Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vork88

Aug 21, 2017
so i started editing a few events in the game that cause the game to not work or a blank screen or deleted some events that prevents entering building because of the key event

Reactions: Xalenda

vork88

Aug 21, 2017
one event is on saturday or sunday where you cant advance the day i just added the tv event from after noon to evening or what you call it

Reactions: tplama

Hargunator

May 26, 2020
Hey guys, so I was able to do the strange key stuff, but I still can't get Mrs Jennings house key. Does anyone have a proper run down of what I am supposed to do because I am very confused?

vork88

Aug 21, 2017
Hey guys, so I was able to do the strange key stuff, but I still can't get Mrs Jennings house key. Does anyone have a proper run down of what I am supposed to do because I am very confused?
as of right now its not working the mod creator need to finish it so for me i just deleted the events that prevent you from entering door because the main chara ter said he need jennings house key

Hargunator

May 26, 2020
as of right now its not working the mod creator need to finish it so for me i just deleted the events that prevent you from entering door because the main chara ter said he need jennings house key
Which events did you delete, if you don't mind me asking?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Oh, I life like anybody else - one soul-crushing day at a time. However, I'm the one being crushed, not doing the crushing, so no bimbo MILFs for me, sadly.

Though money is nice - work has taken an "interesting" turn... I'm essentially being paid to sit on my ass and play games on my phone for 4-6 hours/day, 5 days a week. So good and bad, mixed up into one. Could be worse, honestly: if I wasn't working there, I'd be working on this mod, and who'd want that. ^_~

Love the picture by the way, Kuf_Drahrepus. It's fantastic.

Reactions: Kuf_Drahrepus

Vanik

Sep 4, 2017
Oh, I life like anybody else - one soul-crushing day at a time. However, I'm the one being crushed, not doing the crushing, so no bimbo MILFs for me, sadly.

Though money is nice - work has taken an "interesting" turn... I'm essentially being paid to sit on my ass and play games on my phone for 4-6 hours/day, 5 days a week. So good and bad, mixed up into one. Could be worse, honestly: if I wasn't working there, I'd be working on this mod, and who'd want that. ^_~

Love the picture by the way, Kuf_Drahrepus. It's fantastic.
lol ya who wants sexy milfs with wild depraved hungers. ewww
but seriously it's good to hear your at least in a better place fiscally. were all pulling for you man.

Kuf_Drahrepus

Mar 17, 2019
if I wasn't working there, I'd be working on this mod, and who'd want that. ^_~
Only work on the mod when you have the time to do so. Maybe start again on the final version of UD from Nergal?
All the pressure came off people after the last vanilla urban demons release :)

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
when will the next update for this mod
When Xalenda feels like it and when have time to spare. because like many people have a irl job and stuff to do on a daily basis, so the mod in it current state its playable until Xalenda decides to release whatever have done or not

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
It's mostly just the amount of work needed to go into it. One person can do it - Undertale and Stardew Valley come to mind - but even so, it's a gargantuan effort and a huge force of will to go into a project like this and work on it day after day. The worst part is when the fun becomes work, and the joy is now dread.

I had big, big plans for this mod... and burnt out. Even just looking at the folder its in makes me shudder in apprehension. I don't want to look at it again, because as soon as I open it, I'll just remember how much more work there is left to do.

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
The worst part is when the fun becomes work, and the joy is now dread.
This is why I refuse to make a patreon for my writing. As is, I write when I get inspiration or am in the mood and I put out a chapter roughly monthly. If it becomes part of my livelihood, I'll hate it

hj1NH81G6t

Aug 2, 2017
It's mostly just the amount of work needed to go into it. One person can do it - Undertale and Stardew Valley come to mind - but even so, it's a gargantuan effort and a huge force of will to go into a project like this and work on it day after day. The worst part is when the fun becomes work, and the joy is now dread.

I had big, big plans for this mod... and burnt out. Even just looking at the folder its in makes me shudder in apprehension. I don't want to look at it again, because as soon as I open it, I'll just remember how much more work there is left to do.
Do you have any more design docs that you haven't uploaded here?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Nothing concrete; I have a few more tidbits and some dialogues, but nothing extravagent. If you'd like, I could give a detailed account of how I saw things progressing in-game, and post that along with the leftovers.

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
Nothing concrete; I have a few more tidbits and some dialogues, but nothing extravagent. If you'd like, I could give a detailed account of how I saw things progressing in-game, and post that along with the leftovers.
please do

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes