Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Word came down from on high today that we’re now doing forced OT, up to three extra hours a day and a full extra day on the weekends.

Merry Christmas to all, I guess. Won’t even get paid for all the OT until February, because reasons.

The reason why is the best part - Omicron fear mongering. Yay! I love being forced to work longer hours and on my days off simply because of the asinine decisions that had a third of our workforce leave because of muh Covid shots.

I swear, if I found something else that paid as well, I’d leave tomorrow. Fuck forced overtime.

Reactions: Zabutnik

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
So the story goes:
  • Sydney’s birthday party was meant to be MC’s, I didn’t know what the original was supposed to be, if there even was one.
  • The Cafe was barely started before I burnt out, which is why it’s so buggy and messed up.
  • Kimberly was supposed to stop showing up at the park after X-days or event, but she’d still do the normal things there but with a different atmosphere and background.
  • MC was going to “convince” Kimberly’s boss to let her give MC her ‘special menu items’ after her TC scene.
Other Stories:

• Kaylee was going to be called over to fix certain items that MC would find opportunities to break (tables, chairs, computer, etc.) and continue being corrupted like that
  • Kaylee was also going to invite MC into her workshop behind the store and more scenes would happen there.
  • Donna, again, I had no plan for.
  • Neala’s story was about corrupting her two selves separately, but equaling out to the same as the others (2 points in school + 1 point in Nexus = 3 points, like Dizzy or Sydney).
Overall Themes:
  • Mom, Sydney, and Grandma were all about controlling family.
  • Amos, Kim, Sarah and Lisa were about controlling other families and NTR.
  • Donna and Kaylee were about sex in the workplace and in semi-public areas.
  • Neala and Dizzy were about corrupting and reshaping Sydney’s friends to assist in her own corruption.
  • Jennings and Taylor were about seizing power over the school and the parents/students as well.
Hope that clears some things up.

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Word came down from on high today that we’re now doing forced OT, up to three extra hours a day and a full extra day on the weekends.

Merry Christmas to all, I guess. Won’t even get paid for all the OT until February, because reasons.

The reason why is the best part - Omicron fear mongering. Yay! I love being forced to work longer hours and on my days off simply because of the asinine decisions that had a third of our workforce leave because of muh Covid shots.

I swear, if I found something else that paid as well, I’d leave tomorrow. Fuck forced overtime.
I sympathize. I work at a movie theater and it's gonna be super busy with Spider-man out. but at least they are gonna give us an extra $2 an hour till early January because of it. So I'll try to find time to continue playing and looking for more bugs to fix but it's gonna get cut down cause of work schedule.

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Very simple. The basic event layout is a carbon copy to me it seems of UD original. Therefore I also assume there is no real sex scene dialog. Therefore even I just delete the purity condition which doesn't exist since this entire set up is pure corruption, there still isn't a daily repeatable sex scene for a handjob or ride inside the kitchen/Pito's room I believe.
Although I have deleted the purity condition so don't worry about that.
Found another with Lisa. Tried to fuck her at night in her room. crashes. various like that involving other sex scenes.

IC123

Oct 9, 2019
Found another with Lisa. Tried to fuck her at night in her room. crashes. various like that involving other sex scenes.
No scene for that.
Look I need finnished dialogs for like 5 scenes from Xal.

Honestly first things first I want to finnish Neala, Kim and Taylor.
For that I need a story or progress line like a PDF document. Then I could maybe rework their events from the ground up.

Theroux

Sep 19, 2017
No scene for that.
Look I need finnished dialogs for like 5 scenes from Xal.

Honestly first things first I want to finnish Neala, Kim and Taylor.
For that I need a story or progress line like a PDF document. Then I could maybe rework their events from the ground up.
I mean. Ideas on what "kind" of story-line for each of them you would need. For example:

Does or is Taylor, the Principal of MC's school, married or soon-to-be married? If so, then, she should have mixed feelings on "cheating" on her fiancé/husband. Granted, that's a little too close to Amos's story. Sooo. My thought on that would be that she has feelings for him, but, he doesn't "put out". Basically: He's a Beta Cuck. MC, the loveable scamp, is the Alpha male of course, so, naturally, he'd go right on with making Taylor "fall" for him over time. Do however you want with down the line for how she falls. She still lives in an apartment, last I check, but doesn't live with her fiancé.

Neala, on the other hand. I can see her actually having reason for why she would turn to our "Villain" of the story. She wanted more out of a relationship, or, just to put it in one hell of a thing. She is inept, infertile, barren. She can't have children. Which is fiiine, with her personality. Sadly, because of this, her old flame, which is never specified at all, leaves here because of this. He wanted children. She wanted to have a child. "Villain" feels this in her very soul, and makes her a deal. But then, MC shows up. Maaaybe, deep down, she wanted to "make a deal with the Devil" for the various reason before, but then, Alpha Male showed up. Of course, she Tsundere toward Alpha Male Personality Types, so, naturally, she won't show her feelings off the bat. But, she did want to become fertile, just for the Alpha in her life. (Doesn't change the fact she still gets 3 wishes because she thinks "Villain" is a genie. Huzzah huzzah.)

Kim? Ah yes. The woman whom had a child, and not be married? Yeah, tough one. Maaaybe. She had a terrible lover (don't recall her ever going into full detail as to when she has her kid), so, that may be why she's in this city, or, why she's single with a kid. It's a tough one to crack honestly with a story for her. Maybe, she's just like MC (Keeping it in the family-style)? Maybe her kid...is actually her sister/daughter then (or step-sister because it's her step-father's, but still her actual daughter. Only because the sprites are different). Honestly, same story, but, the whole "ooo, I'm falling for him" trope is old...maybe she does want to be with MC, but, mostly for all the wrong reasons. She was already going down the path of Corruption because of her Father's "advances". Sooo...maybe go with that as to why she'd "fall" for MC.

Just some thoughts on how I would go about this type of ideas for the story of these characters. Play around with how they work, because they're just where to begin with in a story.

Last edited:

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
The way I figured it:
  • Taylor was a Career-focused woman, scorned in relationships, never saw the point. Ice-Queen persona that is melted to a gooey lover.
  • Amos was the woman with the Beta-Male husband once MC comes along.
  • Kim saw MC as a pseudo-son and brother for Amanda, in the midst of a messy breakup with her former lover, rebounding onto MC.
  • Neala was a typical teenager who got drunk and drove around with her boyfriend, and sensing her chance for escape, Meridiana sent the car into MC, causing the story to begin. Neala herself has forgotten/buried the whole incident, thinking the “3 Wishes” thing to be a drunken dream.

Not everyone has to have a husband/lover/bad backstory. Like how I was planning on making Sydney, Dizzy and eventually Neala into a power-trio of lesbians who just so happen to be MC’s slaves.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
From what I’ve read of other people’s opinions or thoughts regarding backstory and reasons to do/be/act as they do, it’s occurred to me that a lot more people are not getting the answers they’re looking for.

So let me float an idea past you all - and feel free to say no, or whatever - but assuming I had the inclination and ability to do so, what would you say to a Pre-Demons story-mode game.

You would choose your character, showing how they came to be in the situations they find themselves in once meeting MC, and play through their stories individually.

It would mean stopping all current work (on my end, so no big change there) and letting bugs and things get ironed-out to a more playable state, while allowing people to find their preferred woman/girl/group and start from there.

Of course, this would probably double the number of maps and scenes, playing out more like a short story instead of an actual game.

Or, insert the backstory into a scene where MC asks them how they got here, which unlocks the option to replay those memories, and requires getting to, say... the vaginal sex scenes before it unlocks?

I dunno - I’m at work and trying not to actually do my job. Just spitballing, but I think it’d be a neat idea. LMK what you think.

*Edit*
After thinking it over while hiding in the bathroom, here’s what I’ve got for how it could happen (spoilers below for space reasons. )

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
From what I’ve read of other people’s opinions or thoughts regarding backstory and reasons to do/be/act as they do, it’s occurred to me that a lot more people are not getting the answers they’re looking for.

So let me float an idea past you all - and feel free to say no, or whatever - but assuming I had the inclination and ability to do so, what would you say to a Pre-Demons story-mode game.

You would choose your character, showing how they came to be in the situations they find themselves in once meeting MC, and play through their stories individually.

It would mean stopping all current work (on my end, so no big change there) and letting bugs and things get ironed-out to a more playable state, while allowing people to find their preferred woman/girl/group and start from there.

Of course, this would probably double the number of maps and scenes, playing out more like a short story instead of an actual game.

Or, insert the backstory into a scene where MC asks them how they got here, which unlocks the option to replay those memories, and requires getting to, say... the vaginal sex scenes before it unlocks?

I dunno - I’m at work and trying not to actually do my job. Just spitballing, but I think it’d be a neat idea. LMK what you think.
That is a great idea. Would be a very interesting play through. You really do think outside the box.

Theroux

Sep 19, 2017

*Edit*
After thinking it over while hiding in the bathroom, here’s what I’ve got for how it could happen (spoilers below for space reasons. )

I see this as an absolute win.

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019

*Edit*

I love the idea. and I would probably choose option 1 or 4.

Last edited:
Feb 27, 2020

*Edit*

Sounds amazing. The problem with option 2 is that it would break the flow of the game if we are dragged into a backstory we didnt wanna see. 3) and 4) are good ways to implement it imo. My vote goes for 4) since that allows for a save file with all backstories already unlocked.

Theroux

Sep 19, 2017
Reactions: Zabutnik

IC123

Oct 9, 2019

*Edit*

Go nuts.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Xalenda gotta say, This'll make your mod of the game even more unique!

In case you don't want Loli in your game: Add a (10 years later) thing where MC lives with Amanda and Alison and the OG milfs make him money by being prostitutes.

If you do: Maybe unlock secret extra loli scenes with Amanda or/and Alison after playing through everything and having seen everything.

Yes, I will keep trying to fish for loli content.

No, I will not be a crybaby if you won't have loli stuff in it. Nothing like some big titted fuckslut!

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Maybe there could be a way for MC to choose what clothes his sluts will wear. I would love to see Sydney walk in an outfit with her tits out. Or even commando. Damn, incestual exhibitionism and free use are my go-to kinks.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Although I could imagine it being a pain in the ass, as there would need to be extra outfits drawn and layers added/removed for all girls. Damn, wish I could code and draw. Hate whining for content without being able to help. Xalenda if you need music for your mod hit me up because I am a producer/Composer IRL.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes