Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
I can whip up a TC version, but I’m not all that into the thing. Considering it was implemented by another modder and I just shoved it into my version, it’s not very high up on my priority list.

BUT - if you can find/make the sprites and/or busts for pregnant characters, I’ll put them in there, somewhere. Considering that you would need to play for nine months of in-game days to see the fruition, maybe an alternate ending scene added onto the True Ending for those who enabled it.

Again, not high on priority, but if you can get it, I’ll put it in. And before you ask Scythe_KoP, NO, I will not be doing that with any Loli content.
Hehehe
Also, Pregnancy content ain't my thing, especially with lolis, so no worries. But might be nice MILF-wise, ain't tried that yet. Also, are you implying there m- *Shot by Xalenda with a .50 sniper.*

Reactions: thelunarprincess

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
All jokes aside, I will love any content both big mods release, I ain't picky. Just like memein' 'bout it:LOL:

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I've done it - I've found a way to incorporate the Dev/Debug Room into the main game that doesn't require stupid passwords, or fixing the computer, or begging people not to share the answers on here (which I'm honestly surprised nobody's done yet, tbh) - MEMORIA.

For those of you who may not know, Memoria is the name of the new map where you'll be able to view character backstories for doing things you'd normally do in the game anyway - basically, having sex or progressing the story of one particular woman to a certain point - and it's here that I've hit upon my greatest moment of "No Shit Sherlock!"

1.jpg (Click for full-sized image)

What you see here is the bare-bones of the backstory creation - upon first reaching the milestone required, which in Mom's case is doing <REDACTED> , you'll unlock her "character" to view the backstory for within Memoria. Simple, easy, pretty basic. Also, I must stop trying to create SCPs.

HOWEVER - should you speak to her again, now you get a chance to do one of two things, both of which will unlock - again - after a certain milestone has been reached. The first is pretty basic, just letting you re-watch the scenes you want to without having to try and find her at the right time and place to do it; but the second is that, upon starting up a new game, you'll be able to give a SPECIAL CODE to a special in-game character that will immediately set her at full corruption, with all of the appropriate Slave flags on and going. Right from the start, she'll be hungry for her son's meat~

It won't be the same for every woman, that'd be boring and pointless, people would be begging for saves where everything was unlocked from the get-go, which kind of defeats the purpose of the game. I'm open to suggestion for what could be done for the others - increased Corruption gains, skipped flags or events, whatever you can think of.

And since tis the season, have a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, a Crazy Kwanza, a Tip-Top-Tet, and a solemn, dignified Ramadan, from your resident demon pony.

Theroux

Sep 19, 2017
If at all possible, I'd probably think the first two of these should fit the bill for Everyone (One might be a mild stretch to work with, the other one, not as much).

Honestly. Beat the game, gain "Ultimate Corruption and Control" as one of the abilities I'd put for use to not enslave all the women off the bat, but not completing the game outright when you do that. It'd only be like a one time use that fully puts the women at 100 Corruption. No enslavement until you talk to them and causing them to "quake" in your presence, or whichever is more preferred on your end if you want it to be like that where it's "Ultimate Corruption and Enslavement". However, this one is only gained when you start up a new game after completing the game and defeating "you know whom". Very self-explanatory on how to gain this one.

Would it also be wise to add a exhibitionist code in there as well (nude models for all the women, and <Redacted>, at any time of day, and no one bats an eye? Yep, I'll get behind that.)? Probably Neala getting that one for everyone when you finish her milestones up nice and neatly.

Mother seems to already have a code on your end, so, good one for you without me thinking too hard on that one.

Mrs. Jennings though? Hmmm....Probably one that should get the Double Corruption boosting code (I've had enough of a pain to deal with corrupting her to last me several playthroughs to get her on her knees).

As much as I can think on this, I think these three are a good start from me. Not sure if dialogue is affected by some of these codes though? (Would be good if it did get a minor dialogue change though for some of these characters if you booted up a code on a new save.)

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
No rush Scythe, I’ve got to find a way to make a New Game + mode anyway. And it’s Christmas, go do... what do normal people do on Christmas?

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
No rush Scythe, I’ve got to find a way to make a New Game + mode anyway. And it’s Christmas, go do... what do normal people do on Christmas?
Well in my case it was game alone all day and head to my parents' for dinner/gifts.
I've reached that period in life where you realize how much it sucks to not have friends to invite over.
Still had a great meal and am still enjoying family time tho

Reactions: Xalenda

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
but the second is that, upon starting up a new game, you'll be able to give a SPECIAL CODE to a special in-game character that will immediately set her at full corruption, with all of the appropriate Slave flags on and going. Right from the start, she'll be hungry for her son's meat~
Idea relating to this, maybe make groups of characters that you can do this too (if you unlocked them individually ofc), with a max of like 3 chars, examples: Family (Mom, Sydney, Grandma), High school girls (Sydney, Dizzy, Neala), Park Milfs (Sarah, Lisa, Kimberly) Girls night out (Ms Amos, Donna, Kimberly)

For Neala, i would love to have the option of her acting like a pet from the start, i just did a purity playthrough of Chilly's mod, and god i hate the interactions with her for that route.

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
btw, What were your 5 choices when the game asked, which 5 would you save? Mine were Mom, Jennings, Amos, Sarah, and Lisa.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I like this game and it seems to me that pregnant sex is hot so I tried to make a scene. What you think?
Based as F :)

Anything that includes impregnation or new scenes on the girls is just a plus to see in any of the 2 mods builds

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
So my vacation was ruined thanks to strep throat. Hooray.

Good news, I’ve finally finished Mom’s backstory... and it hopefully makes you go, “Wait, WHAT?!”

Just gotta bug test it, make sure nothing breaks, and I’ll release it as a stand-alone preview. You’re gonna have to do the other 13 yourself~

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Here you go.

Unzip, and backup your DATA folder before moving the files in.
I'm not sure if you'd delete other maps to make room for these two, but I doubt it.

Anyway, have fun - let me know what you think.

**EDIT**

Start a new game to see the thing in all its... glory?
But yeah, New Game drops you in there.

Last edited:

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Here you go.

Unzip, and backup your DATA folder before moving the files in.
I'm not sure if you'd delete other maps to make room for these two, but I doubt it.

Anyway, have fun - let me know what you think.
remind me how to access it in game please.
Edit: Nvmd. Started new game and found it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xalenda
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes