Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IC123

Oct 9, 2019
The bat thing was real; I was living in a loft-style apartment and the little shits kept flying into my windows.
Huh... Birds keep slamming into my window. Actually birds fly inside too sometimes. I had at least 3 pigeons in one year.

IC123

Oct 9, 2019
I am going to need a guide on how to make completely new scenes with permuable backgrounds, because if I just copy paste an existing scene dialog which dictates the scene flow, loops, backgrounds and sounds, then it doesn't work.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I’ll see what I can do, IC123. IIRC, I used a program called Sublime to open and edit the scene files, and it should be fairly easy to comprehend from there. Using Excel to edit them was never going to work.

You could also reach out to ChillyScholar, he’s a bawss when it comes to this. Cool guy, 11/10, would definitely sacrifice a goat in his name.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
So I don't want to get anybody's hopes up, but...
1.png Here's the female locker room. "FIND THE WOMAN" is working mostly correct.
2.png Here's Kim's "winning" dialogue. The random picture is just a placeholder.

So yeah, that's a thing now. NO PROMISES on release dates, or anything. I'm just screwing around in it, but I'll release whatever I've got... eventually?

IC123

Oct 9, 2019
Here's a few of the bugs or scenes that I added/fixed going by character

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

General improvements of life:
As I said new Q menu, advanced day, go to map instantly and get specific ability tab like in old game.
You can now use the Computer at any point in day by fapping like in Original UD.
Also I barred the story with Neala because there I need to work on the most normal characters that don't invole metaphysical prisons of demons and sexual deviants.
Also a question for anyone who has the balls to answer me. WHY DO YOU GET INVISIBILITY INSTANTLY? IS THAT THE DEAL YOU MADE IN THE INTRO?
Like "Oh you get ressurected, a massive shota cock and you fucking get invisibility?", I mean cool, but at least explain it, like if that's how it is I will just another intro segment so that it's explained. Like a trial or something idk.

If you find ANY fucking bugs report them here so I can fix them, once I am done with my first bug playthrough I will post it here so Xalenda can do anything he wants with it. Oh and I have not put any comments in anything because I didn't think people would like to read it.
Also I fixes some small grammar mistakes. I have to say Xalenda might be terrible at writing scripts, but damn his and the other people's linguistic capability is something to behold.
Edit #6: Seriously if you find any bugs tell me right now because after each playthrough I will take at least a week pause.

Last edited:

AB84

Aug 31, 2017
Here's a few of the bugs or scenes that I added/fixed going by character

General improvements of life:
As I said new Q menu, advanced day, go to map instantly and get specific ability tab like in old game.
You can now use the Computer at any point in day by fapping like in Original UD.
Also I barred the story with Neala because there I need to work on the most normal characters that don't invole metaphysical prisons of demons and sexual deviants.
Also a question for anyone who has the balls to answer me. WHY DO YOU GET INVISIBILITY INSTANTLY? IS THAT THE DEAL YOU MADE IN THE INTRO?
Like "Oh you get ressurected, a massive shota cock and you fucking get invisibility?", I mean cool, but at least explain it, like if that's how it is I will just another intro segment so that it's explained. Like a trial or something idk.

If you find ANY fucking bugs report them here so I can fix them, once I am done with my first bug playthrough I will post it here so Xalenda can do anything he wants with it. Oh and I have not put any comments in anything because I didn't think people would like to read it.
Also I fixes some small grammar mistakes. I have to say Xalenda might be terrible at writing scripts, but damn his and the other people's linguistic capability is something to behold.
Edit #6: Seriously if you find any bugs tell me right now because after each playthrough I will take at least a week pause.
Guys like you and Xalenda motivate me to try and figure out how to work in RPG Maker to maybe fix a few things on my own and put my own twist on dialogues/scenes etc. Maybe i need to look for a complete guide on how to use the program aswell.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Xalenda

IC123

Oct 9, 2019
Also what is the difference between RPG Maker MZ/MV/VX Ace? I got the VX Ace one.
The difference is very small, it's mostly just script changes, the flow of the game, stills, graphics, thank kind of stuff.
It's like Unreal Engines you know? The tools stay the same or maybe some new ones are added.
But I think this game was made on VX ace because it looks the most aesthetically pleasing. BUT YOU DIDN'T HEAR THAT FROM ME

IC123

Oct 9, 2019
Well I gave it my best. (That is a lie. I was doing a music shuffle list.)
Oh and SOMEONE please fix Mom's right nipple. It's giving me an eye sore.
Oh and I dunno if I want to make Sydney FULLY naked or not. It gives me more pleasure seeing her half naked for the sake of mini skirts.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Alright everybody, settle in, this is gonna be one of those kinds of posts - lots of words.

Item one - holy mother of god, IC123, you really went balls to the wall in terms of fixing things. Key fixes, Q menu fixes, teleportation fixes, grammar fixes, even three new pictures for me to steal use! I know other modders get really uppity when somebody messes around with their baby, but how could I possibly refuse this! Seriously, A+++ work my man (woman/other/attack helicopter)

Item two - and this one's the biggy, so I'll do my usual Spoiler nesting so it doesn't eat up a whole page.

Item three - This is just a minor annoyance, but the way you wrote these things leaves me wondering if you're really that angry at me. Like, I get it, broken things piss me off too, but the excessive swearing, the all-caps shout at the end daring people to answer you, calling things "fucking retarded"? It hurts - I was remaking the game, essentially, from the ground up with a bunch of new storylines and ideas. And yes, there were bugs everywhere and yes I essentially got burnt out for the past two years, and yes, I screwed the pooch on a lot of things I left half-finished.

But let's both do our best to lower the tone of the messaging, from antagonistic or passive-aggressive, to a more friendly constructive criticism. It doesn't help anybody to read/see/hear when an unknown barges in and suddenly makes demands and derides the efforts of others. That being said, you've done an amazing job, and I want you to keep going, if only to see what you create.

Your friend,
The Demon Pony, Xal~

P.S. AB84: As IC123 already said, the differences are mostly minor - different engine, different scripting options, basic options are the same. I think the biggest (and best) difference is the use of layers, and/or how many layers you get per map. Plus modding is easier with the newer versions.

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
I am stoked to see the bug fix and diff engine as well. I like using MV (but mostly because of my collection of scripts). So when MZ came out i was eager to see and try it. I did buy vx ace just so i could edit UD.

TY XAL and IC123 for the huge efforts.

IC123

Oct 9, 2019
Alright everybody, settle in, this is gonna be one of those kinds of posts - lots of words.

Item one - holy mother of god, IC123, you really went balls to the wall in terms of fixing things. Key fixes, Q menu fixes, teleportation fixes, grammar fixes, even three new pictures for me to steal use! I know other modders get really uppity when somebody messes around with their baby, but how could I possibly refuse this! Seriously, A+++ work my man (woman/other/attack helicopter)

Item two - and this one's the biggy, so I'll do my usual Spoiler nesting so it doesn't eat up a whole page.

Item three - This is just a minor annoyance, but the way you wrote these things leaves me wondering if you're really that angry at me. Like, I get it, broken things piss me off too, but the excessive swearing, the all-caps shout at the end daring people to answer you, calling things "fucking retarded"? It hurts - I was remaking the game, essentially, from the ground up with a bunch of new storylines and ideas. And yes, there were bugs everywhere and yes I essentially got burnt out for the past two years, and yes, I screwed the pooch on a lot of things I left half-finished.

But let's both do our best to lower the tone of the messaging, from antagonistic or passive-aggressive, to a more friendly constructive criticism. It doesn't help anybody to read/see/hear when an unknown barges in and suddenly makes demands and derides the efforts of others. That being said, you've done an amazing job, and I want you to keep going, if only to see what you create.

Your friend,
The Demon Pony, Xal~

P.S. AB84: As IC123 already said, the differences are mostly minor - different engine, different scripting options, basic options are the same. I think the biggest (and best) difference is the use of layers, and/or how many layers you get per map. Plus modding is easier with the newer versions.
I completely agree with everything about the grind. However consider the following: There is nothing in the game that tells you to do that.

If you are to truly TRULY integrate a level of progression of corruption and trust, you'd need something like this: 20 corruption = BJ, 35 = BJ in class/home, etc etc and Trust = home + keys, my idea would be to have a progression system on par with the script, the script in the game shows you corruption and trust but it isn't kept track in the VX engine, therefore, have a condition/progress bar that fills up the same way as the corruption and everything else. You'd do it like this: "Script = +2 corr mom, VX = +2 progress-mom-corr"
You'd eventually end up with approximately 40+ conditionals of course. So that's not a good way to do it.

Oh and I'd totally delete and yeet the keys. I mean the only key I'd keep is for Taylor, MAYBE just MAYBE Neala or Dizzy, I'd probably go as far as to keep Sydney's key mechanic cuz that shit is worked out.

Also I am going to post everything tomorrow and I hope that you use it/integrate it. Because I don't want this to be my own seperate mod, I want to do things on your own terms, basically you tell me the story/things that don't work, I make it work. And if I don't, then we don't talk about it.

And lastly. Of course I am angry, or rather was, I usually wrote this message the moment I fixed anything, so it's not your fault for making it a mess, rather it's my fault for being unable to decypher it. And calling things "retarded" is not a slur at you or your person or your ability to make this great mod of a game, rather it is my colorful language that should keep people entertained and allows me to cope with the reality that I am spending my time fixing a game of this legendary proportion and failing terribly.

Oh and I keep encountering this weird thing, whenever you go out of Taylor's office you just fall down into the nexus, unable to leave. Therefore I deleted that. I know it's part of the story because it wouldn't be there however I would recommend making more nexus levels that tell the story and each time you totally corrupt someone you get told some story or something really depraved inside the nexus and after that you get sent back.

IC123

Oct 9, 2019
Also it hurts me to say this. But. I have to do more scenes/pictures. I usually posted alot of pics/Scenes on Chilly's mod site so I'll go about around and re-port them here so that you tell me which ones are usable.

IC123

Oct 9, 2019
Alright so this is what I did the last year I believe + the three other pics of mom and sydne dinner including TV and a bunch of busts with a lot of semen on them for that extra NTR feel, I might have some more around my mess of a computer

Last edited:

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Words cannot express how delightful it is to see more artwork for this! Sincerely, thank you for your hard work, it’s amazing.

And I didn’t mean to sound angry myself, but it’s hard to impress tone of voice through text.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Can anyone think of sex scenes and nice and corrupted dark dialogue involving Amanda or Alison? And yes, I know it is taboo but I would love to have scenes with the girls wearing less and being Peter's, No, their OWN MOM'S sextoys. And yes, they are clearly 18, so is Peter! He has dwarfism.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Can anyone think of sex scenes and nice and corrupted dark dialogue involving Amanda or Alison? And yes, I know it is taboo but I would love to have scenes with the girls wearing less and being Peter's, No, their OWN MOM'S sextoys. And yes, they are clearly 18, so is Peter! He has dwarfism.
Maybe add them as secret scenes or as optional content.
"ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO DO THIS?"
*Yes*
"You ARE crazy AND evil, damn."
*Peter uses TC on Amanda and Alison during class, slapping their butts by pretending there's flies on them. THEY ARE NOW 18 BUT YOU GAVE THEM DWARFISM, DICKHEAD. You have unlocked extra secret scenes, interact with Amanda or Alison while at their respective houses and see what happens!*

This could lead to Peter being invited for a sleepover. The more you talk to them the more lewd stuff they'll do. There could be masturbation scenes with the girls (Depending which one you interact with) the first time, second time you have a BJ, third time sex and the fourth time they will tell their mom during dinner, obscenely. Then Peter will corrupt them into wearing less, making them hotter and sexier each time. Lastly, a threesome between the girls or a girl and their mother.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Maybe add them as secret scenes or as optional content.
"ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO DO THIS?"
*Yes*
"You ARE crazy AND evil, damn."
*Peter uses TC on Amanda and Alison during class, slapping their butts by pretending there's flies on them. THEY ARE NOW 18 BUT YOU GAVE THEM DWARFISM, DICKHEAD. You have unlocked extra secret scenes, interact with Amanda or Alison while at their respective houses and see what happens!*

This could lead to Peter being invited for a sleepover. The more you talk to them the more lewd stuff they'll do. There could be masturbation scenes with the girls (Depending which one you interact with) the first time, second time you have a BJ, third time sex and the fourth time they will tell their mom during dinner, obscenely. Then Peter will corrupt them into wearing less, making them hotter and sexier each time. Lastly, a threesome between the girls or a girl and their mother.
Low chance to become reality but a man can only hope. It's a good idea, right?

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes