify them or cuck them. Maybe even have them forcibly genderswapped and aged up through demonic magic. Maybe they'll be his butlers. But yeah just kill the men, and the children too.
Another happy planning.
And yes, I will not apologize for prequel memes, go suck a nuclear warhead :love:

All japes aside, there's a lot of options.
-Cucking
-Killing
-Butlering
-Genderswapping & Aging

Xalenda are these options viable enough?
Cucking is already a part of Jennings and Sarah/Lisa’s stories; killing is out; butlering... maybe? Genderswap and aging could work with new sprites and busts.

Death by Snuu-Snuu is always an option.

SSJ3Monkey

Nov 11, 2017
They’re interesting, Chinran, to say the least. Now before you take offence to this, just let me say that I never actually “liked” Jennings’ storyline in the original game, so she never appealed to me.

That being said, is it canonical that her husband takes issue with her breast size? If so, great, backstory can work and I can mess around with her in-game story to match. But I don’t recall that it was.
It is. Her husband thinks large "melons" are gross.

Theroux

Sep 19, 2017

In the original game, yes, this was the case. "He thinks my tits are a burden-", or something along those lines from the original. So, yes, he does have issues with her breast size, and it could work regardless to make it out to be with whatever is in that devilish pony mind of yours.

For Donna, I think it would be better to have her the other way: a complete professional and without any bedside manner, which is why she’s on thin ice and doing paediatric work. Her breakdown into corruption would be that much sweeter.
Kind of agree, kind of see a bigger picture. She messed up, mostly several times, and not just from bedside manner, as a "professional" in her line of work. But, the Doctors liked her enough to let her keep her job...but on very very thin ice because of several mess ups she's done in the past. Still could work out the angle with that anyway.

Kaylee I can see, but more like Peter without the powers: she’s already got two huge boosts to her appeal, and uses them to get what she wants, dressing like she does for both a cheap thrill and a way to get guys into her shop. By flipping the script so she’s the one being used, it comes out more naturally for her to be at Peter’s beck and call.
...Yep. All the yeps.

As to the idea that it's Peter's own kingdom and all he wants it milfs/big breasted bimbos? Genderbend the world to his whim, with him having unlimited jizz every which way, and immortality? He has the power to do so at the end, why not do so anyway with how much power he has obtained? Hell, he'd probably have the power to legitimately age every loli-children to eighteen as well while we're at it. It could work.

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019

That being said, is it canonical that her husband takes issue with her breast size? If so, great, backstory can work, and I can mess around with her in-game story to match. But I don’t recall that it was.
I can also confirm that it was. SSJ3Monkey has it right.
It was the opposite for me with Jennings cause
1. Hot for teacher.
2. Her husband is neglectful to her which had me feel bad for her.
3. I find sexy black women with big tits attractive.
4. I loved the idea of not only showing her the affection she was longing for, but also making her husband pay for not appreciating what he had in a beautiful wife.
Kind of a similar reason I liked Amos too. I guess I just really hate guys that neglect their women and don't realize how good they have it.

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019

But I still applaud and appreciate all of your thoughts and ideas! They’re awesome, and of course if you don’t like what I do, you can either persuade me to change it or have one of these other pervs write it out your way~
Lol. I'm not going to take offense that you don't like a character. But yeah it's part of the game. I'm even replaying the mod and it still has her say her husband thinks her tits make her ugly.

And yeah Donna sounds great like that.

Kaylee yeah sounds good. My whole thing was built around Adam and he doesn't exist in your version.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I didn’t want to say anything about that; I was like, “Who the fuck is this ‘Adam’ guy?!” Then realized it was probably a character in the base/Chilly’s game.

As for the ending, two things:
1) Peter was going to already have a harem of huge boob MILFs and others to replace them anyway, once the Condo was up and running (I’ll get there... eventually).

2) Stories that have the main character or main villain attain omnipotence and immortality are lazy. You get one, not both - which was going to become a plot point in Urban Demons 2: Universal Corruption, but then I got burnt out and decided that it wasn’t worth trying to pay people to make an offshoot of a thrice-modded IP.

And endings are tricky; by the end of the game, during the epilogue, Peter has become disenchanted with his ultimate powers of utter corruption. Snaps his fingers, poof, instant Slave.

But hey, if you really want it, I could whip something up... after I finish the backstory stuff.

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
I didn’t want to say anything about that; I was like, “Who the fuck is this ‘Adam’ guy?!” Then realized it was probably a character in the base/Chilly’s game.

As for the ending, two things:
1) Peter was going to already have a harem of huge boob MILFs and others to replace them anyway, once the Condo was up and running (I’ll get there... eventually).

2) Stories that have the main character or main villain attain omnipotence and immortality are lazy. You get one, not both - which was going to become a plot point in Urban Demons 2: Universal Corruption, but then I got burnt out and decided that it wasn’t worth trying to pay people to make an offshoot of a thrice-modded IP.

And endings are tricky; by the end of the game, during the epilogue, Peter has become disenchanted with his ultimate powers of utter corruption. Snaps his fingers, poof, instant Slave.

But hey, if you really want it, I could whip something up... after I finish the backstory stuff.
I don't think anyone would say no to new content.

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
Having not played this mod yet, and i'm holding out until its further along, is there already in game or plans for Jennings and Amos husband/boyfriend to find out they are getting cheated on, and literally cucked on their own bed while sleeping?

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Having not played this mod yet, and i'm holding out until its further along, is there already in game or plans for Jennings and Amos husband/boyfriend to find out they are getting cheated on, and literally cucked on their own bed while sleeping?
Oh are you in for a TREAT! :love:

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes