Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
So my vacation was ruined thanks to strep throat. Hooray.

Good news, I’ve finally finished Mom’s backstory... and it hopefully makes you go, “Wait, WHAT?!”

Just gotta bug test it, make sure nothing breaks, and I’ll release it as a stand-alone preview. You’re gonna have to do the other 13 yourself~
Hope you feel better soon

Papyasgore

Mar 25, 2019
Have you been able to get out of Memoria? I haven't been and after I view a scene if I try to view it again the game chrashes.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Sorry if you're having issues, Papyasgore; it really was just meant as a little preview, but I can understand the pain of not being able to start a new game because you keep having to start in some other place.

Download this zip, unzip it and replace the files in the DATA folder, that should start the game back up as normal again.

This is why I said make backups~

Papyasgore

Mar 25, 2019
Ah so that's why you had us make the backups. OK I had a backup made didn't realize that you weren't supposed to be able to get into the rest of the game from there. Thank you for explaining.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Neala's backstory is done. Not as long as Mom's, but that's because there's more going on and less dialogue. Also changing light colors, that was a fun hour and a half of testing out.

It's rather difficult trying to find a way to make each backstory interesting and unique, and keep it all in line with the mythos/lore I've already got for the mod. So far, I've managed Mom and Neala, Sydney's is next, and then I sort of hit a brick wall. Ideas and suggestions for the others always greatly appreciated.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Neala's backstory is done. Not as long as Mom's, but that's because there's more going on and less dialogue. Also changing light colors, that was a fun hour and a half of testing out.

It's rather difficult trying to find a way to make each backstory interesting and unique, and keep it all in line with the mythos/lore I've already got for the mod. So far, I've managed Mom and Neala, Sydney's is next, and then I sort of hit a brick wall. Ideas and suggestions for the others always greatly appreciated.
Well, Dizzy could have wanted to fuck Peter ever since she accidentally saw him naked one time. Her shota addiction simply got accepted after being corrupted by Peter.
Grandma could have wanted to spite her daughter for being a prude, so she waited until she could get her hands on Peter's cock. She could be open towards having sex with her grandson towards Mom, could be especially hot if Mom isn't corrupted enough! If she is, she'll just think it's fine.
Ms. Amos wanted a guy with a huge cock to share with her daughter once she turns 18, since she believes her husband should see what a REAL man is.
The park milfs could want to teach their kids the birds and bees, and they wanted to do it hands-on. This can help Peter cock the bullies even MOAR!
As for our favorite buggy Asian fuckslut, she could be extremely lonely and depressed, so Peter corrupts her by making her believe she's worthless and nothing else is important for het but Peter's happiness. This could even go so far as to let him fuck her wherever, whenever, even in front of her daughter to show her what their purpose in life is. (Requires no sex scenes or nude art of the daughter, she can just react in dialogue, clothed and all.)

Aaaand to make it more extreme (My sick disgusting mind at work) Peter could have them all in his harem, them knowing about it all, and he could use them to kill their sons and husbands in either a gory sex scene or just a normal cutscene-type thing. Peter then decides to have all the men in town (Except his best friend) eradicated so the only man the women can love is Peter.

Reactions: thelunarprincess

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Yep, that’s twisted!

And you should really check out Sarah’s storyline. Just sayin’!

Kim’s main story is a rebound; Lisa and Sarah are in loveless or sex-free relationships when you meet them; Amos is already a trophy wife, and Grandma moved to be closer to her family.

Like I said, it’s hard to come up with a good backstory that incorporates those established story beats already. I have literally no clue what to do about Jennings, Donna or Kaylee.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Yep, that’s twisted!

And you should really check out Sarah’s storyline. Just sayin’!

Kim’s main story is a rebound; Lisa and Sarah are in loveless or sex-free relationships when you meet them; Amos is already a trophy wife, and Grandma moved to be closer to her family.

Like I said, it’s hard to come up with a good backstory that incorporates those established story beats already. I have literally no clue what to do about Jennings, Donna or Kaylee.
Dangit, so none of my ideas came close? Wow, it *is* hard!

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
Well for Jennings it's clear she has image issues with her breasts and her husband basically telling her she's ugly because she had big tits. Maybe have it where her backstory is her husband was breaking down her since of self-worth and the reason she kept going against the principles orders to not kiss her husband at the school was because she was desperately trying to feel attractive. Then as her time with Peter goes on she starts getting some zest back in her life as someone clearly finds her attractive especially her tits which she has a complex over. Then at somepoint she learns her husband was deliberately trying to destroy her self-worth which is why she gets off on cucking him so bad. Then maybe something where she looks forward to telling her husband the baby she's having isn't his and that it's father has a much bigger dick then him.

For Donna... She makes a comment that she can't get in trouble again for something to do with patients. Maybe she got handsy with a patient in the past and got caught. Not just once but maybe twice. She does her best to stop herself from giving in to her urges but the lewd uniform for the nurses in the hospital just gets her going. As her time with Peter goes on she finds it easier to control herself because she knows that in just a short while she'll be on the best dick she's ever had. It goes on as she finds herself fucking him everywhere. The hospital, his school, the bar and his house. She can't get enough. One day the corrupted Mom walks in on them feeling horny and wants to join in and Donna is so far down the rabbit hole she can only wonder why she didn't do this sooner. Then maybe a thing where Donna is preparing to go on Maternity leave while looking into what Nurse or Nurses will replace her looking over Peter. After all they deserve some loving as well...

Then as for Kaylee, I'd say from what she says she's trying to be a better person then she used to be. Judging by her attitude and style she was perhaps fairly promiscuous and slept around. Adam was probably someone who was either an old friend or a simp for her. She never really gave him the time of day until she got burned somehow really badly. Maybe there was someone she really cared for and wanted a relationship with but then they treated her just like she did her own clingy flings and it served as a horrible wakeup call. Saw what she was doing with her life and decided to try and turn it around. Opened a store that went with her education and did her best. Hooked up with Adam because he was the only one of her "friends" to stick with her when she abandoned the party slut lifestyle. Or hooked up with him after reuniting with him to apologize for how she had treated him in the past. Slowly turns into a thing where he's supporting her financially when her store isn't as profitable as she had hoped. The sex isn't very good but it's nice to be with someone that actually cares for her. Then enters Peter. A punk kid with the bigges dick she's ever seen that brings out the old her. More and more and more. Peter is basically a drug for her. Lust and taboo in a combination that makes her hooked and soon enough has her delightfully cucking Adam. Then maybe a future thing where Adam knows he's being cucked and is jacking off to a video on Peter's site where a pregnant Kaylee is talking about how cuck boyfriend thinks her child is his while it's really Peters.

how do these all sound?

AB84

Aug 31, 2017
Well for Jennings it's clear she has image issues with her breasts and her husband basically telling her she's ugly because she had big tits. Maybe have it where her backstory is her husband was breaking down her since of self-worth and the reason she kept going against the principles orders to not kiss her husband at the school was because she was desperately trying to feel attractive. Then as her time with Peter goes on she starts getting some zest back in her life as someone clearly finds her attractive especially her tits which she has a complex over. Then at somepoint she learns her husband was deliberately trying to destroy her self-worth which is why she gets off on cucking him so bad. Then maybe something where she looks forward to telling her husband the baby she's having isn't his and that it's father has a much bigger dick then him.

For Donna... She makes a comment that she can't get in trouble again for something to do with patients. Maybe she got handsy with a patient in the past and got caught. Not just once but maybe twice. She does her best to stop herself from giving in to her urges but the lewd uniform for the nurses in the hospital just gets her going. As her time with Peter goes on she finds it easier to control herself because she knows that in just a short while she'll be on the best dick she's ever had. It goes on as she finds herself fucking him everywhere. The hospital, his school, the bar and his house. She can't get enough. One day the corrupted Mom walks in on them feeling horny and wants to join in and Donna is so far down the rabbit hole she can only wonder why she didn't do this sooner. Then maybe a thing where Donna is preparing to go on Maternity leave while looking into what Nurse or Nurses will replace her looking over Peter. After all they deserve some loving as well...

Then as for Kaylee, I'd say from what she says she's trying to be a better person then she used to be. Judging by her attitude and style she was perhaps fairly promiscuous and slept around. Adam was probably someone who was either an old friend or a simp for her. She never really gave him the time of day until she got burned somehow really badly. Maybe there was someone she really cared for and wanted a relationship with but then they treated her just like she did her own clingy flings and it served as a horrible wakeup call. Saw what she was doing with her life and decided to try and turn it around. Opened a store that went with her education and did her best. Hooked up with Adam because he was the only one of her "friends" to stick with her when she abandoned the party slut lifestyle. Or hooked up with him after reuniting with him to apologize for how she had treated him in the past. Slowly turns into a thing where he's supporting her financially when her store isn't as profitable as she had hoped. The sex isn't very good but it's nice to be with someone that actually cares for her. Then enters Peter. A punk kid with the bigges dick she's ever seen that brings out the old her. More and more and more. Peter is basically a drug for her. Lust and taboo in a combination that makes her hooked and soon enough has her delightfully cucking Adam. Then maybe a future thing where Adam knows he's being cucked and is jacking off to a video on Peter's site where a pregnant Kaylee is talking about how cuck boyfriend thinks her child is his while it's really Peters.

how do these all sound?
i'm digging the jennings backstory.

arigatogyro

Jun 27, 2017
Well, Dizzy could have wanted to fuck Peter ever since she accidentally saw him naked one time. Her shota addiction simply got accepted after being corrupted by Peter.
Grandma could have wanted to spite her daughter for being a prude, so she waited until she could get her hands on Peter's cock. She could be open towards having sex with her grandson towards Mom, could be especially hot if Mom isn't corrupted enough! If she is, she'll just think it's fine.
Ms. Amos wanted a guy with a huge cock to share with her daughter once she turns 18, since she believes her husband should see what a REAL man is.
The park milfs could want to teach their kids the birds and bees, and they wanted to do it hands-on. This can help Peter cock the bullies even MOAR!
As for our favorite buggy Asian fuckslut, she could be extremely lonely and depressed, so Peter corrupts her by making her believe she's worthless and nothing else is important for het but Peter's happiness. This could even go so far as to let him fuck her wherever, whenever, even in front of her daughter to show her what their purpose in life is. (Requires no sex scenes or nude art of the daughter, she can just react in dialogue, clothed and all.)

Aaaand to make it more extreme (My sick disgusting mind at work) Peter could have them all in his harem, them knowing about it all, and he could use them to kill their sons and husbands in either a gory sex scene or just a normal cutscene-type thing. Peter then decides to have all the men in town (Except his best friend) eradicated so the only man the women can love is Peter.
bruh

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
i'm digging the jennings backstory.
same. Jennings is arguably my fav because of those things I picked up on and people like her husband just piss me off to no end which is why I enjoy peter helping her get back at him. So I think a backstory making her husband look like even more of an asshole than he initially shows, especially towards her, could work.

Reactions: SSJ3Monkey

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019

how do these all sound?
Yeah, nice!!

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Could you elaborate, I don't quite understand the emotion you are trying to convey. I tried my best thinking of backstories that could be connected to the whole dark corruption-theme. Did I say something wrong?

Last edited:

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019

Sarah's outcome in this mod can have one like that, if it's your choice.

and I'd be ok with a toned-down version of that ending you suggested with them in the harem and getting rid of all the other men, not into gore personally, if it includes seeing all of them with pregnant bellies months later happy in his harem. If your mind can go at work, so can mine. It's actually something I've done with mods in the Sims 4. I'm the Only man in the entire town and every woman is in my harem with big pregnant bellies. Wicked Whims is such a good mod.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Sarah's outcome in this mod can have one like that, if it's your choice.

and I'd be ok with a toned-down version of that ending you suggested with them in the harem and getting rid of all the other men, not into gore personally, if it includes seeing all of them with pregnant bellies months later happy in his harem. If your mind can go at work, so can mine. It's actually something I've done with mods in the Sims 4. I'm the Only man in the entire town and every woman is in my harem with big pregnant bellies. Wicked Whims is such a good mod.
I completely agree! He'll yeah they'll get pregnant, Peter needs some daughters to fuck if the women get too old!
...Provided they're 18, hehe

Reactions: SSJ3Monkey

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
I completely agree! He'll yeah they'll get pregnant, Peter needs some daughters to fuck if the women get too old!
...Provided they're 18, hehe
yeah i'm with Xalenda on the part about not involving kids. definitely a line for me. and it's not the part of them having kids, it's the pregnant sex part. like the animation posted a page ago. If I can I set it up with mods in other games where they keep those bellies for as long as possible, I do. Like in Sims or Skyrim. But yeah of course he would have them have daughters for himself. No sons to interfere with his kingdom. But not until they are 18!

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
yeah i'm with Xalenda on the part about not involving kids. definitely a line for me. and it's not the part of them having kids, it's the pregnant sex part. like the animation posted a page ago. If I can I set it up with mods in other games where they keep those bellies for as long as possible, I do. Like in Sims or Skyrim. But yeah of course he would have them have daughters for himself. No sons to interfere with his kingdom. But not until they are 18!
Aye!

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes