Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Feb 1, 2018
With what Xalenda's said previously, there might not be for a long while, possibly never at all. Unless of course someone else were to continue this mod on their own (with Xalenda's permission maybe) or make their own mod.
man i wish i had the skills know how and set up to do it myself i sadly do not its a shame too because this was my favorite version of the game.

Yuveria

Jul 26, 2017
Hello guys, dunno if anyone will read this but im stuck. I dunno where Mom's Phone is after Jennings Babysitting. Can someone help me? Thanks C:.

Pema13

Sep 1, 2017
Hello guys, dunno if anyone will read this but im stuck. I dunno where Mom's Phone is after Jennings Babysitting. Can someone help me? Thanks C:.
It's been a minute, but I think it's at the foot of her bed and facing her. I remember it being at the bottom of her room.

AB84

Aug 31, 2017
Makes me wonder if places like udemy offer good courses for rpg maker. Might check it out actually.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I feel optimistic when saying Xalenda be back on December to maybe start touching his mod. maybe lol

But then again once again good luck on your IRL stuff since i tried to get into modding and i couldn't handle the complexity of hrs spend to make things properly xD

END0M0RPH

Aug 5, 2018
This is my bug report and its pretty harsh but it is straight to the point with a thumbs up in hopes things get sorted out and a like in which the direction of the mod is going

Reactions: Xalenda

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Hey END0M0RPH, thanks for the critique you uncultured swine! Reading your thoughts has left me with a giant void where the remains of my soul used to be. Now I'm off to go drown myself in whipped cream and listen to "You've Got A Friend In Me" while using an old, lubed-up Coke bottle on my ass in an attempt to feel happy again. (*note: I'm joking here - the bottle's never lubed ^_~ *).

Seriously, thanks for the feedback - sometimes getting a kick in the ass is the right response to fixing things, but I don't see it happening anytime soon. I'll address your issues point by point in the spoiler below, so we can try to come to an understanding about both why this is happening, and how it could potentially mitigated/fixed in the future if anybody else takes up the mantle - even you!

Literally, this thing is open-sourced, you just need a copy of RPG Maker VX Ace, and you can fuck around with it to your heart's content. Kinda like I did it on purpose...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh yeah - and a HUUGGGGEEEE thank you for actually using the Bug-Reporting text document I struggled to put together! It took me... ten whole minutes! #1 fanboy, yeeeeeeeahhhhh~

Achelexus

Aug 22, 2017
Hey, I loved this work. I wish more games featured *actual* corruption to this degree. Can anyone recommend more games like this, with actual kinky relationships and dialogues, more of a master-slave relationship where the girls become fully obedient, mindbroken sluts?

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: thelunarprincess

AB84

Aug 31, 2017
Does anyone have a working full save? I want to test something but am too lazy to play through it again, teehee.

MikuMiku123

Apr 29, 2017
I've enjoyed the mod plenty for what it is, bugs and whole. My biggest wish for the game is to be able to complete the ending. I keep on running into bugs. Things like walking into Ms. Amos house a second time causes a black screen. The furthest I've gotten is after you wake up from the headache and have to find Sarah. I can't find her, and I know that someone posted about that same problem. Maybe there's some way there you can create a walkthrough of what you need to do to see all of the ending. Heck I'd even just settle for a list of which mapfiles the ending dialogues are on just so I can read what was written.

Reactions: roachghost

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
So... after reading MikuMiku123's post, and wondering to myself, "Hang on, didn't they get the version with the option to choose the Endings right from the get-go?", as well as re-reading some documentation I'd written... gosh, months, even a year or more ago... well...

It's not a bug-fix. It's not a new version.
It's got a special scene - and it's a biggun. Consider it my last hurrah.
If you've got RMVXA and scrounged around in the maps and tinkered with the game, you've probably seen these files and scenes already.

- comes compressed, with all relevant data (removed the movies, they were just a waste of space) and RTP files. Decompressors/Extractors can be found on this site elsewhere, but they shouldn't be needed - this version is just for those who want a "Press Here To Watch" button at a slightly lowered download size.

OPTIONS:
1 - Play Intro - play the game starting at the veeeeerry beginning
2 - Skip Intro - play the game after you wake up for the first day
3 - Skip Entire Game - choose whichever of the three endings you want
4 - ~Special Scene~ - *BRAND NEW CONTENT* Made just for you /)^ 3 ^(\

And, as always, enjoy. See you in three years for the next patch!
(EDIT: Check out the Help folder for a How-To document!)

Last edited:

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
That in canadian time converting it into Global time be like 1 and a half with work vacations :p

JK! but have good to see activity in your mod Xalenda! also ¿does the files contain gameplay walkthrough for new players? I got stuck on trying to gather the 2nd power so yeah :D better ask then getting stuck in the game for a while xD

Hargunator

May 26, 2020
So... after reading MikuMiku123's post, and wondering to myself, "Hang on, didn't they get the version with the option to choose the Endings right from the get-go?", as well as re-reading some documentation I'd written... gosh, months, even a year or more ago... well...

It's not a bug-fix. It's not a new version.
It's got a special scene - and it's a biggun. Consider it my last hurrah.
If you've got RMVXA and scrounged around in the maps and tinkered with the game, you've probably seen these files and scenes already.

- comes compressed, with all relevant data (removed the movies, they were just a waste of space) and RTP files. Decompressors/Extractors can be found on this site elsewhere, but they shouldn't be needed - this version is just for those who want a "Press Here To Watch" button at a slightly lowered download size.

OPTIONS:
1 - Play Intro - play the game starting at the veeeeerry beginning
2 - Skip Intro - play the game after you wake up for the first day
3 - Skip Entire Game - choose whichever of the three endings you want
4 - ~Special Scene~ - *BRAND NEW CONTENT* Made just for you /)^ 3 ^(\

Hey Xalenda quick question, in the special scene when I am in Sydneys room after the book appears on her table, Sydney walks in her room and starts texting grandma but for some reason after she finishes texting she just walks into the center of the room and doesn't do anything. I'm wondering if something should be happening or if I fucked up somewhere. Would love to know what you think because I was loving the special scene until that happened.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes