Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
Eh fuck it. Here have 3 rar files with all the new stuff I added and fixed. The problem is that if you have made an changes to the game they will be yeeted so I guess do a backup or post the new stuff for me to add and integrate into the "fixed" version per say.
And yes I shamelessly stole the Sarah bj but I added it because of the missing scene.
What dialogs are different? And what events are different too?

IC123

Oct 9, 2019
What dialogs are different? And what events are different too?
Practically speaking the only difference in dialogs is the naked sarah scene within her house.
The difference in events is very small if you are talking about the changes in what they do or say.
It mostly boils down to
"ah yes the switch should be active here so that the next scene plays out"
or
"ah yes the scene won't play because it's not the correct name for it"
or
"ah yes the game won't let you progress because certain characters don't even work properly"
Just shit you used to fix with an rpg save editor.
etc etc
I personally didn't change any dialog or anything like that. It's just bug fixes I encountered during my play through.
If I had to list every single character I'd be here for days.
Long story short, changes/fixes are for Mom, Sydney, Jennings, Taylor, Grandma and Sydney.
Oh and if you find new bugs, tell me right away.

Reactions: BoycottedGuy

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I’ll have time off on weekends and for New Year’s Day, but otherwise it’s a solid grind for a while - that all being said, of course I’ll plug your stuff into older versions to see what’s up and take it from there.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Alright then, IC123... I see your pictures, and raise you... DINNER!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But if possible, I have a challenge for those of you with (any) art skills - well, two, and they're both rather minor touch-ups:

1. The eyes of my last two pictures need to be properly adjusted. This was my attempt at using MSPaint, so bear that in mind.

2. The arms of Sydney/Mom and those *****ing glasses on the table - what I'm looking for is a version where Mom's arm is completely visible, and Sydney's boobs are behind the glass to Peter's left. Then I can actually make them look, y'know, like they normally do.

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Practically speaking the only difference in dialogs is the naked sarah scene within her house.
The difference in events is very small if you are talking about the changes in what they do or say.
It mostly boils down to
or
or
"ah yes the game won't let you progress because certain characters don't even work properly"
etc etc
I personally didn't change any dialog or anything like that. It's just bug fixes I encountered during my play through.
Long story short, changes/fixes are for Mom, Sydney, Jennings, Taylor, Grandma and Sydney.
Isn't there a bug involving the task from Jennings about getting keys, copying them, and then returning them?

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Isn't there a bug involving the task from Jennings about getting keys, copying them, and then returning them?
Nevermind. I just tested it and it seems fine. Though I did encounter an issue opening one of the phone menus. mainly the one to check the women's stats. crashed the game. Also I have an issue where the mom progress gets stopped at the Painkiller segment. I got the painkillers, but the game acts like I didn't and won't progress the morning segment.

Update: I resolved the issue by moving the "notes_icon" from the original game to the mod game.

Last edited:

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
It mostly boils down to
or
or
etc etc
Found a bug when you go to see Nurse Donna and you get a HJ. Error comes up and freezes on a black screen.

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
I will admit I only get so far cause I get at certain points and am not sure what the next step is.

IC123

Oct 9, 2019
Found a bug when you go to see Nurse Donna and you get a HJ. Error comes up and freezes on a black screen.
Oh yeah I didn't do anything with Donna because she wasn't really important to the Story, but hey if her Total Corruption is finished I will fix anything I can.

IC123

Oct 9, 2019

But if possible, I have a challenge for those of you with (any) art skills - well, two, and they're both rather minor touch-ups:

1. The eyes of my last two pictures need to be properly adjusted. This was my attempt at using MSPaint, so bear that in mind.

2. The arms of Sydney/Mom and those *****ing glasses on the table - what I'm looking for is a version where Mom's arm is completely visible, and Sydney's boobs are behind the glass to Peter's left. Then I can actually make them look, y'know, like they normally do.
I think I get what you mean except for the mom Glass. Like do you just want it gone with the naked or the clothed version I am a bit confused.

Last edited:

IC123

Oct 9, 2019

DinnerMomNakedSis.jpg

DinnerMomSisNaked.jpg
I added the Glass and the tablware and fixed both eyes. Now they both have their attention on him like you wanted. Still no clue on the glass with Mom. Do you just want no glass or tableware on the table when mom is naked or clothed? I am confused.

Reactions: roachghost

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
View attachment 1546140

View attachment 1546139
I added the Glass and the tablware and fixed both eyes. Now they both have their attention on him like you wanted. Still no clue on the glass with Mom. Do you just want no glass or tableware on the table when mom is naked or clothed? I am confused.
I can see some nice dialogue for this:
(Part 1)
Mom: It sure is hot this summer!
Peter: Mom, why don't you cool off a bit? *slap*
Mom: *Moan* O-of course honey...
Sydney: Mom, what are yo- *slap* *moan* Nevermind, It's normal to be topless every once in a while!
(Part 2)
Mom: So, babe, what have you been up to?
Peter: I fucked Ms. Jennings and made the class watch!
Mom: Oh, honey, I am so proud of you! You better get me a granddaughter to raise and fuck some day!
Sydney: Unnh, just thinking about it gets me hot.
Peter: Take your shirt off, slut.
Sydney: Yes, Daddy! <3

PS: Scenes where Peter finds out they're going commando (Where he for example goes undertable to pick up a fork and sees one of/both of them pantiless) or where he notices them being careless and skimpier would be ideal together with the rest

Reactions: roachghost

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Ha-ha... no, the eyes were meant to be looking at the other person, like they were addressing the nudity. I did that one on purpose, it just looked weird because it was so hastily done.

And the glass in front of Mom’s arm I want gone, and to add the glass in front of Sydney’s breast.

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Oh yeah I didn't do anything with Donna because she wasn't really important to the Story, but hey if her Total Corruption is finished I will fix anything I can.
I'm not sure if it is. There is a blonde nurse in the lobby of the hospital that seems to help with that as an option but I can't really tell. You'd have to check with Xalenda.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Donna never really had a story arc beyond Sexy Nurse. Hard to work her into the story, but she has scenes and stuff, so I can’t just ignore her.

I wish I had tons of busts/sprites of everyone so I could pick and choose more easily, but as it stands now, she’s just there. Can’t really think of anything she could do or how to implement her into the story past an alternate storyline where MC over-uses his powers and she’s taking care of the person(s) he did it to.

Actually... that’ll make a good “bad ending”... hmm.

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Found another bug issue. This time with Sarah. Says there is a missing background image for a BJ scene in the bathroom in her house after Peter does the corruption kiss. Tried to put the image in the file, didn't seem to work.

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Donna never really had a story arc beyond Sexy Nurse. Hard to work her into the story, but she has scenes and stuff, so I can’t just ignore her.

I wish I had tons of busts/sprites of everyone so I could pick and choose more easily, but as it stands now, she’s just there. Can’t really think of anything she could do or how to implement her into the story past an alternate storyline where MC over-uses his powers and she’s taking care of the person(s) he did it to.

Actually... that’ll make a good “bad ending”... hmm.
I could also see her being used by Peter to help him with the women on a genetic level. Like she provides him with drugs for the women like fertility pills, aphrodisiacs, physical or mental enhancements, etc. Or have her help him torment the other men in the game. An example could be she uses a paralysis drug on Mr. Jennings forcing him to sit motionless while watching Peter have his way with Mrs. Jennings. Same could be applied to Mrs. Amos and her husband. Just saying the advantages Peter could have having a nurse completely on his side with access to various medical things opens up possibilities for Peter and what he could do.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes