Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IC123

Oct 9, 2019
Found another bug issue. This time with Sarah. Says there is a missing background image for a BJ scene in the bathroom in her house after Peter does the corruption kiss. Tried to put the image in the file, didn't seem to work.
The files I placed here on F95 are for Xal to update the Game so it s LESS buggy, If anyone else decides to use them they need to properly seed them within the game files.
But I think I know what you mean. Place this in backgrounds within the scenes folder, I completely forgot I used this one. SarahBjToilet.jpg

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
The files I placed here on F95 are for Xal to update the Game so it s LESS buggy, If anyone else decides to use them they need to properly seed them within the game files.
But I think I know what you mean. Place this in backgrounds within the scenes folder, I completely forgot I used this one. View attachment 1546946
It worked. Thanks. Though I found another. Saturday morning at the Park when you try to text Mrs. Jennings to invite her to the toilet, It says "Script 'Nergal's Phone Menu' line 1043: NameError occured

Uninitialized constant
MessageOptionList_Window::MessageDisplay_Window"

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
IC123 Found another. After The enslavement scene of Sarah and visiting her at night,

"Script 'Game_Interpreter' line 450: NoMethodError occured.

undefined method 'is blackmailed?' for #<Game_interpreter:0x10be05b8>"
Hope this is helping.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
No tougher than some others, easier than some too. Just not enough time to dedicate the days/weeks I’d like to get back into this, nor enough of a burning desire.

Little bites and pieces a day, just seeing where I end up. The hard part is not diving headfirst into the scene again, with all the new ideas and thoughts and plans. It’s already a buggy mess of code.

But I’ll tell you what - I’ll get to work on coding in the Condo things, see if we can’t get that off the ground by New Years.

Reactions: Zabutnik

IC123

Oct 9, 2019
Zabutnik I fixed the phone issue, somehow for some reason the game keeps using the wrong script so I just need to keep replacing it with the original UDXM script of the phone system.
Just delete the old Script file from data and replace it with this one.

Also fixed the Sarah script issue. For some reason the PitoForcedToWatch turns on while teleporting you away. So for that reason the Night scene will be just text with two lewd scenes in a fade out and the PitoForcedToWatch dialog will be it's own seperate thing that you need to activate. I will do that later though.

I will post the map fixes once I fix Donna a bit more.

Xalenda I suck at writing sex dialog I need you to write two dialogs for Sarah when she is fucking Peter in Pito's room. The doggy and ride scene. I wanna add these scenes.
1639657777551.png

IC123

Oct 9, 2019
Isn't there a bug involving the task from Jennings about getting keys, copying them, and then returning them?
Yes, I kinda "fixed" that. Once you go to class during the morning I think. IF You have copied Mrs Jennings key item in your inventory the quest ends and it gets taken away from you, leaving you with the Copied key item. Basically it's the quest of
"Oh Peter you got the most keys therefore you deserve my address, but since the project is done I will take away your key and leave you with a copy so you can fuck in me my house" , It's very un-inspired but hey, it works.

Edit: I just read through your posts, I am glad you figured it out lol.

IC123

Oct 9, 2019
Yeah either way I managed to fix everything wihin Donna Hospital. Including the HJ scene.
I added some new backgrounds to use at some point for the Corrupt NTR stuff with Pito and I will try to work on the Scenes with Sarah like the Ride and Doggy one once Xal does some dialog or tells me to not do it at all.

I also found some cool Glassfish art that I dunno if anyone ever edited or found. I think I'll edit the first one to be a class thing or maybe a home Jennings thing.
The second one could totally be a new bust model or something for mom.
Third one is obvious. Just clean it up and make it look a LITTLE bit better.
Fourth one is totally ready I think. Maybe new busts again. I could MAYBE photoshop the entire entire face and hair so that it fits any Character. I am thinking Sydney Mom Neala Sarah and Lisa MAYBE Taylor.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
The phone thing is with Nergal’s original implementation, I could never figure it out. Ruby script is mostly beyond my capabilities.

I’ll see what I can do about the sex scene dialogue-it’s one of those things you have to be in the right mindset to get into.

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
The phone thing is with Nergal’s original implementation, I could never figure it out. Ruby script is mostly beyond my capabilities.

I’ll see what I can do about the sex scene dialogue-it’s one of those things you have to be in the right mindset to get into.
If she is Peter's sex slave and doesn't care about Pito anymore than I would think something along the lines of, "Have your way with me in front of my bully son Master. Punish him for bullying you by fucking my brains out! Knock me up in front of him! Put a better son in me in front of Pito! Make him see my face when you make me cum!" something like that. But I get it. Writing isn't something that can be done at the drop of a hat.

Reactions: George Halstead

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
If she is Peter's sex slave and doesn't care about Pito anymore than I would think something along the lines of, "Have your way with me in front of my bully son Master. Punish him for bullying you by fucking my brains out! Knock me up in front of him! Put a better son in me in front of Pito! Make him see my face when you make me cum!" something like that. But I get it. Writing isn't something that can be done at the drop of a hat.
"Look, Pito, this could be us but you bullyin'!"
"Even Peter has a better chance at fucking me than your dad or you!"

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
"Look, Pito, this could be us but you bullyin'!"
"Even Peter has a better chance at fucking me than your dad or you!"
If it's about humiliating Pito, makes sense to me. Haven't gotten to Lisa yet but I hope there is a similar scene for her and Thomas. Cause FUCK BULLIES!!!

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Zabutnik I fixed the phone issue, somehow for some reason the game keeps using the wrong script so I just need to keep replacing it with the original UDXM script of the phone system.
Just delete the old Script file from data and replace it with this one.

Also fixed the Sarah script issue. For some reason the PitoForcedToWatch turns on while teleporting you away. So for that reason the Night scene will be just text with two lewd scenes in a fade out and the PitoForcedToWatch dialog will be it's own seperate thing that you need to activate. I will do that later though.

I will post the map fixes once I fix Donna a bit more.

Xalenda I suck at writing sex dialog I need you to write two dialogs for Sarah when she is fucking Peter in Pito's room. The doggy and ride scene. I wanna add these scenes.
View attachment 1547727
Worked. Found another though. Visited Sarah in the Kitchen in the evening after her enslavement. Another script error and it crashed.

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
IC123 what are the plans ? Are you going to upload a bug fix release or will you guys let the dust settle and release it later with the new scenes and dialogue ?

IC123

Oct 9, 2019
IC123 what are the plans ? Are you going to upload a bug fix release or will you guys let the dust settle and release it later with the new scenes and dialogue ?
Idk ask Xal. You guys find bugs. I post fixes and new scenes. Xal integrates them and then does anything he wants with them.

IC123

Oct 9, 2019
Worked. Found another though. Visited Sarah in the Kitchen in the evening after her enslavement. Another script error and it crashed.
Very simple. The basic event layout is a carbon copy to me it seems of UD original. Therefore I also assume there is no real sex scene dialog. Therefore even I just delete the purity condition which doesn't exist since this entire set up is pure corruption, there still isn't a daily repeatable sex scene for a handjob or ride inside the kitchen/Pito's room I believe.
Although I have deleted the purity condition so don't worry about that.

IC123

Oct 9, 2019
At this point I am just doing photoshop and waiting for more story/sex scene dialogs.
I fixed ALMOST everything that has a story or total corruption ending.
Neala needs a serious re-work.

roachghost

Sep 6, 2019
There is a lot of bugs in the sydney´s birthday event:
-The first dialog with mom repeats in the afternoon(and there is 2 moms)
-After the dialog when you get teleported in the cafe, the screen goes black
-I dont know if the event was completed but i couldnt continue the event even when i talked with kimberly.
Also, anyone has a save with all girls enslaved without cheats?, it seems if you use the cheat room and ensalve them from there, it brings a lot of bugs.

IC123

Oct 9, 2019
There is a lot of bugs in the sydney´s birthday event:
-The first dialog with mom repeats in the afternoon(and there is 2 moms)
-After the dialog when you get teleported in the cafe, the screen goes black
-I dont know if the event was completed but i couldnt continue the event even when i talked with kimberly.
Also, anyone has a save with all girls enslaved without cheats?, it seems if you use the cheat room and ensalve them from there, it brings a lot of bugs.
It ain't. The cafe ain't done I believe, since you need Kim and Lisa and some other Chars I think I ain't sure.
Sydney is just not finnished I believe. Oh and Kimberly is just broken until Xal can give me a clear story for her.
Basically Sydney, Kim, Kaylee, Neala and are not bug free because they don't make sense, they ain't got sex dialog and their story ain't done. Sorry but you gotta wait a bit more for those.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes