Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IC123

Oct 9, 2019
You know if there was a google doc with the entire plot or maybe a way for us to know how the story continues one of us could maybe finnish the mod.
On the other hand Xalenda probably wouldn't be happy with how it turns out.
I am just sad to know that this mod ain't moving anywhere for the time being.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
You know if there was a google doc with the entire plot or maybe a way for us to know how the story continues one of us could maybe finnish the mod.
On the other hand Xalenda probably wouldn't be happy with how it turns out.
I am just sad to know that this mod ain't moving anywhere for the time being.
You shouldn't be sad since xalenda its actually working and doing stuff to sustain his everyday life daily basis.

I'm sure that when xalenda have time and effort to keep on going on this mod then the day an update comes in he/she be sharing what been worked on and what not, honestly the mod at his current version its enough to say about his commitment to work on the mod so that should be enough if the mod gets updated soon or not.

Xalenda as always bests of lucks and preach on whatever ur doing!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Xalenda

dude1011

Jul 11, 2021
I wanted to play the mod but I cant figure out how to get the mod and run it. Can somebody tell me how?

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
I wanted to play the mod but I cant figure out how to get the mod and run it. Can somebody tell me how?
You just download it, unpack it, and launch the game. Just like you would with the base game. This mod isn't like other mods where you unpack it into the main game. This mod is like its own game.

LewdBrokeBard

Aug 3, 2020
dope but I wish their was more drawn out moments for the new mod content like how the original content has personal art for each lewd interaction

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
When I started making the mod, I was using ChillyScholar's version of his mod, V0.8.2. There was no "new" stuff in there, unless I stole borrowed it from other versions/games/creators.

I changed very little when it came to the interactions, mostly because I don't know how to read/write/edit Ruby scripts (RPG Maker game engine scripting language). Not to say I didn't try to get new things in there, but I had to work in the confines of what I knew/could do within the already-established framework.

If I ever get back to this, I'll try to shove even more things into the gaping maw that is this devilish piece of work, but I'd rather just go through and piece by piece fix bugs until it works and then leave it at that.

Reactions: BruceMcGivern

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
When I started making the mod, I was using ChillyScholar's version of his mod, V0.8.2. There was no "new" stuff in there, unless I stole borrowed it from other versions/games/creators.

I changed very little when it came to the interactions, mostly because I don't know how to read/write/edit Ruby scripts (RPG Maker game engine scripting language). Not to say I didn't try to get new things in there, but I had to work in the confines of what I knew/could do within the already-established framework.

If I ever get back to this, I'll try to shove even more things into the gaping maw that is this devilish piece of work, but I'd rather just go through and piece by piece fix bugs until it works and then leave it at that.
If helps in something i haven't even figured it out what the hell to do in order to unlock the other 2 powers in the nexus lol!

i think to the point of breaking kimberly park interactions since she only show up in the store and have for some reason blackmail status which i never did and opt in to follow the nice path on her lol! as well on ms.amos which also seems to have blackmail status dialogue on the store! but when going to interact with her on the house the dialogue seems normal :p

anyways imma just keep grinding points and corruption to see if any of the 2 nexus paths gets unlocked ;3 but whenever you have the time to spend on this mod to fix and improve stuff then nice!

hope you are doing marvelous and keep on it!

Hargunator

May 26, 2020
Hey guys, this might be a lot to ask but does anyone think they can upload a version of this game without the mrs. Jennings house key event and door bug. I am very bad with rpgmaker and keep ruining the whole game every time I try. If this is too much to ask then I apologize for the wasted time, but if doable then I am very grateful for this.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Is there impregnation and a good route?
There's dialog when having sex to certain girls about not letting the MC to cum inside or to not being on the pill day, but there's no actual animations of such in regards impregnation. and this mod have purity or corruption route which only affects the dialog and how you interact with the girls.

sarin555

Jul 3, 2017
After reading through everything in this thread, someone, please, give me a non-bugged 'complete' save, I beg you.

Last edited:

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
No such thing exists - this version is so buggy it makes a bayou look like the ocean.
So its that buggy that there's no actual progression in the nexus to unlock the other 2 powers that are blocked by those demonic pillars?

I been just grinding like non-stop girls relationships to 100 and idk wth i'm doing wrong but so far i just managed to still having just 1 power xD

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
Is there anyone who could help write better impregnation dialog? I would really like having new corrupt dialog instead of the current purity dialog that doesn't make much sense later in the mod when you've corrupted/enslaved all the women.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes