Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
Is this game any different from the og game and chilly mod. Is there any additional scenes. Never played this mod.
In terms of things like new art or animations, there's nothing new here. The main focus of this mod is a rewrite/reworking of the game to have a bigger focus on corruption with more of a dom/sub or master/slave dynamic.

Reactions: thelunarprincess

Taylou

Jun 26, 2018
I have two doubts, can someone help me? I've played the game several times but I can't progress with these girls:

Lisa: How to progress with Lisa after fucking her in the park bathroom?
MS Amos: How to enter MS Amos's house at night?

BigDingus32

Jul 27, 2020
Cant progress with donna because of a black screen and it says I'm missing donna-hj.csv, any fixes I downloaded the hot fix to?

Edit: Nvm somehow I fixed it by making a Microsoft word excel word sheet labeled donna-hj.csv and put it in the donna dialogue folder and it worked idk how though?

Last edited:

tonzak

Dec 18, 2016
Cant progress with donna because of a black screen and it says I'm missing donna-hj.csv, any fixes I downloaded the hot fix to?

Edit: Nvm somehow I fixed it by making a Microsoft word excel word sheet labeled donna-hj.csv and put it in the donna dialogue folder and it worked idk how though?
CSV files are technically just plain text files that have comma separated values (CSV), which makes them easier to import into a spreadsheet in Excel or other similar programs.
Another solution is to take another .csv from the game's dialogues, rename and place it into the correct character's dialogue folder. Only problem with that is the animation part and the dialogue might have different numbers of stages so the text won't be in sync with the scene.

Reactions: BigDingus32

BigDingus32

Jul 27, 2020
CSV files are technically just plain text files that have comma separated values (CSV), which makes them easier to import into a spreadsheet in Excel or other similar programs.
Another solution is to take another .csv from the game's dialogues, rename and place it into the correct character's dialogue folder. Only problem with that is the animation part and the dialogue might have different numbers of stages so the text won't be in sync with the scene.
Oh thanks for explaining:)

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
You can have all the lolis and pregnant collared belly women you want... just not in this version ;)
I've been working on this now and then, here and there, but I gotta say... it's getting to be less and less likely that I'll ever sort the bugs out, or add more on. Maybe I'll get around to at least making it possible to finish... but otherwise, it's finito.

Just lost the allure; somewhere, someday, eons or even weeks into the future (yes, I know, it's a joke), I might get something out. It's not looking so hot right now.

By the by, if those people who sent me money this time last year kindly get in touch with me? PM is preferred, just wanted to refund you now that I can do so. You paid for something that was never delivered upon, seems scummy to not refund you.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
You can have all the lolis and pregnant collared belly women you want... just not in this version ;)
I've been working on this now and then, here and there, but I gotta say... it's getting to be less and less likely that I'll ever sort the bugs out, or add more on. Maybe I'll get around to at least making it possible to finish... but otherwise, it's finito.

Just lost the allure; somewhere, someday, eons or even weeks into the future (yes, I know, it's a joke), I might get something out. It's not looking so hot right now.

By the by, if those people who sent me money this time last year kindly get in touch with me? PM is preferred, just wanted to refund you now that I can do so. You paid for something that was never delivered upon, seems scummy to not refund you.
Hey at least everyone is rotting for you to be doing fine by now!

Take yo time homie/sista and if nergal could release a final version with text load errors and some generic bugs while on the otherworld then whatever you're packing to release would not make any difference as long as the content its somehow playable

Ginsao

Aug 12, 2019
i have problem when jennings when i stop but tomas tell me i teacher pet the scenin toleat dont go i give you save file if you can fix fnx you i dont want to go from beginer i have 2 character close 100 corruption

Ginsao

Aug 12, 2019
hello i need help i cant have sex with sara corrution 100 and other is 100 here save file if you fix pls tell me what is problem

JohnRustles

Jul 18, 2017
Hey guys. Is there any walkthrough, at least some general pointers? I think my game is messed up at the moment. :D
EDIT: I'm having issue with a .csv file. Scene with Sarah where you give her flowers, plays behind black screen then my character just floats in game. Any ideas?

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes