Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ginsao

Aug 12, 2019
Hey guys. Is there any walkthrough, at least some general pointers? I think my game is messed up at the moment. :D
EDIT: I'm having issue with a .csv file. Scene with Sarah where you give her flowers, plays behind black screen then my character just floats in game. Any ideas?
I have same problem if you fix pls tell me how

Papyasgore

Mar 25, 2019
I took the painkillers but mom keeps telling me she's going to go get them. Is a flag not being tripped or something.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Since he released the final version of his mod so maybe it could be helpful to outsource for the coding since FNFzone mod is mostly bugfixed now!

hostm

Aug 21, 2018
I got stuck cant get through any check ups with donna. The scene crashes after the corruption.

Default756

Mar 24, 2019
I keep getting stuck. After I completely corrupt Mom, it teleports me to the nexus and won't let me leave. It acts as if i'm walking around the house. Anyone know how to fix this? Xalenda

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
how is the progress coming on this ?
Should probably be listed as "On Hold," at the minimum. On the previous page, from the dev:
You can have all the lolis and pregnant collared belly women you want... just not in this version ;)
I've been working on this now and then, here and there, but I gotta say... it's getting to be less and less likely that I'll ever sort the bugs out, or add more on. Maybe I'll get around to at least making it possible to finish... but otherwise, it's finito.

Just lost the allure; somewhere, someday, eons or even weeks into the future (yes, I know, it's a joke), I might get something out. It's not looking so hot right now.

By the by, if those people who sent me money this time last year kindly get in touch with me? PM is preferred, just wanted to refund you now that I can do so. You paid for something that was never delivered upon, seems scummy to not refund you.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Also this is a MOD so the modder can decide when the mod its set to completed or when not, so as far as everyone eyes this is completed until Author decides to give an final statement on the mod or keep on delivering updates at his own pace cuz at the end of the day xalenda ain't getting a $ from this so time its irrelevant

Hargunator

May 26, 2020
Hi, so I just found this mod and am loving it. Was wondering if anyone knows how to get mrs. Jennings house key, and what to do with the strange key you pick up at school?

Pema13

Sep 1, 2017
Hi, so I just found this mod and am loving it. Was wondering if anyone knows how to get mrs. Jennings house key, and what to do with the strange key you pick up at school?
The strange key belongs to your Neighbor's Daughter. Talk to her during recess (the North Door in School). You should see a cut scene where you bump into Mrs. Jennings and she "Gets an idea". As for getting Jenning's House Key, you should avoid talking to her at the park. Unless it's be fixed, it usually leads to a bug. The alternative is to just wait to be invited into her home, go invisible in the living room, go into the kitchen, grab the key, run to Kaylee's and copy it, and return it. It's been awhile since I've played this mod - so anyone correct me if I'm wrong.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes