Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IC123

Oct 9, 2019
You ain't a king of perverts but damn you will keep on asking for loli stuff. I keep telling you, there are no scenes. Not even on Chilly's mod.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
So, Scythe_KoP, I just want to say this once - just once - but I'm not ever going to do the Loli thing. Not my cup of tea; not interested. Aged-up versions, sure, happy to do so, even like 16 or something. Small girls just... no.

MC choosing clothes is/was an option once you finish the Magic Tricks in the yard, but considering it's locked behind TCing about half the women, it's not really feasible there. Plus, it's *really* difficult to code in (for me, anyway).

And free music is never bad - tell you what. Go wild and make, I dunno, three different sample tracks (20 seconds each or something). One for Meridiana (theme); one for the Nexus (bgm); and a third celebratory "You managed to fuck this woman's brains out, great job!" song. I mean, if you want to, of course. I won't push for it, but always happy for more assets - and yes, that includes music, sound effects, background sounds, and anything like that!

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
So, Scythe_KoP, I just want to say this once - just once - but I'm not ever going to do the Loli thing. Not my cup of tea; not interested. Aged-up versions, sure, happy to do so, even like 16 or something. Small girls just... no.

MC choosing clothes is/was an option once you finish the Magic Tricks in the yard, but considering it's locked behind TCing about half the women, it's not really feasible there. Plus, it's *really* difficult to code in (for me, anyway).

And free music is never bad - tell you what. Go wild and make, I dunno, three different sample tracks (20 seconds each or something). One for Meridiana (theme); one for the Nexus (bgm); and a third celebratory "You managed to fuck this woman's brains out, great job!" song. I mean, if you want to, of course. I won't push for it, but always happy for more assets - and yes, that includes music, sound effects, background sounds, and anything like that!
You got it, homeboy! It'll be coming tomorrow my (Dutch) time!

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019

If the song for "you fucked her brains out" is the FF victory song, I would laugh my ass off.

Reactions: thelunarprincess

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019

In that case, 16-year-old Alison and Amanda seems evil enough. Demon-magic their age up, their mothers will be so busy sucking and fucking, they'll never even think about it muhahahaha

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Alright, victory song was hilarious, but not feasible, for obvious reasons.

Meridiana’s theme was awesome, with one minor change request: no laughter? I can add the laughs in as an SFX over it in-game as needed. But still great, and since I can lower the speed/pitch in RMVXA directly, it’s creepy and pretty at the same time.

Hats off to you good sir!

Reactions: wookie517

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Alright, victory song was hilarious, but not feasible, for obvious reasons.

Meridiana’s theme was awesome, with one minor change request: no laughter? I can add the laughs in as an SFX over it in-game as needed. But still great, and since I can lower the speed/pitch in RMVXA directly, it’s creepy and pretty at the same time.

Hats off to you good sir!
Why thank you. Will post one without laughter when I wake!

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
An update for all of you who’re interested:
  • Started to use correct variables for new Backstory area.
  • Got to Kaylee and was like, “Oh, this doesn’t have a scene yet.”
  • Spent the last three hours making her TC scene.
  • Only now remember I said I’d work on the Condo.
  • Shrug and say “Eh, no biggy, needed to get done anyway.”
  • Remembers to check on the other women I still have to do.
  • Says “Fuck that,” and goes on here to write this instead
So that’s what I’ve been up to.

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
I forgot to mention I enjoyed the little scenes where if you impregnate them, they show up later and say, "So you got me pregnant." It's a little thing but little touches like that I enjoy. I also like how a couple of them seemed ok with it or that he was ok with it.

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
Could maybe someone help with coming up with some better dialog for the impregnation scenes? I would really like to have some TC variation to the dialog, because I feel like it doesn't make much sense for the women to be scared at the point of impregnation when they are begging him to impregante them. I would try to do it myself, but I'm horrible at writing dialog...

Reactions: Zabutnik

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I can whip up a TC version, but I’m not all that into the thing. Considering it was implemented by another modder and I just shoved it into my version, it’s not very high up on my priority list.

BUT - if you can find/make the sprites and/or busts for pregnant characters, I’ll put them in there, somewhere. Considering that you would need to play for nine months of in-game days to see the fruition, maybe an alternate ending scene added onto the True Ending for those who enabled it.

Again, not high on priority, but if you can get it, I’ll put it in. And before you ask Scythe_KoP, NO, I will not be doing that with any Loli content.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes